Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Rainbow Fur Thread *Ressurection* Read first post* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:29 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
forgot about it actually <<;

Sorry for mentioning it then. sweatdrop

it's ok. I long ago accepted I'm not a great artist, nor will I be all the popular of an artist because I lack so much. I'm no where near where I want to be as an artistt, so when this crap happens, I just shrug it off after a while. Chaulking it up to the fact I'm not good enough

Aww, don't be too tough on yourself now.

just being real. I've spent the last gods knows how long, online, showing off my art, and I never feel like any one cares, I've just not anything speacal as an artist. I've only had a paw full of works that I was really ever happy with. That is maybe 1% of all the work I've finnished, and that is only like 5% of all the work I ever started. In the last couple years, the only picture I really loved, was that Brandy and Whiskers one, and that is more because of something about it, not because I did a great job, or something. I don't even like the picture in my sig, it came out way to waded looking, and didn't turn out how I wanted it.

I'm like a stick figer artist, wanting to be DaVinci. I see those artists in D&D mags, and in Magic the gethering, and all over the fantisy world, and I want to be like that. These people's sneezes come out looking like master picies. I know it's not an over night thing, but I still feel in the nearly 18 years I've ben drawing, I am no closer to being as good as DArk Natasha, or Ron Spencer, or and one.

not depressed about it, well am, but not really. more annoying that I've spent so long, and gone no where.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:34 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
just being real. I've spent the last gods knows how long, online, showing off my art, and I never feel like any one cares, I've just not anything speacal as an artist. I've only had a paw full of works that I was really ever happy with. That is maybe 1% of all the work I've finnished, and that is only like 5% of all the work I ever started. In the last couple years, the only picture I really loved, was that Brandy and Whiskers one, and that is more because of something about it, not because I did a great job, or something. I don't even like the picture in my sig, it came out way to waded looking, and didn't turn out how I wanted it.

I'm like a stick figer artist, wanting to be DaVinci. I see those artists in D&D mags, and in Magic the gethering, and all over the fantisy world, and I want to be like that. These people's sneezes come out looking like master picies. I know it's not an over night thing, but I still feel in the nearly 18 years I've ben drawing, I am no closer to being as good as DArk Natasha, or Ron Spencer, or and one.

not depressed about it, well am, but not really. more annoying that I've spent so long, and gone no where.

So you may not have been designed to be an artist. Nothing bad about that. It does suck that you've spent so much time on it like you said. But if you like doing it, then keep doing it.  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:41 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

So you may not have been designed to be an artist. Nothing bad about that. It does suck that you've spent so much time on it like you said. But if you like doing it, then keep doing it.

It's a like/have to type thing. I want to get better, I want to be able to come onto a place like my Fanart centural site and see some people making comments on this and that. dosen't matter who you are, when some one you don't even knows leaves a comment like "Wow, your art is great" it feels good. I rarely get that, from any one, never an "wow, amazing job" or "looks great" mostly just "Cool"

I have to do it, cause I'm not going to have to pay, or do something for some one else, to have then draw the ideas in my head. I could write them out, but I don't like to write the much, plus I'm worse at it then drawing. So I have to draw things myself.

I also have to one day make it something, I'm not going to give up on something I've been doing for years. Like telling some one to give up a body part, you lose something.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:50 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
It's a like/have to type thing. I want to get better, I want to be able to come onto a place like my Fanart centural site and see some people making comments on this and that. dosen't matter who you are, when some one you don't even knows leaves a comment like "Wow, your art is great" it feels good. I rarely get that, from any one, never an "wow, amazing job" or "looks great" mostly just "Cool"

I have to do it, cause I'm not going to have to pay, or do something for some one else, to have then draw the ideas in my head. I could write them out, but I don't like to write the much, plus I'm worse at it then drawing. So I have to draw things myself.

I also have to one day make it something, I'm not going to give up on something I've been doing for years. Like telling some one to give up a body part, you lose something.

Then like I said, keep going and good luck. smile  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:51 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Then like I said, keep going and good luck. smile

thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:54 pm
Ok, new subject. xp  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:57 pm
be best  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:59 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
be best

But what though........