Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:01 pm
Attention Elves: You are allowed to answer questions in the Dueling Club. However since you haven't been sorted into a House yet you wont earn any points. You should check it out!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:55 pm
Endria looks around to see if anyone was available,seeing some elfs talking and making what it looked like scrambled eggs,she decided not to disturb,not sure of what to do she started to walk around the kitchens ,when she turned a corner she saw a big fride,she was about to go back and wait for dinner but she was too hungry and felt unable to leave empty handed,she opened the fridge and saw a bunch of food,she took the milk and juice,but she still needed the cookies and muffins,looking around she saw a half open door looking inside she saw cookies,chips and other stuff,not so sure if she should enter,she decided to do it as fast as she could.When she had all her things she hurried out the door and into her common room.  

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Noninimicus

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:00 pm
User ImageMoxy smiles shyly and takes up a whisk, mixing the already broken eggs together and tossing in a pinch of several spices like her mama had taught her. "Moxy is liking this new place. It is much warmer than where she is from."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:57 pm
"Welcome to kitchen, me Chissy." she said while move about the kitchen quickly. She was moving the carrot cake and the cheesecake out the way. "Me cookies are about to burn!" She yelled but no one heard her.She ran to the oven and open it up to find out that the whole time she was really cooking turkey. "Oops cookies was yesterday, Chissy makes turkey." she closed the oven an put the timer up for 3 more hours. "Chissy be back soon."  

Chissy_Brown

Peitho-chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:48 pm
Peitho

As Peitho walks in into the room in the castle for the first time, she is frightened. so many of them! She sits in the corner and quietly observes what's going on around her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:38 am
Elf Class Finals will be posted on the 21st, so you have about a week to finish them. They will have 20 questions and will be about what you have read in the Previous Lessons.

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Belle of Peace

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:16 am
"Oh," Belle says conversationally. "Belle's mast- former master lived in the tropics." She shakes some salt into the egg mixture as Moxy whisks. "Hogwarts feels cool to Belle..." As if on cue, she shivers slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:01 am
I Tary is a very shy elf but she began to work in the kicthen to make scramble eggs and other good food for head master, mistress, and students.Hopefully she will meet a nice elf to get rid of her shyness  

xbrightstar

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:17 am
xoPreciouskhmergirlxo
I Tary is a very shy elf but she began to work in the kicthen to make scramble eggs and other good food for head master, mistress, and students.Hopefully she will meet a nice elf to get rid of her shyness

In the future, please don't post in house colors. You are welcome to use indigo, default, or purple.
3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:38 am
oh sorry didn't know confused I won't do it agian. whee  

xbrightstar

kstar13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:48 pm
"Oh, hi there!" Kaylin skipped up to one of the newer house elves ((Tary)) in the kitchen. "What's you name? I'm Kaylin. Isn't this place great? I've never seen such a huge kitchen and--" Kaylin covered her mouth with her hands to stop herself from rambling, and blushed. "Um...I talk a lot. hi."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:02 pm
kstar13
"Oh, hi there!" Kaylin skipped up to one of the newer house elves ((Tary)) in the kitchen. "What's you name? I'm Kaylin. Isn't this place great? I've never seen such a huge kitchen and--" Kaylin covered her mouth with her hands to stop herself from rambling, and blushed. "Um...I talk a lot. hi."

xopreciouskhmergirlxo
Hi, Kaylin nice to meet you smile It's a huge kitchen isn't it and yep this is such a great place 3nodding I Tary love it when other elves talk a lot with me just as long as we work and don't get in trouble with head master and mistress.

xbrightstar

Chissy_Brown

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:59 pm
" Hi, me Chissy and welcome to the kitchen there are lots of things to do."said a very small elf. " You can go to class its very fun and just help out. oh my chissy needs to study for finals bye."

if you want to be friends just add me ok  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:27 pm
User ImageMoxy's eyes widen and she looks to Belle with interest. "You was living in tropics?" She bites her thin lower lip but it does little to hide her wide smile. "Moxy hears tropics is the best place to be living. Tropics is having big pretty flowers and cokeynuts and cooking ovens in the ground!" Moxy almost trembled in excitement at the thought.  

Noninimicus

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

xbrightstar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:37 am
Chissy_Brown
" Hi, me Chissy and welcome to the kitchen there are lots of things to do."said a very small elf. " You can go to class its very fun and just help out. oh my chissy needs to study for finals bye."

if you want to be friends just add me ok

xopreciouskhmergirlxo
Hi chissy I Tary thank you for the welcome smile thanks for telling me I'll go check it out and good luck on finals.
feel free to add I don't mind at all whee

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games