Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Pokemon Gijinka World Tournament Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which type of pokemon do you like best?
Water
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fire
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Thunder
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Ice
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Rock
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ground
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Psychic
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Flying
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ghost
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Other...
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

sujiidu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:50 am
((It doesn't have to be dead. I just didn't post because I had nothing to add. We just have to keep pushing forward.))

Ryan watched as they all grouped together and commented to Edward, "It'd be much more interesting if we had different types duking it out. And it would also see who is the weakest and strongest if they fight others, not just the ones in their own type." His eye's continued to rake over the crowd.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:32 am
Mimi Furakawa - The Prankster Mew Gijinka

User Image

Mimi Furakawa flew towards the registration building and made a cute annoyed face. "I wanted to be the psychic legendary who was going to beat the other normal gijinkas! No fair! He accepted it when I dind't even get a chance to be the psychic one!" She pouted. Mimi sighed and flew towards the tournament room. The tournament room was the place where the audience were waiting to watch the battles between the gijinkas and see who was gonna be the champion!

Mimi came out of the curtains with te microphone in her hand and when she appeared the crowd cheered. She smiled and flew to the front of the stage. Then she levitated on the spot she was on and looked towards the legendary gijinkas which were the referees and they nodded towards her. Mimi nodded back and turned back to the crowd and said enthusiastically in the microphone. "Hi everybody! Welcome to the Legendary Gijinka Tournament! We all thank you for coming today since today is the day of when the first rounds of the tournament start!" Then she turned towards the referees and continued. "Those are the referees and if you haven't notice they are all your favorite Legendary Gijinkas! So what do you have to comment on judges?"

((THIS THREAD IS NOT DEAD!!! IT WILL BE DEAD ONCE I SAY SO AND IT IS NOT!!! EVERYONE MUST POST MORE SO IT WON'T BE DEAD, GOT IT? IF I AM STILL POSTING THAT MEANS IT IS NOT DEAD!!! OKAY?!))  

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:33 pm
((I didn't post cause I was waiting for everyone to post and there were still some to post but I'll just have to change it around then.))

Edward chuckled. "You don't think Randy made up what we are doing for the types to fight each other do you? No he has an extra idea up his sleeve." He said to Ryan before returning to the crowd to tell them what they were to do. "Now if I can have the legendaries attention. You will not be fighting your same type. You will fight against a type that has the advantage over you. That's right we are making you work harder than you thought. So get in front of your correct line." The Entei gijinka stated simply waiting for the corrections to happen.

This just made it that much more interesting. Do we fight one on one or what? I don't understand this. Greg thought to himself shaking his head. Looking over he saw that Randy had moved between the ice and dragon types. Because both had advantages over him which just confused Greg more. Shaking his head Greg just decided to pay attention to himself and who he had to fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:14 pm
User Image

Claudia looked around her, and saw a number of psychic Gijinka's around her. She wondered if they would be as strong as her, or at least stronger. I wonder who I'll be paired up with first she thought to herself. She was getting a little antsy, hoping to fight soon, to see if she was really that strong.

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:27 pm
Alex watched as the legendaries moved around to get into their correct positions. Great now I might have to fight the Articuno gijinka. She looks really strong. That might be a problem., he thought. He was anxious to get started, his heart raced at in anticipation for the fight that was coming.
Aiden moved to the bug line as he was weak against their attacks. He could tell from Mimi's expression that he had taken some fun from her and smiled. She probably would goof around too much anyway, he thought. He switched his gaze to the line of bug gijinkas in front of him."Here we go", he said quietly to himself and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:58 pm
Ari moved infront of the fire line, very unhappy with this new development.

Phee moved in front of the water line, exactly like Ari, she wasn't happy at all with this new development. Why couldn't they just cream the ones they were strong against. It would have been more fun...

Zip was the only one happy with this development. She liked the fact that she would be tested more than the one she would be fighting. Zip figured that as a legendary she should always be stronger then what she was weak against. She was ready for anything...  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Dante Efbo Deshar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:35 am
((I'd post more if I could get my other profile accepted.))
This all seemed badly constructed, as if they were changing their minds constantly in order to figure out what they should have known a while back, who was fighting who. A psychic types had joined the front of the line Archaes was in, so he'd have to fight a legend after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:29 pm
((The profile still hasn't been put up yet. But I was told it was accepted so I probably should make an entrance post for my new character.))

Lenate headed back into the town, it seemed pretty desolate with everybody gone. He wondered where the could all be. Lenate decided it best he just head back to the legends HQ, so that's exactly what he did. Once there Lenate began to search around for the other legends. "Hello!" He called frequently as he walked around, occationally following up with. "Is anybody here?"

((Lenate is a Lugia type if you're wondering.))  

Dante Efbo Deshar

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:38 pm
Mimi Furakawa - The Prankster Mew Gijinka

User Image

"Then first up is!!!" Then the machine above her randomly chose who was paired up with who. The machine selected the two Gijinkas who were chosen as a match. Mimi looked up and saw the first round and smiled. She flew up halfway towards the ceiling and spun around three times. Then she yelled cheerfully in the microphone. "For the first round it is Greg V.S. Vena!" ((Vena is a random Gijinka name I made up. Oh Vena is NOT a real character and Vena is a random Vaporeon Gijinka. Good luck with your Greg character, Ablount!)) The crowd cheered and then Vena and Greg appeared on the stage ready to fight. Mimi was in the middle between them and shouted enthusiastically in the microphone. "Let the battle begin!"

Vena bowed politely to Greg and said. "I may look weak but looks can be deceiving! So please don't try to go easy on me because I am a girl."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:25 am
Hikari Ontario - The Most Coolest Legendary Gijinka In The Legendary Council!

User Image

"Yo Lenate!" Hikari yelled towards Lenate. She walked towards him and asked. "Where the heck have you been? We were having a rough time with Gyro, ya know! You should have come sooner. Anways, go to the tournament. I already signed you up for the tournament. So go! You're gonna be our flying legendary, got it? So don't use psychic moves. Use only flying moves. Got it? 'Cause if you don't then I'll use force on you." So then she got out her fans and the fans were burning with fire but it did not turned into ash because it was fire fans that Hikari uses in battles so she can use her fire moves.

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dante Efbo Deshar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Oh hey Hiko." Lenate replied after Hikari had finished speaking, he hadn't really listened to much Hikari had just said so he replied with. "So...Where is everyone? Did I miss some kind of party?" He didn't know much about the goings on of the other legends as he spent most of his time away from them, he'd often just show up for a few days then go out again for a wander around.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:21 am
Hikari Ontario - The Most Coolest Legendary Gijinka in the Legendary Council!

User Image

"You fish-head! Were you even listening?! And don't call me Hiko!" Then Hikari took in a deep breath and let it out. She swallowed her anger and said cooly. "Just go to the fighting dome which is in the center of Pomme Park." ((Pomme means tornado in japanese so it's called Tornado Park.)) Then she pointed at the direction of Pomme Park and said. "You better listen to Ryan when you get there or else you'll ruin the plan! Got it?"

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dante Efbo Deshar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lenate blinked twice then asked. "What plan Hiko?" Since he hadn't been there when they came up with the plan and Hikari hadn't actually told him what the plan was, Lenate knew nothing of the plan.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:59 am
Hikari Ontario - The Most Coolest Legendary Gijinka in the Legendary Council!

User Image

"I told you don't call me Hiko! And I'm not repeating the plan. Ryan will tell you the plan once you get there. So get moving, you lazy bum!" Hikari hissed. Then she closed her large fans and put them on her hips. She then turned and walked towards Pumme Park towards the fighting dome since she was a referee there.

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:03 am
Greg rolled his eyes at the announcement. So Edward had been pulling their legs. They wouldn't fight the legendary council. He had been a little scare by that thought but seeing he was facing a water gijinka Greg couldn't help but smirk. She may have thought she had the upper hand but no one had actually seen him fight. Only problem was his bummed shoulder but he could deal with it.

Walking over and seeing her bow Greg scoffed. "I don't go easy on anyone. It wouldn't matter if you were three days old I would still pummel you. Plus monkeys are better than dogs." He told her standing and letting her make the first move.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff