Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Kai's SoA, v2.0 (Setting up!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:05 am

MVUA
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

User Image

xxxName || Mvua
xxxMeaning || Rain in Swahili
xxxGender || Female
xxxSpecies || Lion
xxxAge || Adult

xxxPride || Aali'Makabila
xxxRank || Mwindaji

xxxColor || #332A3C
xxxColorist || Kireiryuu
xxxReceived || Mkuu Breeding
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:18 am

MVUA
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

xxxxxMother || Hasaa owned by [Eskimo]
xxxxxFather || Mkuu owned by xo -- k a i r i

xxxxxLitter Siblings || Ajem ; Fui ; Kauli ; Teua
xxxxxOther Siblings || None

xxxxxMate || None
xxxxxOffspring ||
xxxxxNone

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:20 am

MVUA

Mvua takes after her father with her size, being rather large and stocky for a girl. And also like her father she uses her size to her advantage, being a rather rowdy, boisterous girl who can brawl with the best of 'em. It'd be safe to say that Mvua isn't the type of girl to go picking flowers or having tea parties. However, she's also received some of her mother's wit and sarcasm, choosing her words carefully so as to bend the truth, or purposefully confuse someone. She's a bit of a bully, incredibly bossy and rather arrogant to boot, always liking to be the one in charge and giving the orders. Mvua's prone to temper tantrums, and is a total Daddy's girl, always running, wailing to her father should she not get her way.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:21 am

MVUA

Mvua's only young, and as such her story is only just beginning. She's the child of a mated pair in the Aali'makabila, Hasaa and Mkuu, an Ushujaa and Mwindaji respectively. Her parents' relationship isn't what you'd call usual, but despite this Mvua seems fine - she just views her family as special.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:22 am

MVUA

Used for breeding

Unfinished
None

Finished
Making up for lost time Mvua's sleep-day is interrupted by a guilty father, and she tells him she failed to become an Ushujaa.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:24 am

MVUA

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:25 am

MVUA

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:26 am

MVUA

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:27 am

MVUA

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:28 am

MVUA

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:28 am

MVUA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:29 am

MVUA

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:30 am

MVUA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:31 am

MVUA

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:32 am

MVUA

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games