Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Ninjas: Burnt Faith (POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or evil?
  good
  evil
  neither, I choose no side...
View Results

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:04 pm
"No!"Dante screamed out as he was covered by the black substance. "Sorry Karumo..."Blackness spread across his vision.

"Dante!"Karumo made a clone. It ran towards Ryoku. She watched from inside her lightning cage. She was finally pushed to the point of desperation because Dante was gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:45 pm
*destroyes the clone with my claws* all of this could've been prevented if only u told me what i needed......... so u forced me to use my other option........ and that was to absorb either u or Dante for the information about the Akatsuki and now that i have the information i'll go and destroy the Akatsuki  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:17 pm
Alure appear beside Ryoku, "Revert the transformation now, you wont last long like that" he said him, he still couldnt belive Ryoku used that attack again, he looked to the others...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:04 pm
*reverted back to normal* so now what r u going to do Karumo? ur friend has now become part of me....  

cmsntn05

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:53 am
The hokage sighed and shook her head. "Tsuki? Come with me please?"
Tsuki nodded and awaited for her to go somewhere.
What a day...I can't believe its come to this.. "If anybody decides, oh I don't know If they want the Hokage to have any part in this she'll be working on repairing her slightly destroyed office." She turned around. "Good bye." She muttered before taking off towards the Hokage tower.
Tsuki gave an apologetic glance backwards before following Lady Shima. She had to run pretty hard just to keep up.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:13 pm
Karumo bit her lower lip. Dante had been her only and last hope and now that she was gone there were no other options. She felt her knees go weak but stayed standing only by sheer will."You....freak...."She muttered broken heartedly.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:08 pm
Alure lifted his hand, the cage levitated, he began to walk towards the Military police quarters, "I have many questions that need some answers" the cage followed him...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:18 pm
Karumo's eyes flashed dangerously."When I get out of here I'm going to murder you and everybody else in this damn petty village!"She spat. Her hair hung in strings in front of her face and her eyes glittered madly with dispair that had turned into insanity. She grinned showing small fangs and laughter played upon her lips.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:12 pm
what a very wierd person  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:30 pm
Alure smiled, he continue walking, "If you try that... I would not hesitate in killing you" he said calmly, the things that happened that day had intriged the boy, he wanted to know why now??...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:42 pm
hey Alure wait up *gets up and follows him*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:49 pm
"I though you would leave in another of your trips" he said, not even looking back, "How did the last one went?" he smiled to his former team mate...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:00 pm
annoying the last lead that i got was a total waste of time........ damn idiot lead me to a trap......... *grins* tricking me was his only and last mistake  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:04 pm
"You always used those drastic moves" Alure smiled, the cage followed both of them, "I thought the use of the black armor required a lot of chakra" he asked Ryoku, "The last time I saw you use it, you passed out after the battle..." he closed his eyes...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:06 pm
yeah it did...... but while i traveled from place to place i did some training to become more ammune to the armors side-effects  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff