Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Let's hear you say I love you~ (Romance) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head Count!
  Here!
  +1
  Poll whore <3
View Results

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:13 am
Mistress Lancelot
Andrew nodded, "That's what a thought." He let go of her, making sure she was stabled before letting go completely.

Aro frowned softly, it was always happening; when two where together they hated the world and when all three where there... Things happened.

Rin shook her head and got up.She held out her hand to Aro to help him up too.

Sora couldnt help to look through her fingers."Why?!?!?! and i wanted to have fun with my sister......"She thought to herself while frowning a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:23 pm
(I am sorry I forgot all about this >.< Give me a day or two and I will have a post for you))  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:39 pm
((xD it's okay. I did too, so I wouldn't have even realized you posted. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:17 pm
((alright, I don't feel as bad XD))  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:20 pm
hinataxxcutey
Rin shook her head and got up.She held out her hand to Aro to help him up too.

Sora couldnt help to look through her fingers."Why?!?!?! and i wanted to have fun with my sister......"She thought to herself while frowning a little.

Andrew sighed as he shook his head softly, he was bored now. "Alright, I'm gonna go find Ed. I'll see ya later." He nodded at this before spinning around and moving away from the scene; where was the youngest brother anyway?

Aro smiled softly as he took her hand, letting her pull him up. "Thank you." He said softly as he wiped some of the dirt off of his clothes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:22 pm
awesomecacy
"Really?" She asked,taking her eyes off ofthe sky and looking at Edward. "But you're not Really the youngest, you were all close enough. They shouldn'tmake you feel taht way." She declared.
((yeah, I'm just glad it's back. I was like YESSS!!!!!))

Edward nodded softly at this as he thought to himself, trying to figure out how he was going to reply to her. "Yeah I know it seems that way, but it's true; I am the youngest.... By at least 5 mins..."  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:29 am
Lacy rolled her eyes. "Minutes Shminits. Some people don't say sorry for anything and they have people older than them by over five years!" She exclaimed, waving her arms around for emphasis. "But I suppose I wouldn't understand though." She frowned softly. "I'm just an only child."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:41 am
Sora looked at Andrew."Bye nice to meet you!"She said turning to look at her sister and running to her only to hide behind her.

Rin sweatdropped."No problem.."Rin looked at Sora."Sora this is Aro, Aro this is Sora, my little sister."  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:59 am
awesomecacy
Lacy rolled her eyes. "Minutes Shminits. Some people don't say sorry for anything and they have people older than them by over five years!" She exclaimed, waving her arms around for emphasis. "But I suppose I wouldn't understand though." She frowned softly. "I'm just an only child."

"You do get use to it though." He shrugged just a bit, his eyes shinned brightly for a moment, before he let them close for a moment. "True, but then again they aren't as close so it isn't as bad..." A pause, "You are? I am sorry.... I wish I was an only child..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:02 am
hinataxxcutey
Sora looked at Andrew."Bye nice to meet you!"She said turning to look at her sister and running to her only to hide behind her.

Rin sweatdropped."No problem.."Rin looked at Sora."Sora this is Aro, Aro this is Sora, my little sister."

"Nice to meet you too." Andrew told her, just loud enough for her to hear him; as he slipped to the right, and to start walkiing down the street.

"It's nice to meet you Sora." Aro said poliely, his eyes shinned brightly; his eyes closed for a moment in thought. His eyes opened, as he bit his lip, holding his hand forward to see if she'll shake it.  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:44 pm
"No you don't" She assured him, shakingher head a bit. "Nothing to do when you're an only child. That's why I took up drumming."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:58 pm
Sora looked at Aro's hand.She pouted and blushed a little."....................."

Rin looked at Sora smiling.The smile seemed to give off a little evil."Aren't you gonna shake his hand Sora...?"

Sora jumped up and grabbed Aro's hand shaking."S-s-same as for me.."She said trying not to act weird.

Rin sighed."She's still the same as before....."She thought to herself.  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:14 am
((Really sorry about my inactivity. sad I've had no time to get online... Read my post(s) in the away thread for more information.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:10 am
((It's alright. I will be sure to do that. Also, Andrew will still be open for you when you do have the time to get online; he just will be moved))  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:50 pm
awesomecacy
"No you don't" She assured him, shakingher head a bit. "Nothing to do when you're an only child. That's why I took up drumming."

"Well, you got to take up something you've always wanted to take up, right?" Edward asked softly, "The only person who will dislike it is parents, right?" He tilted his head jsut a bit.  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff