Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:57 pm
Varian nodded. "If your anything like Sortai, your a risk taker. I can help minimize your death likeliness. I know a person," he scratched teh ever growing beard on his face. "Give me two days, thats all i ask. It would be a shame to get in, revive your love, and then die." He turned to Regius. "Your opinion is as much as Seth's. Im still, no matter how i detest it, am still in service to you,"
Regius laughed. "Humor me. when was the last tiem i used you for my deeds? You've been free from me for some time now Varian Trak. But i think that weven with our powers," he clasped Seth's shoulder and smiled manevolently. "We could always use help."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:49 am
Teka thought the situation for a moment, "If I might make a suggestion; I have a rather...dangerous group after me, and I don't wish for them to harm your king. So, I'll come with you, but I must follow from a distance."

Mathias approached Brigham with a blank stare, "And just where did you that out trick from?"  

Rexxxxxx

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:04 pm
Brigham chuckled, rubbing the back of his head. "Saw it in a play once, only it regarded a horse instead. As for the beast, should we kill it or keep it?" he turned, regarding the dragon that seemed content nosing the carcasses of the freshly fallen for the moment.

Arcturus smiled. "I am aware of your situation with Leonardo, Runite. He approached Cthulhu not too long ago with an offer of great interest to the Demon King. And believe me, your presence would not endanger Tobias at all. I am to believe he is the most powerful monarch in the known world, minus Cthulhu that is. Sunahr is powerful, indeed, but Tobias is... Words cannot describe. You will accompany us full-on, Runite. I will not risk you losing your life because you decline the hospitality of the House of Anduria." He turned to Sortai. "You will come then? If so, Idarkoth and Ze'tes will be here shortly so I suggest you prepare."

Sortai nodded, a grim determination set on his face minus the excruciating pain he was in. He realized he was gripping the hilt of his sword incredibly tightly because of the pain. "Please tell them to hurry." He turned to Teka. "I'm sorry to drag you into this... I'm sorry you've had to deal with my affairs ever since we met after I left my village so many years ago."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:35 pm
Mathias shrugged, "I don't know. You took it, you're responsible for it." He went off walking talking to himself, "A play...Wh...Play..."

Teka nodded, "I don't think you'll let me off, so I guess I'm stuck with you." He spoke to Sortai as he examined his 'blade-hand', "I suppose I should be use to getting involved in the lives of others. Happens everywhere I go." He cursed as his blade changed into a shovel. "It took me a week to return it to normal the last time I did this..."  

Rexxxxxx

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:58 am
Sortai fought back the urge to laugh. It wasn't hard. He'd just learned he was essentially damned. He smiled weakly then turned to Arcturus. "How soon will they be here?"

A loud crash came from behind Sortai as the canopy broke with the descent of Idarkoth. Ze'tes was on his back, and as he settled, she jumped down. "We must hurry." She said. "The Dragon Queen has sent two dragons to tail us, and I would think it unwise for us to lose them in case we still want her as an ally, therefore we must travel by flight instead of teleportating."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:11 pm
Varian nodded. "Two days. If im not ready, tehn go on." he turned away from Seth and Regius adn skidded down teh mountian.
Regius laughed. "Stupid mortal. Anyways, let us be on our way to the elf city." he siad as he moutned Vainquisher and beckoned Seth to follow.

Varian traveled through teh forest for days till he found what he searched for. He saw teh small cottage, moldy and desecrated. He held the dagger at his side and started to teh door. Just as he was about to knock ehr heard a voice form behind him.
"Dont move or your dead traveller." strange lizard creature jumped down from the trees and studied Varian.
The Ranger smiled. "What Skrem, dont remember your old guildmaster?" he turend around to see the old mage.
Skrem smiled. "I guess i didnt. Not wiht teh old stench on you! Come!" he said as he pulled out a small key. "Let us eat!"
User Image  

Dreadlord Kharne

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:44 pm
Teka shook his head, "Life just seems to be an endless mass that wants to kill me." Reluctantly, Teka approached Ze'tes, frowning, "Let's hurry, before I change my mind."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:53 pm
Ze'tes shook her head. "You'll be coming with me by teleporting, Runite. Sortai is the one we can't take chances with, no offense."  

