Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:16 pm
"I guess it good that we hadn't really unpacked then," Koko replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:18 pm
[lol]

Drake shrugged. "well it makes no sense to stay in the hotel. let's get on with it." he smiled more earnestly and stood up. Aridas followed suit and shrugged his coat back on, ready to help them carry the bags to his house.
"I have three bedrooms, so two of you will have to share." he said, looking at Koko and Drake. Drake looked pleased.
"one of the bedrooms is currently a dumping ground for my instruments, but i can easily move them elsewhere. the otehr's acting as a library but you should still have plenty of space."

--
Tristen opened the door and smiled a little tensly. She was twitchy, trying to keep her mind focused on business but failing somewhat. Various junk had been dumped on her hotel floor and arranged into patterns as she'd anxiously started trying to express herself.
"oh it's you - come in. i'm just getting ready."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:22 pm
Koko blushed slightly and thank Aridas again as they gathered up their bags. She patted the dogs and cradled the puppies. They were such troopers. "I think we have everything," she replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:36 pm
Judith looked over the room one more time.
"I've got all my things." She said

--

Lillin nodded and walked into the room, carefully avoiding to step on the various objects littering the floor.
"So how are we going to do this?" She asked.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:54 pm
[drake's still jealous fo Aridas, bless, esp dream aridas .he's so petty :p]

"ditto." Drake said, making sure Aridas got the heaviest bags.

They headed out of the hotel and after arranging things walked back to Aridas' house. Drake hadn't thought it was such a long way when he last did it, but when they were weighted down with awkward-to-carry bags it was annoying.

When they reached the red door Aridas dropped the bags and unlocked it before picking them up and heading inside.
"right. here we are. I hope it's good enough."
The house as small and somewhat barrow but well lit with a great view of the harbor and the sea beyond it. the bottom floors were all wood with a few rugs scattered about, and the walls were wallpapers in warm colours. there was a buttoned leather sofa and chairs in a living room that held a table and a small fireplace and led through into a modest kitchen. The other side of the corridor held a toilet and utility room which also seemed to serve as a general dumping ground. as he headed upstairs to start depositing their luggage in their rooms the upper floor more or less mirrored the lower in layout. to one side was a large bathroom, then two rooms branched off - one used as a library and one as a music room as he'd said. At the end of the corridor there was what seemed to be a cupboard, but soon revealed that it was a twisting narrow attic stairwell leading up to a loft conversion that served as Aridas' bedroom. The rooms all had the same modest warm colour scheme but some had older-style flock wallpaper and most up here were carpeted. finally there were a few pictures scattered around of galleons and highwaymen and the occasional plants.
The 'library' was covered in booksheleves and had several piles of books on the floor aroudn a normal sided double bed.
the music room was even more tight. a single bed was pushed against one wall, with a small piano shoved against the other. a Chello, violin and guitar took up most of the floor space.

------
Tristen looked a little stressed and crouched down to rearrange a few pieces of junk.
"that depends entirely on if they're still here." she said, frowning. "if they are, we go in and they either come peacefully or I shoot them and drive them back to chicago. if they're not...i guess i have to find them or liason back with my superiors."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:04 pm
(( ^_^ ))

Koko wondered slowly into the house. She admired the beauty of it and the warm atmosphere of it. "It's lovely," she commented. "Are you sure you don't mind the dogs?"

She didn't mind the bit of clutter that was around-it just added to the character of the place. She followed upstairs behind Drake and she put the puppies down in the as they started squirming. Their parents shepard around them to make sure they didn't stray to far.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:07 pm
Judith looked around the house as they walked through. She looked into each of the rooms.
"It's cozy. I suppose I've got the music room, unless you two want to share that little bed." She looked at Drake and Koko and chuckled.

--

Lillin looked at Tristen with dismay. She hadn't thought of the possibility that the vampires may have left. That would just be rude.
"So where do Mason and I come in then?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:10 pm
"Thankyou." Aridas smile,d genuinely flattered. "And of course not, so long as they're kept away from the instruments they can't do any harm."

Aridas staked a claim for them in the 'library' since it had a double bed, and set about clearing some floor space and finding somewhere to put their stuff.
"do you like to read, per chance?" he called almost sarcastically as Aridas had moved into another room to try and make it habitable for Judith.
"I don't' have much to do with myself nowadays. Plus now I have somewhere to live i admit i tend to hoard." Aridas called back.

"hmn i guessed that." Drake commented and examined the bed. It did seem cosy in here, and it had the sea view he knew koko woudl like.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:20 pm
"I admit I'm probably a bit behind in my readings since I mostly read about plants," Koko replied looking over the books and smiled as she picked one up. She showed Drake the copy of the 'Odessy' she found and then glanced out at the water. Things seemed to good to be true.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:27 pm
Judith stood awkwardly in the hallway, not really wanting to go into the library but not wanting to get in Adrias' way.
"Do you need some help?" She asked him.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:34 pm
"ngh..." Aridas struggled with dragging the chello out of Judith room.
"well, uh, technically you're stronger than I am so..." he didn't look happy, having a woman do the ehavy lifting was a dint to his pride, but then again she did have vampiric strength.
"i just want to move the instruments upstairs into my room to give you more space, though the piano will have to stay put."
he gave up on the chello and moved to picking up the guitar and violin. he then scooted out of the room and up the stairs into his room above them. he couldn't help but smile, he actually really enjoyed having people in the house, it felt like it was being sued for a proper purpose.

Drake raised his eyebrows as Koko passed of the book and then smiled, sitting on the bed and flicking through the pages. One half of the book was in its origional greek with the other side in translated English, and there were even a few drawings.
"ok, i admit he has taste." he said grudingly, nudging koko.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:38 pm
[Cellos are actually not heavy at all. Maybe fifteen-twenty pounds at most. I'd say more like ten. *orchestra nerd*]

Judith saw the look and chuckled. She followed Adrias up the stairs, cello in hand.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:40 pm
Koko smiled and strolled around him to hug him at his back so he could look at the book easier. "At least you two have something in common now," she replied giving him kisses along his shoulders and neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:46 pm
[lol fair enough. maybe he's just a tremendous wimp, then XD]

Aridas' room was in the loft conversion so had sloped ceilings and velux widnows that let in the light and the view . His double bed was nicer than the ones downstairs and had a purple duvet. On the ceilings above he'd nailed up some decorated sashes of material instead of pictures. there was enough floorspace for the instruments, though it cluttered up the room a little. Up here were was the laptop he'd spoken about and a small selection of DVDs since television was apparently something he didn't' use often. Of his meagre selection of Dvds he had all 3 'Pirates of the Caribbean' films and 'sleepy hollow' as well as 'robin hood'.

he shoved the guitar and violin in a small chair in the corner.
"uh yeah, out it anywhere." he said, smiling a little self consciously again since she was in his room.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:50 pm
((Maybe its solid gold))

Koko released Drake from the hug and then strolled over to unpack their belongings.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games