Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Midgar Municipal Water Supply (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:43 pm
The door practically fell of it's hinges, behind was a corridor with a couple of side rooms at the end of the corridor was another door, this one seemed only slightly more inact. Around the rotting edges of the door in question could be seen a flickering light like a florescent lamp without enough power to run properly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:23 am
Ed quietly sat in a tree and swung her legs back and forth. It was nice out. She looked at the large building standing a few hundred yards away.
"Wonder what's in there?" she murmured to herself.  

Edward Lecter

AkaneAme

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:20 pm
UtaniWitch4
She nodded her head, "Alright." She had decided not to push Sabel anymore then she alreay had. She turned to her brother, "By the way Yazou-san....how are Kadaj and Loz? Sister told me what had happened and I am ashamed of myself for not being there. Hopefully Kadaj will forgive my absence."

Watches the girl and looks buck up at Yazou waiting for his answer. Her eyes are little distrustful. "I have never met you before."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:36 pm
AkaneAme
UtaniWitch4
She nodded her head, "Alright." She had decided not to push Sabel anymore then she alreay had. She turned to her brother, "By the way Yazou-san....how are Kadaj and Loz? Sister told me what had happened and I am ashamed of myself for not being there. Hopefully Kadaj will forgive my absence."

Watches the girl and looks buck up at Yazou waiting for his answer. Her eyes are little distrustful. "I have never met you before."

The cloaked figure looked at the young girl, her green eyes staring into her's. "Oh. Do forgive me." She jumped down with ease, bending slightly at the kness as her feet came in contact with the ground, and stood up infront of her. "I am Raven Darklore, code name VI." She bows slightly. "It is a pleasure to meet you." Standing up straight once more, she extended her hand, hoping the girl would accept it.  

Jareth_the_Goblin_King42

CorptWingedAngel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:59 pm
A figure in the corner of the room is quietly rocking back and forth while hugging his knees. Slowly his head tilts up to see a figure at the desk. words tried to come out of his mouth but all that could be herd was mumbles of fear.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:06 pm
UtaniWitch4
AkaneAme
UtaniWitch4

The cloaked figure looked at the young girl, her green eyes staring into her's. "Oh. Do forgive me." She jumped down with ease, bending slightly at the kness as her feet came in contact with the ground, and stood up infront of her. "I am Raven Darklore, code name VI." She bows slightly. "It is a pleasure to meet you." Standing up straight once more, she extended her hand, hoping the girl would accept it.

Looking at the hand for a second, she then waits for Yazou's signal that it is safe. "I may seem rude, but I suppose to say that I accept your friendship would be even more so. I am Sofia." She takes the hand even if Yazou says not to, she is willing to give this stranger a chance. "Let us bring the Reunion back, right?" Her eyes are on Yazou waiting for his answer.  

AkaneAme

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:26 pm
Yazou glanced sharply at Sabel, but then turned away with a curt nod. He smiled at Sofia's queeries, "Kadaj and Loz are doing well, they are providing ample distraction to the traitors to keep them off our tails, From what I understand it is simpler than one might think." He trailed off as his cat-like gaze traveled to Raven, "Nice work Raven, Kadaj will be pleased with your intentions and efforts. welcome to the Reunion."

A lone and unusual figure paused, he had been wandering amiably around Midgar, as he often did, the town held special memories for him. Yet at the moment he stood silently and mused, a figure overhead had caught his attention. Metal gleaming in the sky, with trails of smoke from man-made rocket boosters. Not entirely unusual, but it had looked vaughly familiar. Freyr's face twisted into a broad grin, He never could resist familiar, familiar always meant interesting. So without overmuch hesitation he trotted off in the direction the mechanical figure had disapeared in. In moments his agile body had woven it's way through the woods to find a door. It was not in the best of condition, and had he not followed the other figure here he never would have seen it at all. As it was his ample curiousity spurred him forward with little effort. "Hello? Anybody home?" He called into the darkness, even as he strode forward. His unusual Chimeric form lent an odd sound to his gait. his forpaws tred silently on the floor, but his hind-quarter hooves rang out painfully loud in the stillness.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:14 pm
savanacat
Dahry overcame her shock and replied in equally acrebic tones,"It can't be. Cloud used worse, as have others, and I'm well aware that you have seen them, for they were mentioned in my files." She glared at him as she spoke, quite angry to have her break disturbed by an associate. She watched as he continued to calmly sip his beer, ignoring her anger, and she grew visibly more wrathful. She practically swelled with rage, and she took a long gulp of her beer and quickly finished it off. She bristled with anger, everything had gone wrong already but now this!
Shinrei considered this for a moment with an obvious smirk, though his eyes, as always, were as cold and emotionless as obsidian as they read her obvious emotions. "Strife actually fooled people with his disguise though." The shinobi pointed out, taking a sip from his mug. "So, what brings you here?" He asked conversationally, though his tone seemed to convey genuine interest, no one would ever trust as much from him.  

