Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto:The hate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:05 pm
Kokoro stopped what she was doing and looked at him "Eh!!!???" she yelled immediately blushing she covered her face to hide it "G-Geez Alure-kun...quit teasing me..." she said still blushing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:09 pm
"Jajaja, you see, you blushed again" he smiled at her, he enjoyed to spend time with her, he used to be very lonely but Kokoro friendship had helped him a lot...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:13 pm
Kokoro peeked through the cloth of her kimono "Baka...don't say things like that unless you actually mean it..." Kokoro said blushing slightly. "that would make any girl fall for guy who always complements them..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:23 pm
"Kokoro-chan, you always scold me" he said looking at her with puppy eyes, the waiter arrived with the food and his water, Alure blushed as he looked at Kokoro...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:31 pm
"well I'm sorry..." Kokoro mumbled as she took a bit of her takoyaki. She glanced at Alure who was looking at her she slightly blushed a bit and averted her eyes somewhere else. Why is he looking at me...It's making me blush! she thought nervously Why is my heart beating fast?! ehhhh....I don't know what to say or do...although when i think about it, now that i look closely Alure-kun is really good looking...I'm surprise he doesn't have a girlfriend yet....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:36 pm
Alure looked at her, he was puzzled, <what could she be thinking?, she blushed again> Alure take a sip of his water, he smiled to Kokoro and tried to think of something else, but he couldnt...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:44 pm
Kokoro looked over at Alure "So...then...just asking but...how come you don't have a girlfriend yet...i mean you are good looking..." Kokoro made a nervous smile "Y-you don't have to answer...I just wanted to know that's all..." great me and my big mouth... she thought embarrassed  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:50 pm
Alure smiled, he looked directly to her eyes, "Let's say im waiting for the right person to come" he blushed, suddenly some voices heard, "There you are, we told you you couldnt leave the hospital", some doctors and 2 ninjas arrived, "You havent recovered yet" they yelled at Alure...

"Ok, ok, im coming back" he stand up, "Sorry Kokoro-chan, we will eat later" he left some mony on the table and give Kokoro a little kiss in her cheek, "Hope you can visit me in the hospital" he began to laugh...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:59 pm
Kokoro nodded "I see..." She looked at the doctors then back at Alure "Such a trouble maker..." she smiled "See you la-" she stopped right in her words as she felt his lips touch her cheek she blushed as she backed away quickly touching her cheek, surprised. She looked at him with a completely red face "B-Baka!Quit teasing me!" She said as she stood up and left she slightly turned to face him and mouthed the words "I'll see you later."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:06 pm
They finally arrived to the hospital, "Im ok, cant you notice it?" he said to the doctor, "We cant say that, you used a technique that requires a great effort" the doctor took him to his room.

"The fact that your sharingan is always active gives you a incredible reserve of chakra, but the mangekyo is different" the doctor ended his speech, Alure laid on the bed, he looked at the celling as the doctor leaved the room, <Kokoro-chan...>  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:21 pm
Kokoro walked around the village in very very deep thought. He called me cute...he kissed me on the cheek, we know each other very...does that mean we like each other or something!? Whaa!!!! I don't know what to do!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:27 pm
The night had fall over Konoha, it was a little bit cold, even more if you only had a robe to cover yourself, Alure curled in his bed, <man, why is it always so cold in this places> he was freezing...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:29 pm
Kokoro looked at the night sky with a frown. "might as well go home..." she mumbled  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:35 pm
"Ok, lets sleep" Alure closed his eyes, he was tired...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:51 pm
Kokoro went to her house which was really empty. She lived alone and was pretty lonely although she did had her pet dog but he always ran off somewhere else...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff