Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Haven

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, demonic, nightmare 

Reply Vampire Haven Rp-( making stories was never this fun)
abadon werehouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Velakar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:19 pm
Insert a darkelf baby into me, I set you free from this palce.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:01 pm
Thats just creepy and wrong man
You know I think this guy is a *****  

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

Lord Velakar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:20 pm
You are an imcomplete organism.This mean you need elixirs to survive like food,water,an oxygen.Unlike you vampire I'm in the netherworld surrounded by my elixir dark energy.Sadly at the most all of you will die at the end of the month,but if you insert a dark elf baby I will set you free from this slow death.What is your decision life though me or killing yourself.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:54 pm
I am not a vampire, insane is though, and where would we even get a baby?  

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

l Pixelated Dream l

4,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:09 pm
will some one trade something cool and un needed plz cry  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:14 pm
sets anbux on fire and says to natoraki im not a vampire  

Insane Demon Monkey
Vice Captain

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:38 am
To hez16: Nothing that is cool is uneeded and SPAMMER!!!!!

To inasane: Woot! Fiah! Oh sorry I thought you were a vampire my mistake.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:26 pm
(You broke rp rules,tried to kill me without my consent,you failed.This means you give up your consent as well ,but only to me.)
I laugh at your ignorance to science.A blackhole has no air in it,fire need fire to survive.This mean you can't light my blackhole on fire.I also not even alive if your were wondering,but I do have vast mana power.I make my blakchole pin faster,it draws Insane Demon Monkey closer to it.He get drawn in.He small mind does'nt relies what blackholes do ,so i'll explain.Not only will he suffocate,black holes have so much of a gravitation pull you are instantly rips to shreds.I then close the blackhole from a gateway to earth.You scream as the pressure reaches your natual frequency,as well drive you to insanity because you feeble mind cannot comprehend what is going on.You try to scream because of the pain,but since thier is no mass in space no sound come out.You viens all pop out your body,blood start to be purged from your pores,eyes,any openings.This effect increases as the black holes pressure pull you apart.
Then suddenly it all stops,I appear to you,due to being close to death youget a feeling of eurphoria.I look oyu dead in your eyes wit no emotion on my face or eyes.Then I send a teleketic message to you.Your attempts to harm me a feeble.You have costed yourself a great punsihment.May misery,anguish make an eternal issue of shame. "
Once I stop talking you are instantly ripped apart and oyur body if torn into molecules so small you cannot regenerate,you have been killed.in the science of thing he cannot be revived because he is in a realm none of you have been, even if you go to it immortal or not your body is ripped apart, you won't regenerate due to your mana being spread to a sub atomic level.He is dead to the complete definition of the word to your mind.
(i killed the Admin because he disobeyed the laws of rping .this mean this rp is dead unless I become the admin.This happens due to him breaking the rules against me and because I killed him.)  

Lord Velakar

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:10 am
To all: WTF just happened?!?!?!?! That was so long I didn't even bother to read it because it confused me at least make the words more leggible.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:55 pm
(When Insane Demon Monkey set ,e on fire he broke rping rule of not trying to kill other people character without thier consent.He failed out of ignorance,but he still broke the rules.I killed him by pulling him into my black hole,i cloased it while it teared him to shreads.This means his character is not only dead ,but cannot come back to this rp.)

'Insert a dark elf baby into the blackhole,I'll set you free."  

Lord Velakar

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:37 pm
I don't have a baby to give you. Can I give you some apples?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:49 pm
"Find or make me a dark elf baby, I'll set free you.You could always try to fight my blackhole, though it wouldn't end well it would be great fun.."The blackhole spins faster,but it doesn't suck in anyone or draw anything to it."You see without a body I can only interact if a person enter my blackhole,when i interact we can have so much fun.Imagine the celebration of a great leader."  

Lord Velakar

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:40 pm
How can I find one if I am stuck in here? What do you mean interact?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:29 pm
(I can only talk to you, or in battle draw you into the blackhole.)
"You could find a female elf in the warehouse,make her have a kid.You would take the child and taint in in darkness,making it a dark elf baby then you throw it into the blackhole."  

Lord Velakar

Vampire Haven Rp-( making stories was never this fun)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games