Misander

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:07 am
Saerenna, with Slayer 1, was starting to continue down the now opened area, for some reason feeling very cautious, as if she were awaiting something to pop out at her. So when the voice came from behind, she was sufficiently startled and turned quickly. "Who is it?" she whispered to the robot, not sure if her voice could be heard outside the automated armor, and keeping quiet just in case. She stepped slowly forward, trying to get a better look at their intruder.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:07 am
"I Am Unfamiliar With This Individual But From What I Can Tell It Is A Chimera, A Fusion of Several Unlikely Creatures. It Must Have Followed Us Here, I Did Not Detect It Earlier, Therefore It Is Likely Skilled At Stealth. We Should Be Cautious, But I Vow To Protect You Should Things Turn Violent." It was allowing her to control their movement for the moment, moving with her to make her movements easier than if she was by herself. The shape of the four legged chimera was sillhouetted against the light from outside.  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:33 pm
Saerenna gave a small nod from inside the robot. A chimera, huh? Was it a monster, then? But no, from what she could see, he had a human torso, plus he had spoken. At least, she assumed it was a he. Deciding that they wouldn't be able to continue what they were doing without the intruder knowing that they were there, nor would they be able to leave undetected, the best choice would be to approach it voluntarily. There hadn't been anything to indicate that it had hostile intentions, so she slowly walked forward, preparing for any unfriendly reaction. "Who are you, and why are you here?" she called to the chimera, hoping that her voice would somehow be audible from outside Slayer 1.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:36 pm
His head slowly rises from its earlier position. Tears seem to be flowing from his eyes. On his jacket their is an outstanding amount of blood from multiple people. His jacket is ripped around his forearms and there are two wounds one on each forearm and seems to be healing quickly. He looks as if he had been their for many days. A name tag is lying on the floor and the name reads Reton. A small barcode is on the edge of the name tag and right above it reads Full Security Clearance. A laptop on the edge of the table flickers the journal of the Dr..  

CorptWingedAngel

Jareth_the_Goblin_King42

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:33 pm
She shook Sofia's hand. "I did not ask for your friendship, but if you are giving it to me, I will accept it. In any case I was merly introducing myself." She let go of her hand, "Yes....Let us do everything we can to bring forth the Reunion." She then truned her attention to Yazou. "I am pleased to hear that Yazou-san.....but how dare you forget that I have been part of this Reunion for quite some time....Honsetly, I do not know how Kadaj puts up with you..." She sighed and climbed on to the back of the truck.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:45 pm
Freyr paused for a moment, listening to the voice which emenated from the shadows, His lips twitched almost of their own accord, "Greetings fair lady, I am Freyr Svaldifari." He gave a half-bow from his human waist, and accentuated it with a 'bow' of his beastial torsoe, lowering his body to half it's normal height. His eyes sparkled with mischief as he rose, "Greetings to you also noble android. Unless I am much mistaken,... you must be Slayer 1." He went maddeningly silent after dropping that irresistable tidbit, and to judge by the broad grin on his face, he was thuroughly enjoying himself.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:57 am
If the machine had been capable of flinching it would have done so right then, as it was, Saerenna heard a small 'click' in her ears. A sign of some rapid calculation the sentient robot was undertaking. It's voice came to her a few seconds later. "I Will Follow Your Lead, I Am Not Programed For A Situation Such As This."  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games