Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:57 pm
"Oh, but you are alright, aren´t you?" Nanao said finally completely calm. She then stood up and tried to find her gigai to slip back into it. "Umm... Would you mind helping me to look for my gigai?" she asked. I hope something like that will not happen again and that I will not have to worry the hell out of myself about Rogu. she thought and started to walk out of the class room.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:02 pm
Aku was getting scared, he knew what youki was capable off and he actual had some photo's left...however he knew that he would get the information out in the end. He began to speak like a mad man. "Honest to god i havnt done anything, honest to my brothers soul....please get off MEEEEEE!!".

Rogu could see the gigai from the classroom window, and jumped down ahead of shini-chan and sitting next to her gigai and waited for her. It was pretty easy to find, you would have to be blind to miss a copy of your own body lying around...  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:09 pm
Nanao quickly flash stepped to Rogu and to her gigai, slipped back into it and said. "Thanks for helping me. I was so confused that I could not find my own gigai without help.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:09 pm
"Hidoii! How dare you yell at me?" Youki is trying to disgust and scare Aku as much as he can until Aku can't breathe and raise his white flag to him. "Am I really this scary? Why can't you ever play along with me? Even though my feeling is real?! I am not going to let you go easily this time...until..." He smirks and not finishing the sentence. He wonder if Aku will ask about it.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:18 pm
Aku was able to breath again, he was wondering what he was talked about and was scared to reply...but he replied anyway. "Until...what?". He would most likely wish he never asked...

Rogu had was sitting on the gigai when she got back into it, didnt she notice or was she reall dumb? "You do realise im sitting on the gigai that you just teleported into?". He stood up and put his hand out for the idoit.

((added something cause i couldnt think of anything))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:22 pm
"Just do not worry. I took notice of your weight on me when I slipped back into my gigai. I just did not mention it." Nanao said and took Rogu´s hand. Though you are a bit heavy. she thought.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:27 pm
((my brain is flatlined...x.x 6am soon lol))

Youki reacts happy when he heard Aku replied. He is posing a pose like he will tell Aku what he is gonna say, but..."It's a secret." He answer and ready to leave Aku alone. He stand up, walking to the door. However he turn back to warn Aku one more time. "Tricks like that won't affect me. Better not let me seeing you doing such childish trick again...or you will end up like your little brother. " He bam closing the door as he walk out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:30 pm
OOC

Sorry boys I got to go.
Night, Naoto-kun, Ryu-kun  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:34 pm
((eeek! night saya. i'm going to bed soon too.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:42 pm
((night to you lot as well, and ill be going soon as well.))

Aku sighed with relief, he was save for now. And did he mean he would turn him into an insane idoit like his brother? He shuddered at the thought and looked at the picture he had in his pocket, throwing it out of the window as a paper airplane.  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:03 pm
((ok thats the end for the 1st day~ or you want to make something happen again in that day?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:55 am
((no thanks, a lot has already happened on the first day of school, and once i have everyone asleep or otherwise i will have a time skip into the morning))

Aku got up, he noticed that it was getting late and headed into the dorm. He just happened to have the same room as his brother....well he did pull some tricks for it to happen but still. However when his face hit the pillow he went to sleep.

Rogu noticed that it was late and got up and looked in the direction of the dorm, he then returned his head in the direction of shini-chan. "Its getting late so im going to go to my room, i will see you in the morning". He waved goodbye then jumped his way over to the dorm, ignoring the door and jumping through the window. He noticed he had a bunkbed and that his brother was on the bottem bunk. Like always you get first choice, evil brother.He grinned a little and climbed onto the top bunk, and fell into slumber himself, dreaming of hell once again.  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:33 am
(( ok Youki will have a timeskip x3 and straight away go to find Naoto. ))

That night, in the dorm, Naoto has a dream. He dream of that day, that place and that violent situation...He crushed the creature with his own hands. "Oni!" He scream and awake from his dream, panting. Sun light shining into the room from the window. The morning glories are blooming. It is morning already. "...That dream." That dream, he hasn't dream for years after he live like a normal human suddenly come back to haunt him. Then he figure himself wearing a pyjamas. He remember he was wearing his school uniform yesterday when he asleep...

Youki has been in Naoto's room since yesterday night, helping Naoto to tidy the room. He put Naoto's toothbrush he found in one of the luggage in the bathroom and suddenly hear Naoto's scream. As he walk out from the bathroom ans ask "What's wrong?"

He see Youki come out from the bathroom. Why is he in my room?...Does that mean. Was Youki the one who change the pyjamas for Naoto? He is not please and pissed. How dare the demon simply touch him? "You! What did you do?!"

"Huh? I was helping you with your luggages and stuff." He answer innocently.

"Oh yeah? Then how do you explain this?" Naoto point at the purple with many sheeps cartoon on it. "You perv!" He is shouting at Youki's face. Holding his fists but not punching Youki.

The lion roars. Naoto is shouting at him but he think he didn't do anything wrong. "I admit I help you change your clothes. But I didn't do anything, this I can promise." He explain.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:42 am
Rogu awoke from his hell dream from a scream..it was a very girly scream...almost as if a girl was being touched by a pervert...or a guy who thinks like a girl? Or has a guy who likes guys.
As he thought this he knew what was happening, it was that Naoto was nearby, maybe in a nearby room, and youki was in there with him. "HEY SHUT UP I WAS SLEEPING!" He yells out of the window, still in his clothes that he was wearing yesterday, he quickly took them off and went to have a shower. Aku still fast asleep...

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:56 am
((lol i edited my previous post ...again xD))

Naoto heard someone is calling him shut up but he ignored it. He continue calling Youki a pervert for changing his clothes when he is sleeping. His heart, mind and soul is hurt by Youki now. He cry like a man in front of the pervert and wiping his nose with the pyjamas sleeve. "You saw everything...you saw my pikachu underpants..."

Pikachu underpants...So what? Youki smile slightly and tell Naoto a secret. "You know what, I got a ***** bear underpants." He try to make Naoto feel better like that. "Hurry up or you're gonna be late for school. I'll wait you outside." He walk outside standing outside guarding the room make sure no one or thing go in.  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff