Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:18 pm
"I told you to never return, why you came" Alexa asked S', "I came on a mission, we need a gem that was supposed to be here" S' told her, they were running when a alarm sounded, a lot of footsteps were heard, "Soldiers?" Alexa took S' hand and they hided in a room.

"We are safe" S' looked around, there were alot of machines, then a scream was heard, something was happening. "Is this the last one Doctor" it was Valerius, "Yes my lord, he is ready now, we only need the energy" it was Ashford, it looked like if he wasnt hurted...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:33 pm
*the sword began to pulsate* w-what the......  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:30 pm
"Jhon??" S' looked, it was him, but why??, "They brough him here like a month ago, he had been used as experimental subject" Alexa said, not even afected by his screams.

"That, that monster, i wont forgive him" S' looked at Valerius, he suddenly left the room, it was only Ashford. "Payback time doctor, stay away from him" S' appeared, "Oh, so you know him, sorry but i cant" Ashford inyected something to Jhon, he started to scream...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:01 pm
Oichi looked at Ryoku "Ryoku-kun? Whats wrong?"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:34 pm
"What have you done to him?" S' tryed to aproche but a magical shield appeared, "He is part of the plan" Ashford told him, "In order to reopen the crypt, we need someone that can contain the emperor soul" he laughed.

"We have looked for him since you were born" S' sighed, "A human with a soul so pure that he could be corrupted by the darkness of the emperor" Ashford looked at Jhon, and the to S', "You were his doom"...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:48 pm
*the sword pulsated faster and stronger* the sword.......... its reacting to Sparda's chakra........... *the sword began to glow then i'm enveloped into the light* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:55 pm
"I wont let you use him" S' launched against the shield with his sword, he got reppeled and was launched to the other side of the room, "Try it all you want, it wont help" Ashford laughed, "You can bet on it" S' standed up, he put the forced edge in a weird position.

"That light, it cant be..." E' runned to catch up with Ryoku, the light shinned to much, E' covered his eyes...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:57 pm
Oichi covered her eyes from the light "Tch..It's so bright!"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:02 pm
"This is it, chidori stinger" S' lauched at all the velocity he could, the point of the forced edge started to emanate electricity, it impacted the shield and it exploded.

"What, this cant be" Ashford looked around and then the forced edge impaled him, "How... how could this be?" "I told you, this was the end" S' take off the sword of his body, he looked back and grabbed Jhon, "Dont worry, I'll take you out of here"...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:11 pm
*when the light dimmed a figure stood in my place*............. *looking around* w-what? *pulls out Rebellion and sees reflection* AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY HAIR IT'S BLEACHED WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *looks at clothes* though i dig the threads  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:23 pm
"The seal?? no, he dont have it, the sword gave him his power" E' looked arround, he heard a explosion, "We are near, lets hurry up" E' started to run again.

S' and Alexa runned throug the castle, there was no exit, "Man, theres no way to get out" Alexa stoped, "RUN, my father..." she stopped an a dark chakra appeared suddenly, "So, you could escape from Ashford, thats impresive" Valerius told S', "You wont get away from me now" he lauched at S'...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:30 pm
right *runs past them with sonic speed*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:37 pm
"Wow, the sword really gave him incredible powers" E' sighed, .

"Alexa, take Jhon and run" S' tossed Jhon and he stopped Valerius attack, it was an incredible shock of energy, "You cant win kid" Valerius hitted S', he fell back, "So, make this easy and ..." S' suddenly impaled Valerius in his arm, "Is that all?" Valerius told him, he kicked him were Alexa had run...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:27 pm
*looks back and sees how far behind they were*...... oh sorry i'll slow down for u if u want  

cmsntn05

Yuki CrossKuranKiriyu

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:58 am
Mizuneki was sitting in his chair, waiting for someone. a bit later, a man came to his room

"it has been one month by now... they should be returning"

"good..." Mizuneki said. "you can leave now..."

as the man faded to darkness, Mizuneki mumbled something

"soon... Konoha and other villages will fall..."

then, two youngsters came to the room

"Welcome... my faithful servant's... one month... am i right?"

The two youngsters were Yuki and Yukimura, they had been sent to train in a mountain.

"Yes, Master Mizuneki" they both answered  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games