Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Old Blood Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiil you join the cause?
Hell yes!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:05 am
Grim quickly scooped up Aveira and dashed to the car, throwing him in the passanger seat and jumping into the drivers seat. As soon as Bella was in he punched the gas, joining the other fleeing troops as they all made a mad dash for the city. Soon they made it however and were in the protection of the Vampire clans. A vampire from the Moon Clan came and helped Averia out and others took Bella and Hikaru. The second in command of the Moon Clan walked up to Grimm and bowed. "Sir Grimm, where is Master Vondel?" The vampire looked confused at Grimm. "All will be told in a short time. We must rest for now and prepare for the battle to come. Have we heard from the Werewolves yet?" The vampre shook his head. "We have had no word from the Clans as of yet. hopefully they contact us soon though. We are vastly out numbered as it is. Our scout report many human troops are making their way here. With out the Wolves all might be lost." Grimm turned and shook his head. "Call all the support you can and get everything ready. This city is going to become a battle feild so let prepare it for one." The vampire nodded and walked away. Grimm went to Vondel's room and sat on his bed. The memories and his sent brang back all of the memories of his father, bringing tears to his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:54 pm
Hikaru had refused the vampires help as they tried to bring her away. She couldn't bring herself to let them, in her own mind it made her look weak. Instead she simply walked on her own, not wanting any help as she slowly followed Grimm, letting him talk to a vampire before he walked to Vondels room, she slowly made her way in and knocked slightly before she opened the door "knock knock..?" She said as she peaked her head inside, she could smell the sadness that seemed to just roll off of her friend. She didn't take any move to go inside "Grimm.." She paused, trying to think of anything to say "Grimm.. are you going to be ok..?" She knew it was a stupid question but she couldn't think of anything else to say.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:46 pm
Grimm swiftly regained composure, wipeing the tears away and setting his face into a nutural position. He hid his feelings away deep down inside of him while he looked at Hikaru. "Honestly I dont think I will. But I will keep going for Vondel's ideals and for our people. I just miss him so much. He would know what to do now." Grimm when silent, waves of pain and lonelyness hit him as he struggled to keep his composure.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:18 pm
Viktoria was sleeping deeply. She saw a shadow pass by her. Looking around she realized she was seeing a vision. But though she thought the vision was important her attention drifted to thoughts of the clans and reaching the top.  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:03 pm
Hikaru walked in a bit more "Grimm, you don't need to hold your composure around me, its not healthy, i know you will always miss vondel, but you have to let it out" she said as she made her way to him slowly, wrapping an arm around him, she could smell what was left of the tears and could smell such a deep sadness coming from him. She rested her head against him "Vondel will be greatly missed by all" She said as she tried to comfort him, "And i know that if Vondel was here, he would want you to be happy, he wouldn't want you to be so miserable, he would want you to live i'm sure" She said still wrapping her arms around him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:33 pm
Grimm nodded, his face still cold with sadness. He welcomed the comfort like a child as he buried his head in her hair. "He was a great person. The best. His death will not go unavanged. And I know he would want me to be happy. His whole goal in life was to make everyone happy." Grimm chuckled a little, remembering the fond memories of Vondel. He played them out for Hikaru too. He could hear the troops get ready and that made him calm down. He would finely return the favor to the wretched humans.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:59 pm
Hikaru continued to hold Grimm close as he allowed the fond memories into her mind, as she watched she could hear the troops finish getting ready. Though she nuzzled the top of his head first and cuddled a bit with him first. She could sense that he was begining to calm down, which gave her comfort as she tried to relax as much as she could.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:24 pm
Aviera awoke in his room and snarled to get the vampires of the moon clan to leave his side as he pulled himself up with the bed frame and ordered for a car to be made ready. He didnt pause as he walked out the door and towards where the vehicals had been kept. "Im coming for you." He hissed under his breath searching out with his mind for the sleeping girl. He slid into the drivers seat and disregarding the buckle started the engine and following the feeling of unease he heading towards one of the safe houses he had abandoned months ago and unlocked the door flicking on the front rooms light. "Viktoria, wake up and get out here." He growled walking towards the back room. He didnt knock or wait but opened the door and grabbed her arm wretching her off the bed. "Your needed now. My brother is dead and your clan is going to be in the same situation if you dont call them to the moon clans castle now. Get outside and send out your call." He didnt wait pulling her to her feet and towards the door. "the humans are coming. Meet me there as soon as you can." He paused. "That means five minutes by the way but you knew that already." At that Aviera left and ran to the car and locking the door took to his true self and ran across roof tops to get there sooner. When he walked through the door he was met by many but shruged there words off and walked to the throne room and took a seat in his brothers chair. Waiting for all to arrive and give him their attention. He was the superior and the man now in charge and everyone needed to know of the act that had been cast.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:19 pm
