Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:51 am
Nich looked back at her for a moment before swallowing any thoughts hed had about how her hair was perfect the way it was.

"Well if they recognize me they wont do anything, but if they recognize you, you may get attacked. Theyll have the vampires outlooking for you, so we need to change your hair so you dont fir the description. Ive got some wash out hair-dye in the bathroom, so you can put that in it and cut it a bit shorter and you should be okay. I dont think were enough of a threat to the organization for them to attack you but id rather not take any chances."

he finished off abit of toast and began to do the dishes.

"We have to go to a library today and find a book. So thats why i dont want anyone recognizing you."

His thoughts were abrupt and choppy. there was no flow to his logic and he barely understood what he was trying to get across, but he couldnt concentrate very well as he was.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:54 pm
Emily nodded watching him do the dishes as he finished. It made sense to her she guessed. But wouldn't they get suspicios if they saw any girl with him? she wondered. She sighed standing up.

"Ill get to work on that then..shouldn't take me to long. What kind of book are you searching for?" she asked curiouse to what a library could have that he needed that he or she didn't have themselves. She watched him closly trying to figure him out.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:09 pm
Nich thought to the place hed only been once.

"At the local library here there are certain areas that you can only get into if you know how. As a witch i know how. This is where the archives of the night world are kept. I need a book of the laws, and a book on soul-maes."

Vergil looked bakc at holding the book he wanted in his hand. It was ironic that at the time he had thought he would never need it.

"I need to find out if theyll let us be if we are supposed soul-mates. The sad part is that even if you lef i dont think they would let you go. There arent alot of laws to protect humans."

He didnt want to think about what would happen but hed seen human slaves and worse still pets. he couldnt let that happen to emily.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:15 pm
Emily was silent listening to him. She sighed wishing hte mess was all over with and she could go back to having a normal life. But she was curiouse as to how this would all turn out. Or if it as even ment to be.

"Ok..well Im going to messing with my hair..if you need anything call me I guess" she aid and dissapeared into the bathroom. she was thinking up ideas that wouldn't be bad but be different. People at school were going to flip. If she ever got back to school. She sighed finding a pair of scissors.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:10 pm
Nich got his coat and shoes on and began to pace anxiously flexing his fingers in his gloves.

He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a zippo lighter. He lit it and idly played with the flames as he paced. he was growing nervous his ears were hating up and he wasnt sure if he had what it was going to take to fight off a possible attack. Much less step out the door in the first place.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:14 pm
Emily finally finished and steped out. Her hair used to be brown but it was red now. It feel just barely past her shoulders but looked cute. Her bangs were cut and fell slightly into her eyes. She hoped this was alright and didn't look bad. She saw nich pacing and looked t him curiously.

"Are you alright?" she asked him.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:17 pm
with a spin Nich tossed the lighter back in his pocket and blewthe fir off of his glove.

"Ya im fine... here. lets go."

Nich tossed her jacket to her and brushed open the door in a fluid motion. Everything about him was business and efficiency. From the way he stood to the way he shook his hair. This wasnt his usual manerism but its what he was turning into, there was no point in life to taking time at anything anymore. In Nich's eyes the only thing worth anything was the next moment and the present would just have to wait until it was past.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:28 am
Emily slid her jacket on and walked past him. He had shut himself away. It was obviouse and she figured nothing she could do would change that. Part of this had to have been her fault and she hated herself for it. But the best she could do was follow him and seperate herself from it as well. She had nowhere to go..nothing to do and they were both in danger...so just follow the road. she guessed. she sighed walking past him.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:08 pm
Nich followed her out the door and down to the stoop. He gently nudged her to turn the proper way as they began to walk. Tougching her seared him like the pan couldnt. he didnt draw back but his fingers physically hurt as he shoved them back in his pocket.

"I like the hair by the way... Short hair is pretty sexy in my opinion at least."

He winked at her and it hurt him to think that weeks ago hed done the same thing in the same way and it had been so innocent.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:13 pm
Emily followed his small sighns in wich way to go. She touched the edges of her hair lightly smiling slightly at him comment. She laughed though when he was finished. "Ya thanks I guess. I always wanted red hair" she said idely before rubbing her hand together. They were usualy cold but she hated putting them in her pocket.

"Glad you like it though..thanks" she said again sighing and lookign around her wondering what was going through his head.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:47 pm
Nich did really like her hair. For some reason he didnt think he would mind if she were bald though. Something about her just made her perfect however she was.

"We're here."

Nich looked up at the large square structure. he had only been here once before so he took out his brand new library card with the one extra digit in the serial number and unusual blank spot in the bar code.

"Stick close allright this is gonn be weird."

Nich pulled emily along with a gentle hand on her lower back. he entered the double doors and before passing through the second set he swiped his card over the reader, and opened the door to a completely different room.

"just let it go alright."

The room was completely devoid of people and painted grey unlike the beige of the other library. The effect of looking through the open door at one room, and through the glass of the other door to another room was slightly nauseating and completely foriegn to him still though he had seen it before.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:51 pm
Emily didn't ask anything because she couldn't. She had been to this library before..just not this section of it. iT was weird looking around and seeing everything so different. She stood there a moment trying to take verything in. It was hard though because she ealy had no idea how to react to steping through a door and ending up in anouther room you didn't know was there. She blinked looking around before looking back at nich curiously. She didn't realy have any questions to ask. she just kept thinking..how odd.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:20 am
Nich looked over to the pedestal in the corner at a very thin book little more than a hunred pages, but with a cover the size od an old codex.

"Okay Emily i have to find one book in particlar, could you go grab the book on the pedestal over there?"

He gestured to the side as he dissappeared nto the shelves. He saw the book he wanted on the top shelf. there were no ladders here, real wiches didnt need them. Nich reached down and touched the marble at his feet. A crater appeared and a ladder grew out of its center. Nich climbed it and grabbed the book. Tossing it with a slap onto the floor below he touched the ladder and it sank back into the floor it had been a moment before.

He held the ook in his right hand and flxed his artificiial one. that was one test done. He could still do alchemy with the robot hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:53 am
Emily blinked at him sighing. She shook her head walking away towards the book he had pointed out to her. She walked over to the pedestool and stood facing the book. It was so small. She picked it up in her hand wondering why the cover was so big. She steped away from the mall platform it was on, and opened the books slowly. She fliped through the thin pages not realy reading it. She wonderd what nich was doing.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:12 pm
Nich tossed a significantly thicker volume onto the table closest emily and sat down to paruse it.

"Allright emily, i want you to go in the index of that book and look up where soul-mates are mentioned."

Nich opened his volume and flicked page after page. he was skimming quickly looking for one thing in particular. The book was poorly organized being very old, but it was the quintessential work on the soul-mate complex which was something Nich knew absolutely nothing about.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff