Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Hang Out Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

WeissVicious

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:33 pm

Donithian
WeissVicious
Donithian
WeissVicious
Donithian
WeissVicious
@Singe: sure it does. I am only saying that now because I like to think my pain is unique, so...yeah

*looks back down to Donithian* excuse my...bad behavior...there is a reason why I am a wolf not just to get booty *chuckles*
I don't mind it!
-Murrs- Wolves are so sexy

*looks to the side* yes we are but few probably are in real life, I am of the lucky few, note my confidence ^-^ *puffs more of his cigarette*

Well I don't want to give you the impression that I am a*****e on a regular basis, it's easy to do but I'm not one.

*eats a pecan cookie and a dorito*
That's good. Assholes tend to piss me off.
I wish I was good looking in real life too

merrr *holds his cig in between his fingers* You have no idea how many people say that to me and turn out being cuties?...I knew someone from poland who said he was ugly and he was a european beauty. Same thing with my friend, who is gone in Washington, she is very beautiful herself. you need better self confidence my friend...when you say you're ugly, people will tend to believe you
Look in my journal if you wish to see, I'm nothing special

*looks at photos* ...

Personally not my taste but trust me when I say you have it better than a lot of other people. My only tips are to shave and idk something about the hair...grow it out maybe? *ponders*

I look like a slightly modified Ryan Reynolds <3
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Donithian
Singe Dragon
Donithian
-Lowers my ears and wraps my tail around myself-
I have a name you know..

Yes i know you have a name Donithian. I dont mean to sound mean calling you "the fox" most of the time people that are mean do piss people off however thats uasly the goal at times.

I dont know about outside of char stuff i get things others say about me but eh. that aside tho. I generaly like wolfs and foxes Th general canine type. But being me this fuzzy dragon self I guess the Off ness and rare follows me out sde of char.

Tho what do i know personaly *chuckles* I spend more time online and phycaly alone that i do anywhere else
-Nuzzles-
Donithian as well. With the being alone thing.

I am getting used to it after a wile but im tryingto change it in a sence. but i guess it is something to get used to or have bother you near forever Im one of the second types. But i like being me all id change is the lack of phycal contact.

Also as i side note I seen your pictures You are rather good lookin so you dont have to worry about that.

Singe Dragon

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:36 pm

Donithian
Look in my journal if you wish to see, I'm nothing special

Ok I know you are gay and me being a girl this might not mean much, but you are really handsome Donithian. Your eyes are so pretty and your cheek bones...*Shakes head* Sorry don't mean to gush but I thought that I'd let you know that you are very good looking.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:37 pm

I don't have much for hair anymore
-Sigh-
I had surgery and they had to shave my head so at the moment I have a buzz cut basically. It's grown that much atleast -Blush- I look hideous. Those were taken right before my surgery though er well like a month or two

Donithian

Donithian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:39 pm

Weiss: I want to see n_n

Singe: It doesn't bother me. I mean if I had a mate here with me that would be amazing, but I don't care much for socializing in person. I just don't like being around people for some reason

Shadows: Thank you n_n

It's good to know perhaps I'm not completely ugly
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:40 pm

Donithian
I don't have much for hair anymore
-Sigh-
I had surgery and they had to shave my head so at the moment I have a buzz cut basically. It's grown that much atleast -Blush- I look hideous. Those were taken right before my surgery though er well like a month or two

I think definately grow it out past your ears and all...then shave your chin hair and rest of your face and I can expect for you to be a man-eater *winks* Believe me, I had evolved GREATLY from when I was a young teenager to be who I am now. And you are not hideous, do not make me post atual HIDEOUS pictures because I will. You are better looking than what I have seen before.

WeissVicious

Donithian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:42 pm

Thanks, I'll think about it.
I'm not big on long hair
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:42 pm

I have pictures of my self some where i could proably put some where Tho i have said i scare small children and such. Corse i more joke than anything.

I do have a Mate At least Sorta Its a rather longdistance thing and if i get into it it can sound and get rather depressing.

And as you had said earlyer Im starting to wonder what you had done eactly. At last they dident just shave half or you could pull of the guy on Was it Fith element?

Singe Dragon

WeissVicious

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:43 pm

Weiss1

Weiss2

Weiss3
on my facebook I am a total camera whore =/
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Singe Dragon
I have pictures of my self some where i could proably put some where Tho i have said i scare small children and such. Corse i more joke than anything.

I do have a Mate At least Sorta Its a rather longdistance thing and if i get into it it can sound and get rather depressing.

And as you had said earlyer Im starting to wonder what you had done eactly. At last they dident just shave half or you could pull of the guy on Was it Fith element?
I wanna see n_n
And actually they did -Sigh- They shaved just where they needed to cut and so after I woke up I had my nurse friend shave the rest off.
I had a tumor in my brain that I had removed. Was very scarry.

My mate is long distance as well -Sigh- He's all the way in New York, and I'm in Alaska.

Donithian

Donithian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:45 pm

WeissVicious
Weiss1

Weiss2

Weiss3
on my facebook I am a total camera whore =/
I can see why, your very good looking
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:49 pm

thank you *puts cig in mouth*

WeissVicious

Donithian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:51 pm

Your welcome
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:51 pm

*pokes Fuzzy Drake*

WeissVicious

Donithian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:52 pm

I think he died
Quick!
Give him the kiss of life
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games