Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Lets Play A Love Game. [Open & Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:32 pm
Sadie smiled at Dana. "Yay!" She said. She sniffed the air. She growled. "Come on Bella, I'm getting old!" She snickered. She knew this wasn't true, she was a vampire. She blew her nails dry.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:29 pm
As if summoned by the words-Belladonna tapped the door three times before just coming in, she had on a black overly large top with orange bottoms. She held up the basket with a strawbery avacado facial scrub. "Sorry, this took more time then I thought" She scrached the back of her head.

Serrenedy jumped up and shoved a peice of cake in her mouth. "ALRIGHT,NOW LET'S PARTY" She screamed-heedless of the human girl's cokeing.

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

x_WatchingAS_x

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:19 pm
User Image
OliviaMcKensieBaine

Olivia tapped her fingers against the window of the cab as she stared at the sky. The sun was setting and she just couldn't help watch the transition from day to night. I still can't believe I missed the flight. The wait for the next wasn't that long, but still . . . . She wrinkled her brow. Giving a sigh she shifted her gaze forward. She saw the outlines of the school. It was huge! The cab pulled up to the school and the driver turned towards her. "Miss, we've arrived. All expenses have been paid for. I hope the ride here wasn't too bad,"he chuckled. "No, it was very nice. Thank you for your trouble," Olivia spoke while she opened her door and grabbed her bag and guitar. She sat in the car for a moment before sighing again and getting out of the car. She shut the door and the driver waved as he drove off. She turned to face the school and walked up to the door. Opening it, she stepped inside. Olivia froze at the door. She could sense quite a few beings here. Including a few of her own kind as well as some others. Her nose crinkled. "Filthy beasts. They better hope they don't even annoy me."

((I know my info isn't up, but I got the ok from Pande and Dreaming. Also I might not be on until Friday. I have to go to my grandmother's house tomorrow and stay the night and then work until 9pm on Friday. ^^;; But if I can find internet access I'll definataly get a post in here.))
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:50 pm
((I'm not going to post for Elliot until it's the next day, he's awfully tired. Though, I might post for Tristan if there is someone wondering around alone. lol :]))  

Hawt N Strong

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:40 pm
((Alright, but I'm not going to be on that usual, my brother put a pass on my desktop untill I finish something for him, sorry -.-))
"Hi!" Dana shouted to the human, for her late arrival. She Gasped. She turned toward Ali and whispered in her ear. "Another dog, but a girl this time." She sat down and timidly tapped her fingers againts her leg. She grabbed eye-liner and nervously spread on her eye.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:48 pm
(( Random pop-in. I love those. Anyways, sorry, I haven't posted , I got caught up in homework. Heh. I'm such a lazy bum.))

Alicia giggled as Serrenedy screamed with cake in her mouth. She was so full of excitement. Ali turned toward Bella and waved,"Hey! It's about time." She got up and walked toward their cake. Ali cut herself a piece and turned, " Sadie, Dana, do you guy want any?" She heard Dana gasp and turned to face her. Dana whispered in her ear, "Another dog, but a girl this time." Ali smiled, " Don't worry about it. How much trouble culd she be?" She giggled and shoved a piece of cake in Dana's direction, " Just enjoy the party." Ali set the cake on Dana's lap and looked out the window. A cold breeze blew in, it scattered the scent of the werewolf all around them. Her smile dissapeared as she looked down. Sadie's window had a view that showed the entire front part of the school building. Ali watched the girl come out of the cab. She strained to hear what she was saying as the leaves rustled outside. " Filthy beast. They better hope they don't even annoy me." Alicia smirked at the wolf's comment and said quietly to herself, " Yeah, no trouble at all."

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

x_WatchingAS_x

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:40 am
User Image
OliviaMcKensieBaine

Olivia made her way to a bulletin board that was hung near the door. Skimming the list of rooms, she found hers. "3C . . . . well I better go drop my stuff off before I explore . . . " she said absentmindedly. Olivia made her way through the halls to her room. Knocking on the door she didn't hear an answer. She turned the knob and quietly opened the door. Peeking in she saw no one inside. Puzzled she shrugged and flipped the light on. She through her bag on her bed and flicked the light off as she left the room. Making sure the door was shut all the way, she made her way back towards the entrance hall. As she opened the front door, she gazed at the moon. Her eyes just lit up seeing the moon and breathing in the night air. Walking to the grass she sat down and pulled her guitar from her back and began to strum and sing softly.

((Sorry about the long absence, might not be back again until Sunday evening . . . RL is killing me right now. x.x))
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:53 pm
Noticing the silence Bella disappeared for a moment, coming back with an i-pod and a mount she pluged in Ohpeliac. "Much better, what's a party with no music?"

Serrenedy picked up the concoction Bella had presented. "A strawberry apricot facial scrub. Cool. I think all the girls in this school have pretty good skin, after all, their all here right?" She asked Sadie

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:59 pm
Sadie looked up from her nails. "Oh. Yeah, ever girl is here." Sadie answered, taking in a deep breath. "Oh-that foul smell.." She whispered. She looked up at Serrenedy. "Actually. There's another wolf girl here now.." She scowled, looking at the moon. She had whispered, hoping only Serrenedy would hear.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:54 am
Serrenedy heard. "OH-then we have to invite her, it's kinda mean every girl in school is here but her."  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:58 pm
User Image

Alicia's head whiped around at Serrenedy's comment. She let out a loud groan and placed her cake on the ground next to her, " But, she's gonna stink up the room, Sadie wouldn't like that." Ali glanced at Sadie then back at Serrenedy, " I mean, she is new so we probably should invite her. But, I'm not sure, it's up to Sadie because it's her room and up to the girl to accept the invitation." She shrugged and looked around the room, waiting for them to decide.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:34 pm
((Dreaming Ninja...nightmare's open))

Bella quirked an eyebrow. "She'll stink up the place?" She repeated. "Why not just spritz some air freshener?"Serrenedy giggled at that-laughing all the harder at Bella's confuzed face. "Man I picked the place(for crazy people)"

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:22 am
{Sorry for the absence. Bad week. Been sick..}

Sadie looked from Serrenedy to Ali. She was stuck between two friends. Her own emotions toward wolfs were conflicting her too. She looked at Bella and giggled quietly. "I-I guess it would be okay to invite her, she is new.." She said, shrugging. She got up, pulling on a long sweater that hung on the hooks by the door. "Anybody coming with me?" She said, sliding her feet into her green and white athletic sandals. She pushed her stray hair out of her face, swiftly opening the door.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:35 pm
((Sorry for the absence I can only come on Fridays now because my mom secretly lets me go on with outh my bro knowing cuz he put a stuped pass on my desktop.))

Dana smirked and set her cake aside. "I'll come." She swiftly stood up and danced to the door. She didn't need her sweater because to her, she was meant for the cold. "Lets go!" She said with a light bounce in her step. She dragged Saddie out of the door, and let out a low chuckle. "This is gonna be fun."

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:47 pm
User Image

Alicia giggled, " Not even a whole can of air freshener would get the stink out." She looked over to Bella and smiled innocently. She watched as the other got up and walked toward the door. Swiftly, Alicia jumped up and squeezed thru the door frame even with Sadie and Dana standing in it. She stood outside and tought about getting her sweater, " Nah. We won't stay out there that long." Ali looked down at her feet, she stared at her pink bunny slippers and giggled, " Alright, I'm good to go."  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff