Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:07 pm
Danika gave a small laugh. "Me, lead you to where ever you were headed...Tell me, does that make any sense to you?" She asked with a grin. Noticing that he offered her his arm, she debated whether or not she should take it. Contact with her skin wouldn't be too good for him, considering what she was, but she wanted to. Before she responded, she grabbed her jacket from her bag and put it on. "I was a bit chilly..." she said before linking her arm with his with a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:05 pm
"With a;; due respect Miss Danika, it is a girl's dorm. I would feel much better of you led the way." Grinning, he watched as she slipped a coat over her form and chuckled when she finally took his arm.
"I just don't want to walk in alone considering it is an all-girl dorm."
-------
-------
Alegra grinned, dusting her arms to shirk away the debri yari cat had swept up with it when it was plucked from the ground.
"I pefer it to be called 'working with my sources'," she laughed with a wink.
His remark of her eyes sent a warmth down her spine.
"Color me enchanted, but I believe I know someone else with a rather stunning pair of orbs." Stepping lightly, she reached down to grab a fallen feather and brushed it against his cheek as she closed the space between them.
"For you," she said, extending the feather toward him.. "to remind you of our little journey here."  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:48 pm
Ace chuckled, taking the feather with a light bow. "These old things?" he teased, while tapping the side of one eye, "they're nothing." However, he noticed the closeness, and grinned ever so slightly. "Now, now, no need to get ahead of ourselves." He teased, backing up and lowering his head to stow the feather inside one of the pockets on the inner side of his jacket.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:59 pm
Danika sighed. "Yes, but how am I to know exactly where your sister's dorm is?" She asked, heading through the seemingly abandoned grounds towards the seperated dorms. "Oh, and they aren't really seperated, it just happens that way sometimes, or so I've been told." She explained with a smile..

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:06 pm
((First and foremost, please forgive my lack of response. I am without internet at my house due to SERIOUS renovations being done. I am at BWW using their WIFI! LOL I shall try and respond when I can! I promise you that!!))

Alegra grinned before she rolled her eyes and stepped
backwards with a grin.
"Males...no matter the species. You are all practically the same," she commented with a playful aura. She watched him pocket the feather with the same crooked grin as her brother's.
----
Alec nodded, his locks hair bouncing as he agreed with her point about not knowing exactly where his sister's room was. Nevertheless, he entered the dorm with a grin, holding the door for her to pass through first.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:41 pm
(( My internet is back! Yay!))  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:57 pm

(yay!)
Danika smiled and walked through the door Alec was holding open for her. "How gentlemanly of you." She said waiting for him to join her. "Now, I'm sure you at least know what your sister's dorm room is..." She said teasingly. "I can lead you from there, maybe.." She almost laughed, normally she didn't even stay in her dorm, but she knew where it was, so it shouldn't be too hard to find Alec's sisters..

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:42 am
Alec nodded politely before replying, "Why, you are most welcome."
He may have been a bit of a pervert, but his aunts had taught him well. Never mind that Alegra was the one to reinforce his habits. This thought alone sent a chuckle to his lips.
Letting the door shut behind them, he motioned towards the stairs with a flick of his wrist. "I suppose you are correct. I do know the room number. Unfortunately it's a few flights up. Care to talk with me until then as well?" he asked, tossing the hair from his eyes.
((BTW- looooove your signature!))  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:23 pm

Danika nodded."Of course I can. " She said with a smile. "Leaving a guy alone in a girls dorm isn't the smartest thing to do, after all, he might get himself in trouble." She said teasingly, heading up the stairs."So, I take it you and your sister are pretty close." She said, trying to keep up the conversation..

(Thanks! Repo! is awesome!!!)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:21 pm
Alec followed behind Danika closely, nodding his head before remembering she probably couldn't see him doing so.
"Alegra and I are indeed close. We don't always have others to count on, so we have one another. We rarely fight and I appreciate that fact alone more than she is aware of I believe. She's my best friend and I tend to put her before anyone else, including myself."
Alec blushed momentarily, as the rush of words simply spilled from his lips.
"What about you?" he asked, hugging his sister mug closer to his body. "Anyone you're particularly close to?"
(( I love the introduction song, "Out of the night, in the mist steps a figure. No one really knows his name for sure..." Frik'n love that song!))  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:19 pm

Danika shrugged. "Not really. Then again, my kind are fond of war, rage, and passion. For feeding, really. And not like the eating kind. I'm a dark court fairy, a Gancanagh as well. Sure, I have some that I am close to, but no where like you and your sister." She explained, turning to give him a small smile. Danika began to hum an old tune, her mind drifting to ages past..

(Zydrate comes in a little glass vial..!!!)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:17 pm
Alec couldn't lie. He had no idea what she was talking about. He felt rather bad about it, but he figured it was for the better right now. It seemed rather odd to ask her at this point in time.
Stepping up to walk beside her, he grabbed for the door handle and pulled it open. "I do believe that this is her floor."
(( and the little glass vial goes into the gun like a battery...))  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:35 pm

Danika smirked. "You probably have no idea what I just said. Maybe I'll get around to explaining it, at a later time, right now, we need to find your sister's room." She said, walking through the hall. "What's the number?" She asked, for he still hadn't said .

(.And the Zydrate gun goes somewhere against your anatomy.!!!)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:41 pm
"It's 302B...I believe." Alec answered a second later.
The sound of various voices filled the hall the moment they opened the door and stepped inside.
He was grateful that Danika had explained that they were not actually separate. If he and Alegra were too far for too long, they often fell ill.
"It will only take a moment," He added a moment later as they stopped in short in front of her room.
Opening the door with a slight creak, Alec flipped the switch and glanced around. She hadn't returned, as he suspected. He snorted slightly when he saw the mass of books she had lining every single shelf in the room.
"She's as smart as a tack, that one." Alec commented, closing the door gently behind him.  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:03 pm

Danika nodded, noting that they were approaching the room fast. As he paused in front of the door, it seemed as if he and his sister were conneted in a way. She shrugged mentally, puting that fact to the back of her mind. When he returned, without saying a word, she figured that his sister hadn't returned. "So, I take it your mysterious sister isn't at home?" She teased slightly. "Anything else in mind, or would you like to go searching for her?" She asked curiously. .

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games