Grimm sighed and stood up, helping Hikaru up as well. "It seems we must be on our way. I thank you for helping me. You are a true friend." Grimm walked on to the throne room, taking his place on the right side of the throne. Grimm had a moment of anger at seeing Aveira on Vondel's throne but stopped the feeling there. His father was dead and it was only right for Aveira to take his place.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:05 pm
Hikaru had followed after Grimm but didn't go to the throne, instead she found a wall to lean against so she wouldn't have to stand on her hurt leg, always keeping as much weight off of it as possible, the bullet wound was starting to bug her but she would have to find a way around it. She instead turned her attention to watch Grimm and Aviera, not making herself too noticable.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:45 pm
Aviera easily picked up Grimms slight anger about seeing him in his brothers throne after so many times seeing Vondel in his place but it wouldnt be for long the covens would need to be united under one ruler now until he could find another Grimm was a close one but he needed more proof then what his brothers journals gave him. "Prepare the guards at all entrances to the main hall as well as the perimiter. We will be expecting lycan guests allow them entrance but make sure none are the human counterparts that wish to end our lives." He glanced at Grimm and sighed lightly. "I have news and a plan but we all must act quickly already my forces approach from my home as well to join the clans together. Danger comes so i bid you to prepare yourselves.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:51 pm
Grimm nodded, agreeing with what Aveira had said. "I am prepared to fight but some of our friends are still injered from the last fight. The humans have us greatly out numbered and may have spies in the city already. A few of our scouts have killed such spies so we should not have to fear them so far. Let us hear you plan Lord Aveira." Grimm was in a reporting state, his mind was totaly open to Aveira's sending everything he knew to him.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:59 pm
Aviera nodded seeing the images Grimm sent him and dug deeper to find out more. Feeling like he was betraying Grimm though he pulled out and sighed. "I've recently found one of the lycan leaders and have instructed for her to meet us at the moment we are out numbered but if she joins us with her people we will stand more of a chance, I dont see how she could possibly back down since they will come for her dogs next that is already been proven." He looked down at the ground and softened his voice. "As many of you have been asking and wondering you now will get to know why my brother is not here with us." Pausing he caught himself and looked up. "The reason we go to war tonight is because the humans have developed a weapon that can kill us all where we stand, they proved this much to us by taking the life of you beloved brother and leader." He paused again thinking over his words. "During our escape we destroyed the rest of the supply they had left and barely made it back alive to warn everyone like he asked of me. How ever like us they now want revenge and may still have had a sample to run off of. This is becoming a hazard and we do not have much choice left my brotheren.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:11 pm
All of the throne room was dead silent after Averia's words. After a few moments of this crippaling shock, some broke down and wept. Others Growled in rage and had to leave or they would strike someone. And some just stood there, frozen like statues in loss. Grimm Had to sheild his mind from such pain, least be drowned in it. But one thought was above all other in their minds. Revenge for their fallen leader. Now they were all enraged and ready for battle as they listened for orders from Aveira. They would kill these humans and end this threat they posed once and for all.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:26 pm
Hikaru had remained silent as she watched the vampires react to the news of the fallen leader. She simply looked down and bowed her head in respect for Vondel. She looked back up after a moment to see some of the vampires storm off, some hold still, and others weap. She than looked to Grimm and Aviera, though she remained where she was, she wished she could take a good long nap and forget about it all, though she knew she couldn't. She looked down and tried once again to put weight on her leg, pain shot through her and she decided she wouldn't try it again for a good long time. She instead looked back to grimm to distract her mind from the pain.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games