Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark da thief

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:37 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Sora sighed.....all she did was nod her head... now depressed
You need to heal first"licks her cut and kiba helps him to clean the wound"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:40 pm
Sora lets them lick the wound...still waiting for responses of her howls and calls....tears rollong down her cheek...Her red fur matted with blood  

Nutella Mocha

Dark da thief

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:09 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Sora lets them lick the wound...still waiting for responses of her howls and calls....tears rollong down her cheek...Her red fur matted with blood
Its going to be fine we will find your firend so plez don't cry"kiba cuddles close to her as Dark walks around looking for some hurbs.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:12 pm
Sora just looks in the forest not knowing what to do....**The dang wind is playing games with me changing it's course when I find Arkanna's scent or Seilene's**she thinks and lets kiba cuddle with her..she was in deep thought  

Nutella Mocha

Dark da thief

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:25 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Sora just looks in the forest not knowing what to do....**The dang wind is playing games with me changing it's course when I find Arkanna's scent or Seilene's**she thinks and lets kiba cuddle with her..she was in deep thought
"Dark watchs as kiba cubbles with her"So where do you live?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:28 pm
Sora looked at Drak and said"I don't live anywhere...Me and my friends fall asleep where ever we want...I don't belong to this pack...I'm a loner."Sora then sighs..and looks away  

Nutella Mocha

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:54 pm
Then once again she smells Arkanna and her blood...Sora stood up and looked where the wind was coming from **East** she thought looking into the depths where the scent came from  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:34 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Then once again she smells Arkanna and her blood...Sora stood up and looked where the wind was coming from **East** she thought looking into the depths where the scent came from
Well if you think so"grads kiba and starts walking toward the east"Lets go.  

Dark da thief

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:37 pm
Sora just blinked and followed Drak limping so she wouldn't put too much pressure on her back....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:37 am
Tomomi Chihiro
Sora just blinked and followed Drak limping so she wouldn't put too much pressure on her back....
Do you want some help?  

Dark da thief

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:54 am
Sora smiled and shaked her head...then the wind once again changed it's course and she sat down trying to concetrete**Why is the wind playing games with me?**Sora thought looking up  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:08 am
Sora layed down not knowing what to do  

Nutella Mocha

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:09 am
Sora then smelled 2 familiar scents and barked telling them where she was  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:39 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Sora then smelled 2 familiar scents and barked telling them where she was
What do you smell?  

Dark da thief

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:44 pm
Sora then got up and said"My other annoying friends.."

Hero and Kiyoshi came out of the bushes and saw Sora and a male wolf....Hero looks at the male wolf then looks at Sora"Where have you been?"He askes sounding annoyed

Kiyoshi just sighed and said"Have you found Seilene and Arkanna?"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games