Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:00 pm
*i sat up on the bed, walked over to the window, open the curtains and sat on the window sill looking at the moonlit sky*...............  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:49 pm
Kokoro sighed she wasn't tired for some. She sat on the roof top of the hotel looking at the full moon. She could tell that the others where probably going to bed soon. She closed her eyes and felt the soft cold breeze brush through her skin. It was a cold beautiful night. "Today felt like such a long day...." she sighed again.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:54 pm
*staring at the moon*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:57 pm
(You guys have moon issues~)

Zero collasped on his bed."I'm tired..."He muttered to himself and closed his eyes.

Kura knocked on Zero's door out of boredom."Zero-kun~Open up~"She said.

Zero opened the door."What do you-"He watched Kura jump into his room.

"I was bored and lonely~"She muttered  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:59 pm
(hahaha -laughs- i guess we do...)
Kokoro sighed as she laid on the rough rooftop. Her eyes started to close and she fell asleep accidentally "zzzzzzz....."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:03 pm
*notices a storm coming*....... i hope that idiot sleeping on the roof gets to her room before it rains  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:06 pm
Zero's eyebrow twitched in annoyance."Thats....not....my....problem..."He said slowly.

Kura looked crestfallen."I'll leave..."She gave him puppy dog eyes.

I'm not going to- Zero thought to himself then failed."Fine but just for a few minutes."he growled.

Kura launched herself at him with a hug.

Zero attempted to side step but was to slow and Kura crashed into him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:13 pm
Kokoro being a movable sleeper rolled off the roof and fell. There was a large THUMP!!!! "O-Ow...." Kokoro said crying a little "That was such a good nap!!!!" Kokoro shook her head looking at herself she was bruised and scratched up "If i go in there I'll be called an idiot..." she sighed  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:26 pm
Alre looked at Hikari eyes, they were as dark as the night, he was enchanted... "So... how is it going?" he asked, he was nervious of being only with her now...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:53 pm
Kokoro walked in looking like she just got into a fight of some sort. She ignored the eyes of the front desk she wanted to see her older brother, she sensed Hikari's chakra she smiled I guess I'll leave them alone... Kokoro sighed and walked into her room to go take a bath.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:02 pm
Hikari looked at Alure. His bright red face contrasted her inhumanly white one. "Oh, no... nothing. Just checking on your eye I guess..." she walked over to Alure and sat next to him on his bed. "So... how does it feel? The pill's side effects should start kicking in." She put her hand to the side of Alure's face and brushed her thumb near his eye softly. The average bystander would have thought this a movement of affection, but to Hikari it was a movement of pure occupation. She was using her chakra to sense any abnormalities with his eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:32 pm
"Im fine... I think" Alure told her, he saw her face and smiled, he closed his eyes and let Hikari continue examaning his eyes, he sensed his chakra arround his eyes...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:54 pm
"Dizziness? Loss of appetite? Restlessness?" Hikari named some side effects to prompt Alure into telling her any abnormalities. She pulled her hand away. "Your eye is fine, just unusually high chakra in them, that's all."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:32 pm
"I feeled dizzed, but it passed already" he smiled, looking at Hikari, "You didnt got hurt in the battle, right?" he asked her...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:38 pm
Hikari looked at him strangely. "Me?" she starts laughing quietly. "I'm a medical ninja, and you're asking me how if I'm okay?" She laughed a little louder in her off-laughter. "You're so funny Alure-kun." She stopped laughing suddenly, realizing something. "Okay, I'm done... I have to go. Come to my room if you need anything." She said abruptly as she hurried to her room. By the time she got there, she was coughing quietly. When she finally got to her medical scrolls, she was coughing up blood. "Summoning Art: Medical Style: *cough* S-Special Med-dic-cation" A small vile of blue pills popped off the page. Hikari quickly scooped up a few then tossed it in her mouth. Her breathing slowed back down, and she stopped coughing. "Dammit...."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games