Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Package- A Role Playing Goof Off! (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kemenlith

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:55 pm
Murdock looked at Tifa for awhile, thinking. He knew she was probably talking about that Cloud guy, but decided not to say his name. Instead he scratched the back of his head, thinking about what he should say next... if he should say anything at all. "Well..." He started, struggling to come up with something. "If this guy you like still has feelings for her... then maybe it would be best to let him go..." He stuffed his hands in his pockets before he continued. "Well, if he doesn't have feelings for her, then I say keep trying, but if he does then it'd be best to let him go with her if it makes him happy... besides, its not like he'd be the only guy out there, I'm sure there'd be lots of guys who'd kill just to have you say 'Hi' to them..." 'Damn! Stupid! That sounds like horrible advice!'  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:23 pm
" Get it off me!!!" the Cyborg suddenly yelled, silencing the room by sheer force. He shoved Sabel rudely away from himself and glared, noting the handcuffs with a terror which turned swiftly into rage, "Leave me alone! You don't know me! You will NEVER know me!!" then he turned his gaze to the Chocobo Sage, "So if we get the white Materia we can Resurrect Aeris?" While he spoke he held the handcuffed arm at length and slightly behind him. His considerable height advantage effectively prevented the Clone from planting any more unsuspecting kisses. "Where can we find the White Materia?" He asked suddenly, things were getting down to business!! With Aeris revived he would have even more sway into taking down Shinra!

Rufus listened calmly to the entire interlude, considering his options... this Aeris girl... he vaughly remembered something about her,... she had powers which Shinra wanted, however they could also be used AGAINST the company if they were used correctly, it seemed as though the strange cyborg also had similar thoughts, perhaps allying himself with these people could be beneficial after all! ... At least,... a temporary alliance would, He smiled inwardly his plans would work out nicely.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:44 pm
Sabel looked up at him with large hurt eyes. "But you haven't even given me a chance." She protested with a plaintive sniffle. "You're just bashful..." She assured him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:50 pm
furry1337otaku
((Sure go ahead! Be as wacky as you can this is the goof off rp, raining kibble people thinking they're dead lol wait till Misopan posts what Shinrei has been doing))
OOC: ninja redface I"ve got performance anxiety now...*cough* And as it's so very very out of character and disturbing this is going to be so much harder... You know how sometimes you joke around about something and it seems like a really good idea at the time? Yeah this is one of those moments sweatdrop

Shinrei had hidden himself in a dark space, likely a coat room of some sort he guessed. Something about it smelled familiar but he couldn't quite place it. Strangely he seemed over taken by someone else's desire to become pretty, and was unaware of its implications. As one hypnotized he began undressing and dressing himself in the garments he was surrounded by...

OOC: *cough cough* He's in Yuffie's closet being compelled by Dahry's trying on clothes at the mall or wherever redface *hides* I can't believe I posted it I feel unclean *takes off clothes and burns them then scrubs himself with Comet and a scouring pad* It burns....so filthy unclean....*shudder*  

Misander

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:31 am
Tifa looked at Murdock and slowly grinned. "Could it be that YOU are one wo would kill to have me say hi to them?" Containing her laughter as best she could, she teasingly leaned forward and said in a low, suggestive voice, "Hi." Then, unable to keep a straight face, she stepped back and started laughing. Patting him on the shoulder, she said, "Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Thanks for what you said, though."  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:58 pm
Murdock's face went red when she suggested he'd would be one of the guy's who would kill for her to say 'Hi' to him. 'Well... maim someone maybe...'. When she said hi in that tone of voice, his face went even redder but his embaressment was replaced by a slight happiness when she thanked him. He was still red in the face, but he relaxed slightly and had a goofy grin on his face. "S-s'alright... I don't mind... no problem..." he said, a glazed look in his eye that showed he was in a far off place but still listening. "I'm here to help, so if you want or need anything, just ask... no problem at all... yeah..."  

kemenlith

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:51 am
"The green-white marble of doo-er revival! can be found in the residence of reflecting surfaces." The old man replied. He turned away chewing his beard suspiciously eyes darting around ninja before suddenly gaining a vacant look on his face. "Now, what can I do for you?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:11 pm
Vaizel paused for a breif moment to assimilate the cryptic words of the Chocobo sage. "So... you mean the White Materia is in the House of Mirrors??" It seemed a little bizzare,... but then this day hadn't exactly been normal, he glared at the JENOVA clone at the thought. "Come On you guys! We're going to resurrect Aeris!!" He decided loudly glancing around the room before clomping noisily out the door, "The house of Mirrors is a couple blocks down!"