Yvansi

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:09 pm
Teka shook his head again, this time, smiling, "Not at all. You have no idea how relieved I am to hear that. So, where will we meet up at?" Teka hoped that it would be someplace well hidden, so he could finally take a break.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:27 am
Dreadlord Kharne
(Because Becca seems not wanting to post or even log onto gaia, im gonna do a jump thing here wiht Regius adn Seth, alrighty then? Goods =])

(THank you DAnny, I'm just soooooo sorry guys, i've been soooo bussy.... I hate it all... and Dann you aren't making it any easier... you havn't talked to me in forever. it's like your triying to aviod me... if you dont talk to me I'm going to kill you...)  

ruggaboo

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:43 am
Meesha woke up by herself in a strange place, she didn't know what had happened, she could remember anything, but she felt horrble, she looked arround and could'nt find anyone, lamkit was also nowhere to be found. SHe sat up and her stomache lurched, she puked to the side, Meesha saw lots of blood in the stomache fluids. she stood up and she felt her brother's spirit float arround her, at that moment she knew he was dead. "Varian!!!! Varian!!!!? Lamkit?!!! Some one!!!" no voice came but her echo, she wrapped up everything that was close to her. she found her longbow nbunddle, she stepped out of the cave, tired, weak, alone.

Lamkit had followed Varian, he hid in the shadows, he saw the lizard thing and varian laughing. He ran into the house before they could shut and bolt the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:13 am
(Oh mah gawd. Someone finally posted...and it's Becca!)  

Rexxxxxx

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:50 pm
(WOOT!!!!!)
Varian picked up one of the mugs of ale the Skrem had hanging around his place. "So Skrem, i think i need you again?"
The reptile like man smirked at his friends regard. "Hmmm, well, what is it this time?" he laughed as Varian told him his plan. "We are going to attack the city huh? Fine by me..."
"Good, because Belectus would have wanted us..." he stopped and reached under the table and grabbed a small ferret. Growling deeply, he put Lamkit on the table. "We need to go soon. Lankit, what are doing here?"

Regius heard the screaming aand beckoned Seth to follow him to teh side of the moutian. He looked inside to see the huddled form of Meesha. Smiling, he dismounted and looked at Seth. "Stay here just a moment." He walked into teh cave and stood over Meesha, grinning with and evil aura. "Well elf queen, what has happened to you..." he asked as he saw a small not on the cave floor. "Varian left his damsel all alone. Oh, and im sorry for your brother, but he stood in my way." he saw the look of despair and hurt on her face. "Come with me," he said as he pulled he up and brought her out adn mounted Vainquisher with Messha dn took tot eh slky, beckoning Seth with him.
(Two tings, 1. Did i mention i had to take a dump? 2. Im sick! 3. Im just typing as it comes to mind, so if it feels as though im rushing, in some distatn way, i am =])  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:17 am
(( Right, Peppy. Because being under several feet of snow where I live (hillbilly hell) doesn't affect me at all. ))

With a turn of his hand, Sortai drew his sword. "I hear something." Idarkoth shook his head. "The voices of the damned is all you hear." He said. Sortai lowered his eyes and leaped to Idarkoths shoulder in a few jumps.

Ze'tes nodded. "We'll be meeting in the palace of Tobias II on Anduria. So hopefully that counts as safe."  

Yvansi

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:57 am
Tema nodded with a smile, but a thought quickly changed his mood, "Am I to act 'proper' while at the palace? If so, you may as well save me a walk and put me right at the gallows. And another thing; how will they know I'm not an assassin? If someone I wasn't familiar with just appeared in my home, I'd must likely take their head off."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games