Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:29 pm
Haru laughed at the two. "Should I give you two some private time geeze?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:39 pm
"Well I certainly wouldn't mind." Chris said mischievously.
She shot her glare at Haru.
"And you try to claim your not an accomplice?" she scoffed. "You're just as bad as him!"
"What? there's another man after my Ren's heart?" Chris said, jokingly glaring at her partner. "Now, you haven't tried anything with Ren now have you, Haru?"
"Chris!" She shouted at him  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:22 am
"No,no, no of course not," Haru laughed, winking at Rena once again. He then went over and patted Rena on the head.
"Relax shorty," he grinned. He never noticed how small she was till now. He had a good seven inches or so on her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:45 am
Rena glared up at him.
"Big mistake." Chris chuckled.
She kicked Haru in the shin, hard.
"I'm not that short." She spat.
"Now calm down Ren. He didn't know you were touchy about being vertically challenged. Now why don't you just sing and make it all better?"
"Sing? you want me to sing?"
"Yup."
She smirked.
"Oh, i'll sing alright. Stomach, instep, nose, groin." She said, hitting chris in each of these areas as she said them.
She pulled away from him and moved away from both boys.
"S.i.n.g. courtesy of Miss Congeniality." She said with a slight bow.
"Should have seen that coming." Chris said wincing in pain as he stood up.
She rolled her eyes at him.
"That's what you get."
She turned and stormed out of the room, slamming the door in between behind her.
"And you get to deal with that." Chris laughed. "You're lucky."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:01 am
Haru had winced slightly when she kicked him in the shin, but nothing could be worse then what she did to Chris.
"Oh don't I know it," he laughed as Rena exited the room. He stuffed his hands in his pockets as he leaned against the wall. "You sure are persistant."
"Oh Rena come out come out!"Haru said, knocking on the door. "You've got a guest don't be rude."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:39 am
"No!" She growled through the door.
Chris sighed.
"Oh let her be for now." He chuckled slightly. "This is her i-can't-decide-if-i'm-happy-or-uber-pissed-off-at-you-right-now-so-leave-me-alone mood. Right, sweetie?"
"Call me sweetie one more time and s.i.n.g will be the least of your problems." She hissed.
He laughed.
"Anyway, I did want a chance to talk to you a bit....without her." He said, his tone turning serious.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:57 am
"Alright,"He shrugged nonchantly as he moved away from the door. "Shoot."
He really didn't think much of it till he was already farther away from the door. What did this guy want?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:59 am
"Well, I guess it's best just to be point blank." He said with a slight shrug. "I don't know you so I can't say that I trust you. However, you are Ren's partner therefore you need to be prepared and know a few things. First of all, if you ever find her crying, let her cry. But if you cause her to cry, I won't go easy on you."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:16 am
"That all?" Haru was bored and was almost missing his blan muffins from the agency. He shrugged. "I'm her partner that is all so don't worry, Mister Amatus? Was it?" He questioned,waving his hand lazily around.
"She's in good hands. Afterall I am one of the best," Haru said in confidence even though she really wasn't safe with him afterall he would be her downfall.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:28 am
Chris shook his head.
"I mean it. If she cries, you have to let her. You can't try and stop her. Just make sure she knows your there for support, but just let her cry. Ren has shut away any emotion that could possibly seen as weakness since that day. I'm a little worried. Since Alex isn't around anymore, she's my responsibility." He sighed. "Look, there's a lot that most of the agency doesn't know about her. I only know because she trusts me enough to tell me. If you ever gain her trust, do everything in your power not to lose it. She's a good kid, but she's not invincible. Titles don't matter. Her's is being the youngest and the best. You're one of the best. Big deal. You're both still human."
He paused and looked over Haru again.
"Now, I want to strike a deal with you. Are you in?"  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:35 am
Haru raised his eyebrow. "Depending on what it is exactly," he responded after a moment. Haru was to far gone to really take any of this to heart and all it was doing was annoying him. It was like being told how to do his job. He didn't like it, but as usual he kept his annoyance from appearing in his stern, emotionless face.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:39 am
"I want to see Ren smile." he stated. "I don't mean a fake smile or a half-hearted smile, or a smile that appears to be real but really isn't. I want to see her from the bottom of her heart, truly joyous, reaches all over her face so that nobody that looks at her could possibly feel sad smile....the way she used to. Obviously, I can't do it myself. Would you help me on that quest? In exchange, I can...well I can answer just about any question on Ren that you have...unless you have something else in mind."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:46 am
She almost looked truly happy today...Haru thought to himself.
"Okay sure," Haru said. "I'll get back to you on questions and such later." Haru then looked back at Chris. "So how do you propose we do this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:50 am
"Hm. That's the thing. I'm not exactly sure. I've tried until she left. But not seeing her for two years....well it puts me at a bit of a loss. I know what used to work, but nothing says it'll work now. You got any ideas?" Chris said, holding his chin in a thinking position.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:56 am
"What used to work?" Haru question, not looking at Chris but at the ceiling. "I can't say I know what to do I've only known her for about three days not even that," he stated, still gazing at the ceiling as if he was trying to find something. "...though I have seen a few sides to her that I probably shouldn't have." the last part had slipped out without his permission, but he shrugged it off.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games