Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:39 am
"What was that suppose to do scare us?" He asked shooting at Valerian multiple times along with his squad.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:46 am
The shells fell to the ground, a bit behind him and he was unscratched. He yawned as though he had simply stood there the entire time. "Was that supposed to scare me?" He said in a mocking tone. He pocketed the knife and picked Adelline up so he could hold her in his arms.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:53 am
"You have to put her down. We have to let the hospital take care of that cut on her." He said legs shaking.

"Please sir the doctor is suppose to be out-" The receptionist started.

"What's all the commotion." The doctor asked walking out. "Where is Ms. Adelline?" He asked putting on his glasses.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:42 pm
"No need to see her now doctor. I will be taking care of her." He smirked enjoying the attention he had always wanted, always deserved since the old days. Ha, yes but now I am no longer a military dog so this is very much different. He held Adelline tightly in his arms just waiting for someone to come after him. That bite had probably paralyzed her, vampires were not meant to drink from other vampires. In fact, he felt the effects coming onto him as well.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:45 pm
"I'm sorry sir but since I am a doctor I am more responsible for her than you are." He said moving closer. "Now just give me the girl and no one will have to see any ugly stuff." He added reaching for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:51 pm
Valerian pulled away, as though he were trying to protect his own child. "Doctor, I don't think you quite understand the gravity of this situation. I am done playing games with all of you. You have the boy so let me take the demoness and be on my way before she awakens." He said looking down at her lovingly.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:57 pm
"Sir I believe you don't understand the gravity of your situation." He said grabbing his arm and glaring at him. "You will leave her here. She needs surgery. Surgery you cannot give her."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:07 pm
"Let go of me." Valerian was getting angry now and glared at the doctor. They were about the same height so he neither looked up nor down at the man. "I can give her things your hospital would never be able to even if it had the world's best doctors." He really wanted to leave, he could feel that Adelline would awaken within the next fifteen minutes. If killing one person was all it took to make things happen he would be glad to do so.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:18 pm
"Well Valerian why don't you try to escape without exposing yourself." Dr. Drake said to him smirking. "I don't think you'll be able to do that. I know you almost killed that boy in there."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:56 pm
He made a low growling sound. Obviously this doctor knew something he did not, hence the fact that he was not freaking out. Feeling quite frustrated, he knew that once more he had to abandon his mission and go into hiding until she was out of the sight of the public eye. With a sigh he set her gently on the ground and began to back up with his hands held high. "Doc, you are so very right. Please excuse me. I must take my leave." With this he turned and darted, going right through a window and into the darkness of the alley below.

"Unh..." came from Adelline's mouth. She was panting, there was sweat on her forehead and part of her neck was turning a sickly purple color. "Ah... oh..." she said in deep pain.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:01 pm
Dr. Drake picked her up. "Are you ok Spade?" He asked her quietly as he walked back to the surgery room. "Don't worry you'll be safe in here."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:22 pm
"I.. uh-huh." she said, her eyes fluttering open to look up at him. Then she realized what he called her and was startled again but too weak to fight. "Shouldn't I be on stretcher? Who you?" she was still disorientated from the bite, it was remarkable that she could even find the will to speak right now.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:26 pm
"No I'm going to have to put you on a table. Bradley is fine as of right now but we'll be working on him for a bit. We just have to make sure that you are alright." Dr. Drake said to her. "Oh I'm Dr. Drake it seems I have to use training I learned oh I would say about two or three hundred years ago." He said thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:35 pm
"So you must be a..." she had tried to sit up in all of this and her head spun so quickly that she thought she was falling. She gripped on to his jacket and sat still for a moment before looking up at him once more. "a vampire. But how were you able to stay so well hidden?" she said regaining composure and focusing on a button on his coat so her head wouldn't spin like that again.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:38 pm
"Actually I'm not a vampire. I'm a demon of sorts." Dr. Drake said to her. "The thing is I'm very well hidden since I can change the contours of my body and become something no one really knows and start a new. I do live as long as a vampire yet I am not a vampire." He replied as he lowered you back down. "Now stay still I have to go get the instruments to use on this problem of yours."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games