Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Neko High (plz post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:31 pm
"Hi, yeah, I really needed one" he said as he took a sip of his beer, he put it down and looked to the light bulb in the celling...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:34 pm
"Hmph, I see. I got my harp broken a little while ago, so I had to get a new one today." Kaikon sighed. "By the way, have you seen Reiba? I haven't seen her since she left the art room early. Damn Hunter was probably pushing her over the edge again." He sighed, sipping his sake.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:41 pm
Marius nooded, "Sorry, I havent, but she was with that Hunter guy, so..." he took another sip of his beer, "They should be arround somewhere" he smiled, as he continue looking to the light bulb...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:48 pm
"Dammit, she's with Hunter?" The black haired neko growled, pounding his cup onto the table. "Ugh, when will that girl learn? She's pretty and small, so she's going to be taken advantage of." He hissed. "She's one lucky b*****d, she's trained in Aikido and Karate."  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:58 pm
"Hey... calm down" Marius said as he put his beer down in the table, the bottle was empty, "Im sure she know how to take care of herself" he looked at him, then sighed, "I must go home, so... see you later" he said as he lifted up from the chair...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:01 pm
"Yeah, I should go too. Check up on my cousin." Kaikon muttered, standing up. "Ja ne." He muttered, walking out of the bar.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:07 pm
Marius arrived to his departement, just in time because there was a storm coming, "Wow... five minutes more and I would have get wet" he laughed, when he opened his door, he put his new guitar on a corner...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:11 pm
Kaikon walked over to Reiba's apartment, and leaned his head against the door. He heard someone slurring their words together, a male probably. "Hunter." He hissed, "and he's drunk." Then he heard another voice. A calmer, more assertive one. "And Reiba. She's okay, for now."  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:16 pm
Marius prepared something to eat as he took out his math's books, "I know this is boring but I cant fail again thsi exam" he said as he began doing his homework...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:28 pm
Kaikon walked into his house, noticing his sister on her bed studying. "Nii-san, is it okay if I drank sake today?" He asked, putting his bag down.
"I don't know.. are you eighteen?" She asked, looking up from her book.
"No."
"Are you able to drive yet?"
"No."
"Did you go with a friend or by yourself?"
"A friend I guess you could say."
"You're OK! Just don't drink and drive and don't drink alone." She smiled.
"Gah, Nii-san, you're worse than Hunter!" Kaikon flew his hands in the air.
"Huh?"
"Never mind."  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:34 pm
Marius had eaten a hour ago, and now had fall asleep in his book's at his bed, those things really bored him...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:58 am
Hunter had gone quiet after reiba had spoke to him. Then another person walked in. Hunter whatched them go back in forth in there conversatoin.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:32 am
(Who else walked into the room?)

Reiba looked at Hunter. "Is there something wrong? Do you want something?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:45 am
[i thought you meant Kaikon had come into the room with hunter and reiba.sorry]

Hunter said "i don't want anything. And nothings wrnog i'm trying to think while i'm drunk." he was thinking about how he could change himself back to the way he normaly was. he then got an idea on how he could do that.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:47 am
"Don't take the tattoo thing to heart." Rieba sighed. "It's not big deal anyway, but the tattoos have gotten you on the wrong side of the tracks." She muttered, flicking her blue hair over her ear. "By the way, how old are you?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games