Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:14 pm
She giggled. "No, it's fine. It's just, I just transferred to this school, and i don't really know anyone... i hadn't really made any friends today either. School has just been a long day." she stated, glad someone was happy to listen.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:32 pm
''Yeah I know what you mean.'' He yawns befor he begins to speak again. ''Days in this school can feel slow at times.but you can stop saying you have not made any friends today.'' Sephiroth laughs ''you've made one today.''  

Gray BloodStone

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:34 pm
Kairi smiled and nodded."I guess I have." she laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:10 pm
Sephiroth Streches out to relax him some more. ''Well I dont think you should worry Kairi. you seem like a nice girl just talk and get to know some people and you will have lots of friends here.'' he says kindly  

Gray BloodStone

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:39 pm
"You're right. I guess it won't be so bad here after all." she laughed and looked down. Her phone had gone off. It was Selphie textin her, probably wantin to know if she had a boyfriend, who the new bff's where, ect. ect. She looked up and there was no teacher. She picked it up and replied, "No bf... But a friend. His name's Sephiroth... Stuck in Study hall. Hope everythin is goin good for you! Miss you so much!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:12 pm
CLANG CLANG CLANG
Please Proceed to 7th Period

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:16 pm
Cloud hurried to the locker room so he could change before the other boys got back. He was insecure enough that he didn't want any of the guys to see him in just his boxers. He'd been teased about how girly looking he was at his old school, and was in no hurry to repeat the experience. He smiled thinking aobut the upcoming class period, Magic class.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:25 pm
As the bell rang, Kairi got up and waved. "I'll see you later!" she said, smiling, and walked out the door. Next stop, Magic Class. She walked down the hall and took a left. she saw a blonde, spikey-haired kid, goin the same direction. "Um... do you know how to get to the magic class?" she asked him.  

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Databyte

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:05 pm
Reno walked brusquely to study hall, bored and hoping not to get into some kind of trouble, again, for being late. (again.) He sighed, and walked to the building, bumping into some people talking on his way.

Rufus was annoyed because he only attended the last ten minutes of class, and got a lecture about being "punctual" the entire time that he was. He saw that idiot Reno, and thought about running them over, which made him smile. Sadly, he was already royally screwed, since he had detention already.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:58 pm
Sephiroth left the Study hall to get to his next class, as he walked down the hall he came across Cloud and Kairi. He stoped to chat after hearing Kairis question. ''I'm not sure if Cloud here knows the way Kairi, he is new here as well.'' he says with a smile on his face. ''If you do know your way Cloud I apologize. But I have Magic as well this period. Perhaps I can take you there?'' Sephiroth smiles at the two of them. ''Maybe I can show you a thing or two.''  

Gray BloodStone

ShadowxOfxAxHeart

Stellar Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:21 pm
Terra walked to study hall and sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:51 pm
Kairi glanced at Cloud who seemed to be glaring. "Well we're happy you can help us." she said cheerfully.  

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:58 am
''We are not far from class.'' Sephiroth notices that clouds changed his clothes already. ''The Change rooms are right here Kairi, to my right its best that you get dressed for class. We will be having class outside. Just in case something would go wrong we wont damage the school damage the school.'' He says with laughter.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:02 pm
Cloud hadn't been glareing, he just hardly ever smiled.He looks at Sephiroth slightly confused. The blonde had been in combat training, which was why he'd just changed. "Magic Class...is dangerous?....I guess that makes sense." He looks around wondering where Zack was. "..." He didn't want to leave his friend behind, but if the other boy didn't show up soon Cloud wouldn't have much choice.  

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:34 pm
Kairi nodded. "See you guys in class." she said and walked in. The changing room was empty, which was good for her because she didn't like changing in public. She grabbed her gym clothes and put them on, since she had nothing else and gym was next.  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games