Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry High ( Everyone should Join ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes this school?
  Me?
  Poll Whore
View Results

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:06 pm
Wolf Avery
Lunaria Canis
Making sure her bag was secured around her shoulders, she smiled as she crouched down to his level and stretched. "It also makes it easier to avoid the people in the hall," she said, her claws lightly scratching the floor.

"Heh, alrighty, good ta know somebody else likes it down here!" Leading the way but giving her a slight brush with his tail he started the trek to the choral room. The halls were still fairly full, but it was a little less packed since some people were still eating.

"Of course," she said as she followed after him, her ears twitching slightly. Smirking as she spotted a couple sitting in the hall, she started running and jumped over them as she laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:13 pm
Not wanting to be outdone by the pretty young fox, Black laughed when she jumped the couple, and then leaped onto a table and then to the top of the lockers. Having a heads up view over the hall had its advantages, but he was too enthralled with paying attention to Luna that instead of ducking when he should have Black ran right into a rafter beam, flailing around and falling ungracefully dazed in front of Luna.

"Woah...what the...what'd I hit?"  

Wolf Avery

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:24 am
"One of the beams," she said as she checked him over for injuries. Pawing his head softly, she smiled softly at him. "Nothing broken, so count yourself lucky."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:30 am
* Zek walks out of the bathroom*...sigh.......im soo tierd....  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolf Avery

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:35 am
Dusting himself off and straighting his stuff Black pulled out his ponytail to put it back up properly. He rubbed his head and just sat on the floor for a minute looking up at Luna, more than happy to have her make sure he was ok.

"Yea.. Seems yer makin mah day lucky fer a few reasons today. But thats never happened before, so it depends on perspective, heh."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:58 am
"That's only because you weren't watching where you were going," she said as she flicked his nose with her tail before darting down the hall, laughing as she avoided the other students.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

captainhelensparrow

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:02 pm
forgive-any-and-all-my-posts-that-come-out-like-this,-i-do-not-have-a-working-space-bar-on-my-laptop
Name:_Sora
Grade:_12
Fursona: White-Tiger  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:06 pm
Sora-paced-nervously-up-and-down-the-hallway.-She-had-no-idea-where-she-was-going-what-class-was-going-on-currently,-where-she-was-suppoused-to-be.-She-despised-her-parents-for-moving-her-into-this-strange-new-place-and-wanted-nothing-more-but-for-someone-to-greet-her-and-direct-her-on-her-way.  

captainhelensparrow

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:34 pm
* Zek walks down the hallway that leads to the dorms and noticed a white tiger*....wow the school is full of white tigers x3...*Zek said*...can i help you..?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:42 pm
Sora,-shaking-looked-up-at-the-fur-who-was-speaking-to-her.-He-looked-kind-enough,-but-being-herself,-she-naturally-shook-hevialy-as-she-spoke-to-him.-In-a-soft-voice,-"Yes"-She-looked-down-at-the-schedule-she-had-clutched-in-her-tiny-paw.-She-held-it-out-to-him.-"I-have-so-idea-where-I'm-going"-She-shifted-her-weight-from-one-paw-to-another-and-avoided-eye-contact.-She-hated-new-schools-ever-so.-Thank-goodness-this-was-her-last-year-in-high-school.  

captainhelensparrow

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:54 pm
* Zek loked at the tiger girl she was shaking alot* mmmm* Zek took the paper*...ahhh your in cla 12-A thats mine class to...since its already past lunch..that means...* Zek points his finger to the next class*.....your next class is....History...thats...on the end of this hallway..* Zek points behind him*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:08 pm
Sora-nervously-looked-in-the-indicated-direction.-Blushing-through-her-white-fur,-she-knodded-thanks.-"Thank-you-erm...I-didnt-catch-your-name.-My-name-is-Sora.-I-hope-ill-see-you-again-soon."  

captainhelensparrow

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:51 pm
im Zek nice to meet you sora* Zek said but sora was already behind him and running*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:02 pm
Syn leisurely walks down the half empty hallways not really caring about wether he's late for class or not and decides to loiter around a set of empty stairs for a while...  

x-LunaMew-x

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:23 pm
bah Syn are you always this lazy * Zek says puting down is laptop bag*  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games