Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:02 pm
Idarkoth carried on through the woods, eventually coming to the edge of a lake. Three beings converse on the other side. He said, and indeed there were three voices, barely audible in the near night. Perhaps you could approach and gain information, as I am, ah, not the crowd lover. Unless the crowd is of humans...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:21 pm
Aieori frowned a bit. "Can't we ask them for food or something? I'm hungry, and I think that calf blood just upset my stomach." he poked his stomach tentatively, looking completely distraught. He jumped a bit at the dog's bark. He wasn't a dog person.  

heartsXdespise

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:25 pm
Cody snapped from his brief stunned trance. "Huh? Shine differently?" He growled and folded his arms tighter. "What does THAT mean? Is that a threat? Because I'd take you on, anytime!" he nearly yelled, protecting his macho attitude with the best of his ability. He looked away, however, feeling awkward at meeting Kiun's eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:35 pm
Anath laughed and nodded. "I quite understand." he turned his attention to the lake, peering across it, and adjusting his glasses to see if he could glimpse the three across the lake. "I will return briefly, then." muttered Anath quietly. He took off at a run, weaving among the vegetation silently. For such a young-appearing boy, he ran with a speed that was certainly not human. He neared the three and stopped behind thick tree with well-practiced stealth and, despite his uncannily white clothes, blended in quite well with the background. He cocked his head to the side and listened, knowing that looking around the tree would likely give himself away.  

heartsXdespise

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:40 pm
Raptor sprinted into the long grass, aqlmost all the male villagers sprinted into the long grass with dogs, some of the vilages came too Sam and Aieori "did you bring a dragon!" a viliger asked, anger in his voice, raptor continued to sprint, looking back every few seconds  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:14 am
Paradisity was not taken aback by Cody's defensiveness. She lifted up her head to meet Kiun, and put her head under Cody so he could sit on her neck, at eye level, hoping he wouldn't feel so vulnerable.
Now Cody, Paradisity said patiently, what have I told you about staying calm?

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:16 am
Lowri's breathing was becoming steadier, but still weak.
Aloura hardly accknowledged Raven as he walked in. She looked at him intently.
"Please, I need all the space I can get. Go watch for Tsurara if you want to help," she said hastily.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:19 am
Tsurara weighed her options as she searched for the last herb in the growing darkness.
"I suppose you can't do much harm, being human, considering you've already told two others. You would be the least of our worries," she said. But she paused when she heard him say it was his fault Lowri was hurt. "You mean to say you caused the earth quake?"

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:33 am
Cody took a deep breath and nodded, trying to stay calm. He watched Kiun wearily still feeling a bit rough, though politely silent.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:37 am
Aieori pondered a bit. "Us? A dragon? Um..." he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Well... kinda." he replied to the villager. "He's a friend of ours... I guess. So... could you not hunt him down? Please? Pretty please with cherries on top and surgar and honey?" he pouted, which was a strange expression to see a grown man making.  

heartsXdespise

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:49 am
Idarkoth settled down to wait for Anath, nosing up a few burrowing rabbits to eat while he waited.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:52 am
Sortai shook his head. "Of course not. It's just that had I not met Lowri, she would have still been atop the cave instead of inside it during the earthquake." He grew silent. He spoke once more a moment later. "And yet since I showed her the picture, she had sent Storm Raven after you two, so now you can aid saving her life." He finished, then looked up to her. "What is the final ingredient you search for?"  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:01 am
Kiun gave a hearty laugh, a noise strange to come from such an old man. It seemed the laugh of a happy young man, careless with no thoughts as to anything besides life. Kiun turned to hang upside down, his eyes staring deep into Cody. "No, child. It is not an insult. You hold a light Paradisity does not. You shine as one of two worlds..." He turned to the ground, landing after a backflip. He then began to recite a poem:

Light me a light, any sort of light,
Just shine its beam into the darkest of times,
For as a young child I stay up in fright,
So light me a light and bring the Prophecy align.

He settled back against the tree trunk again. "Tis the prophecy of my kind... One who holds such a light will vanquish the one who used to hold it... Yet neither light is complete. No light is ever complete. Do you understand?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:08 pm
sam looked at him and growled a little then sighed "ok see if you can get some food" she said crossing her arms. she heard one of the men of the camp say something about the dragon. sighing she spoke up "yes sir the dragon is with us can you please not hurt him, he dose not mean any harm."  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:15 pm
sky continued to hide in the tall grass watching everything that was going on. when she suddenly saw a dragon running twords her it was to busy looking at the people and dogs following behind it to see her. scard she opened her wings and to the sky for the first time. the humans that where chasing the dragon saw her and a few of them threw stuff at her scard she flew up higher and headed over to where the guy and the girl where.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games