Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:14 am
[When this catfight eventually happens I want someone to drag him in just so he can't sit back and enjoy it. ]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:20 am
Zizzykitty
[When this catfight eventually happens I want someone to drag him in just so he can't sit back and enjoy it. ]

((OK!) *doodles*)  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:32 am
[xDDD I wonder what he's going to think about that.]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:46 am
[tee hee XD - the picture's great moon 3nodding ]

Drake wandered over the bar and started to force himslef through teh wall of people to get to it. he glanced back and took hold of Judith's hand so he wouldn't loose her and soldiered on disregarding any chance of someone picling a fight with him for his rudeness. he eventually cut to the bar and puleld judith in beside him with a grin.
"Alright then..." he looked at all the various brightly coloured bottles of drinks and tried to pick out soemthing farmiliar. 'Vodka' was relitively new to him, but he knew what it was, as was 'schnapps'. he searched for the old favourites and eventually found the rum, whiskey, cider and the few beers on offer.
"what do you want?" he aksed Judith, having to raise his voice over teh din. he knew that their hearing was greatly superior to the humans, but the human gaggle still would drown out any distinctiveness.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:03 am
(( mrgreen ))

Still shaken and disturbed by the images from her dream....no-a nightmare, Koko wondered down to her shop below. She rummaged through her herbs and searched for what she needed to settle her nerves.

Eventaully she found what she needed and returned upstairs to make it into some tea. She rubbed her eyes out of irritation. She should have taken out her contacts. While the water heated over the stove she went to the bathroom to remove them. When she looked in the mirror a flash from her dream came to mind. Out of fear and anger she punched her reflection so she couldn't continue looking at it.

Pain coursed through her hand as blood trickled down. Idiot....

Carefully she removed the shards from her hand. She had eaten not no long ago so she should be healed before too long.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:29 pm
Judith looked at the colorful wall of bottles trying to decide from all the choices but instead turned to Drake and smirked.
"I'll have what you're having." She said loudly enough for him to hear.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:21 pm
(( http://0moon-maiden0.deviantart.com/art/Breaking-Lines-The-Cat-Fight-137191525 ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:54 am
(hee aweosme. i love the expressions :3)

Drake shrugegd and turned back to the dirnks.
"hmm..."
he then signalled the barmaid. when she hurried over he smiled, keeping hsi fangs genrally out fo sight.
"hello darling. I'd like two double whiskeys and coke please." he said- loud enough over the music, but still with a slight purr to his voice. She looked a little stunned and then nodded with a flush, hurrying over to get the drinks. Drake chuckled and leant on the bar, looking over at Judith.
"Sure you can handle that, luv?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:38 am
((Glad you like it.)) 3nodding

Kyle, Fayt's father, lumbered out of the bar. He had finally been cut off, and no one was sound enough to take walk or drive him home. Plus, with the murders the barkeeper couldn't let him wonder off alone.

Being that Koko was a close family friend she seemed like a logical choice. On top of that, he didn't want to wake Fayt, and Koko was most likely up anyway since her allergy to sunlight altered her sleeping patterns a little. Oh, and she had those dogs that could protect. Granted he had seen her fight once outside the bar....she wasn't one to be triffled with. So he thought she could handle herself around a drunk and a whoever was out there....

Not the most gentleman thing to do, but he had other patrons to look after.

---

Koko was sipping her herbal tea when she got the call. The conversation between her and the barkeep was short and ended with Koko saying, "Yeah-I'm on my way. Thanks Frank."

She grabbed her keys and was out the door. She hurried through the shadows. She had told Drake not to eat Fayt-not his dad. She didn't want Fayt losing another parent....not that he was the greatest guy to begin with. He tend to buy items without thinking and didn't need which put the family in trouble financially. One of the reasons she allowed Fayt to have his part-time job at her job even though she didn't really need the help.

It didn't take long to find him. He was slow, mumbling random things, and bumping into everything.

"Kyle?" Koko called to him. His only response was with a string of nonsense words. "Kyle....I'm going to walk you home, ok?"

More nonsense. It was until she place her hand on his shoulder that he looked her. "Hi Ko......" he grinned.

"Let's get you home, Kyle," she replied.

"You....*hiccup*-ome wit me?" he asked looking her body up and down.

"Just to make sure you get home safely-then I'm going home," she responded. "Alone."

He whined a little and then swung his arm around her shoulder. "Le....guu..." he said-dragging her with him and going in the wrong direction.

It took longer then she would have liked, but eventually they got to his residence. "Your keys?" she asked holding out her hand. He only gave a drunken grin and shrugged. Koko rolled her eyes in disgust, but thankfully she could see a key chain sticking out of his right jean pocket. She pointed and asked again. He finally gave her his eyes. But it was a mistake when she turned away to open the door. He came up behing her and crushed her between the door and himself. He smelled her hair and rubbed against her. A part of her was afraid something like this would happen. Painfully she struggled opening the door-the keys and door knob practically impaled her.

The two fell into the house with a thud. She scambled to her feet quickly, while he lingered on the floor laughing happily. The noise awoke Fayt and he stopped half-way down the stairs. Koko signaled him to stay there. "Kyle, you need to go to bed now," she said.

"Too....wonely....." he replied reaching to her. "Stay....sweep with me?"

When she refused him again he became irriataed and angry. His voice became louder as he started rambling accusations and breaking things.

Koko did her best to remain calm and spoke to him gently, but he wouldn't have it. When Fayt tried to help too, Kyle start saying it was Fayt's fault that Grace was gone. He had crosses the line there and Koko slapped him. That only angered him further. He changed targets to Koko and this time Fayt tried to stop him and pleaded him to stop. But Kyle wouldn't hear it and shoved his son aside. He was even about to throw a punch, but Koko stepped in and took it for Fayt.

Kyle threw insults at them both. Koko had to constantly remind herself that he was drunk and had no idea what he was doing. She decided to give one last shot at talking him down gently.

It didn't work. He shoved her back and she slammed into the wall and fell. She hissed in pain. A large decorative vase had broken her fall....her shirt was ripped and becoming stained with blood. It was when she stood up and the anger flashed in her eyes that Kyle stopped. Koko didn't have her contacts in, and her true color was revealed. "Kyle....go to bed," she growled. He swallowed and slowly backway up the stairs to his bedroom.

Koko turned her face away before Fayt saw her eyes. For several moments he looked back and forth between them and replayed the events in his head. It wasn't until Koko turned around and started cleaning up the broken glass that he snapped out of it.

"It's nothing-I'm fine," she said in a calmer tone. "I'll deal with this. Just go to bed."

"But you're bleeding!" he cried.

Bly and Yoki appeared and poked their heads in the door. They whined. "Fayt-just go to bed and lock your door," she said a bit more forcfully. He complained for a bit longer, but eventaully caved into defeat. Koko didn't move until she heard his door lock.

She let out a deep breath and slowly stood up. Pain surged through her back. She glance behind and could make out a couple pieces lodged in her back. She winced and growled, but proceeded to work through the pain cleaning up the remainders of the vase. When she was done she ordered Bly and Yoki to return to their post. She then proceeded to take the long dark way home. She didn't want Fayt or anyone else seeing her condition.

When she was home she immediatly went to her bathroom to get a cleaer view of the damage. She was forced to cut her top off leaving her only in her red bra to cover her chest. She moaned in pain as she tried to reach for the shards, but to no avail.

She was going to have to have someone help her.....she groaned at the thought of who it would be as she fell face-down into her bed. Her life was quickly turning upside down.

((hehe-big long postie....))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:15 am
[tis a good postie 3nodding *twiddles thumbs for zizzy* xp ]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:19 am
dragontamer363
[tis a good postie 3nodding *twiddles thumbs for zizzy* xp ]

((Perhaps if we both call to her with our minds....))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:37 am
[but what if she's wearing a tinfoil helmet? gonk ]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:38 am
((....oh-yeah....didn't think of that.....)) >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:46 am
[*entertains self by being a complete geek and researching tudor fashion for the year 1536 so i can draw Drake* XD]
{i clearly need help}  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:00 am
dragontamer363
[*entertains self by being a complete geek and researching tudor fashion for the year 1536 so i can draw Drake* XD]
{i clearly need help}

((So far I've found mostly female outfit designs. So unless Drake wants to cross dress......lol))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games