Rufus listened, his eyes widening slightly at the location of the coveted Magic Gem, The House of Mirrors.... A smile quirked at his lips and he chuckled softly, he remembered who owned that house... quietly he followed the Cyborg pausing once as he passed the door to gaze at the suddenly shy Turk... "Are you coming?" He asked in a tone that brooked no argument, he'd rather keep an eye on Dufus's spy... besides, the young Turk might prove useful!  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:41 pm
(ummm did he meant meru or serveena?)  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:47 pm
((Saerenna, I think. ^_^))

Saerenna jumped and blushed as Rufus spoke directly to her, "Y-yes sir, I'll do whatever you want me to." she replied nervously and gave a sheepish smile, hoping dearly that he wasn't a mind reader. How embarassing!

Tifa grinned, but her laughter stopped at Vaizel's proclaimation. Yeah, they had to go... save Aeris. Well, there was no use in being depressed about it. She would be back, and there was no telling yet if Cloud really would want to rekindle anything with her. Putting on a fake happy smile, she started following Vai, looking back at Murdock and in a teasing voice asked, "You coming, Mr. Flabbergasted?"

Chloe went over to the old man and patted his arm. "Maybe you could use a rest, eh Chocosage?" she suggested, raising an eyebrow at the immensely forgetful chocobo breeding expert.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:58 pm
"Ah yes, I do believe sitting around here with all these impulsive youngun's is angrying up the old blood. Now then, I need a good staring wall..." Turning towards the Xuriel shaped hole he stared pointedly at it. "Ah now that's the thing...watching the kibble puddles dry...why in my day that was all we did 3nodding None of this hot blooded dirty dancing..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:46 pm
Murdock twitched and looked at Tifa. "I am not flabbergasted!" He said in an outraged voice as he waved his arms above his head, making it dangerous for anyone near him. "I just... have a problem making sentences and finding the right words sometimes!" He said, stuffing his hands into his pockets and sighing at his weak excuse. "But yeah... I'm coming." He picked up his sword from wherever it was on the floor and followed Tifa and Vaizel.  

kemenlith

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:10 pm
Saerenna
((Saerenna, I think. ^_^))

Saerenna jumped and blushed as Rufus spoke directly to her, "Y-yes sir, I'll do whatever you want me to." she replied nervously and gave a sheepish smile, hoping dearly that he wasn't a mind reader. How embarassing!

Tifa grinned, but her laughter stopped at Vaizel's proclaimation. Yeah, they had to go... save Aeris. Well, there was no use in being depressed about it. She would be back, and there was no telling yet if Cloud really would want to rekindle anything with her. Putting on a fake happy smile, she started following Vai, looking back at Murdock and in a teasing voice asked, "You coming, Mr. Flabbergasted?"

Chloe went over to the old man and patted his arm. "Maybe you could use a rest, eh Chocosage?" she suggested, raising an eyebrow at the immensely forgetful chocobo breeding expert.
Meru just watched serveena stuttered a bit when rufus spoke to ehr  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:08 am
((*wants to join* - uhm yeah.... is there a good way to join.... so that I don't just fall from the sky or something... or any "group" that doesn't mind adding a player? Yeah.....))  

Red.Shift [ M ]

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:41 pm
((LOL, actually, in this RP, falling from the sky would be perfectly acceptable. However, you could be... um... I dunno, sent to retrieve the president or something, because he never came back. (He's got amnesia, and thinks he hates ShinRa.) Or really, anything else that could possibly pop into your mind.))  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games