Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
M o n o c h r o m e [[O/A]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join? :3
  Sure. ^ ^
  Nuuu. -__-
  Whooo moneyz/I'm a poll whore! : D
View Results

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:47 pm
She knew it was a scam in the first place. He'd pretended the case had the money in it before, and quickly dropped her weapon, but dodging any bullet was a mistake, as she knew as always. Her dashing for the rail did no such good, and four bullets penetrated into her right arm, and she tumbled down to the floor of the alley, but was able to land down safely. Rushing over to the deeply injured Seth, who was pretty much ****ed up horribly. " Looks like you've gotten it pretty bad, Seth." She winced a bit with a grin as she turned at the sound of sirens. It'd be a bad idea to get the police or hospital involved... but he needed to get treated, as soon as possible. She peered over at Akira. "Can you move? My truck's not too far, we can move him somewhere better; I'm sure your master here isn't suited for the dirt."

[[ Damnit, Bells, we all know my posts are much lamer. XD I'msosorryAkbar. > u<; ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:25 pm
Akira slowly nodded, and ran over to Liselotte. She stared at Seth, with her eyes looking a bit watery. She had failed in protecting him, and now, she was beginning to give in to rage. A few tears slipped down her cheeks, and she released the safety lock on the gun. Akira didn't expect to live through this, so she said,"Goodbye."and ran after the direction in which Dmitri had fled. She had a need to kill, and wasn't going to give up, or give in to a little blood.

[I missed the action, and now a short post. D:]  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:38 pm
Samael snarled a bit. Watching the chaos was quite amusing... but watching Akira run after him. Getting revenge is a silly thought, and originally sitting on all fours, he lept up to his feet, running cheetah speed after her. "Stop! It's futile to try going after him!" The large blade-like knife once again opened up from hi back and slid through under his sleeve, using it to block Akira's way. He'd understand her feelings... when he was separated from his brothers and sisters underground.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:40 pm
[[TIS ALRIGHT! D: Nemu shall now help with her little chimera-swiss-army-knife-boy-thing-lynx!]]

Seth winced at he touched his wounds, but smiled at Liselotte. He was about to answer her, but saw Akira.
"A-Akira! Akira, wait!" he tried to stand, "Aki- ahh! s**t! Akira!!"
His wounds weren't deep, but the bullet that grazed his leg seemed to hit a nerve, or small ligiment. He growled under breathe and clenched his teeth. Who knew what Akira might do in this state, and with a gun. He looked at Liselotte.
"Do you think you can help me up?"
- - -
Dmitri kept running towards his limo with a dog and case in one arm, and a sub-machine gun in the other. He kept looking back over his shoulder to see how far Akira had gotten. In addition, another weird-looking slave was with her. Crap, they were getting close...Or not.

impiousLion

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:00 pm
Akira looked at the knife in her way, and looked at Samael. Her expression was that of possibly the worst anger. Her voice didn't sound much better."No!"she snarled, running to the left and back after Dmitri, lifting up her gun to try and aim.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:08 pm
Liselotte blinked heavilly when she felt the rush of a high speed slave-noted by the tag on his ear, which is weird- and decided Akira was going to be stopped. Turning sharply back to Seth, she sighed, head turned away again. "Can't you ever help yourself at all? I'm not your mother." She looked back him for a second and got up. Her right arm wasn't as useful as her left, but it would be a hassle to drive. "What, not going anywhere, Mister Assassin?" She smirked; Her way of joking always sounded like she wasn't.

---

Samael growled, ears leaned down to his head as he darted again to this time slice the gun with that overly-sized blade. He would know this girl wouldn't like it and perhaps come to hate him, but she needed to learn to be patient. Eyes glowing red now, he growled back probably twice as threatening and menacing than she was and once again got in her way. "
Be patient; Why get him injured when you can get him fresh later?" It was going to be impossible to calm her down... she'd have to learn revenge that wasn't the way to everything the way he did after escaping the lab if she didn't calm down...

[[ Teehee~? 'xD ]]  

Icipher Infinite

impiousLion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:55 pm
Seth gave a weak laughed and stumbled to his feet. His arm was the worst wound, as it bleed enough to begin dripping onto the dirt floor.
"Your sense of humor hasn't changed a bit..."
Seth coughed from the dirt again as he listened to her other comment. He knew she was joking, but it was still a bit insulting.
"Of course I'm not, Liselotte. Now at least help me limp to your damn truck...And while you're at it, get him. He ordered the hit..."
Seth pointed to Sebastian, who was laying in pain and bleeding heavily. He was on the verge of passing out as well.
- - -
Dmitri finally made it to the limo, only to realize that Sebastian had the keys! Damn. Using the butt of his gun, he smashed the window in and unlocked it. He put Akbar in the passenger seat, and began working away at the car's wires to jump-start it. Once he heard the engine roar, he jumped in and began driving away. He eyed his fallen comrad. Akbar was bleeding heavily and emitting light whimpers. Dmitri could operate on the dog, but it would be a slim chance that he would survive at all. He grit his teeth and gribbed the steering wheel tightly. He'd have his revenge on Sebastian. As well as Liselotte and Seth. He smirked wildly, eyes wide with bloodlust.
"What comes around, goes around, bitches..."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:07 pm
Akira literally growled as she saw Dmitri's car start. She kept running behind the car, without losing energy. She wanted to at least find out where this idiot lived. There were no nearby cars for her to use, and she didn't know how to drive, so she noticed an electric scooter. The owner seemed to be buying coffee, so Akira hopped on and continued chasing Dmitri.  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:20 pm
She nodded, rolling her eyes. She wasn't cruel enough to have him limp on his own. Offering some support, she heaved his arm over her shoulders. "A very cunning one, isn't he...? Goddamnit, there goes my ****ing money... and business." She could always talk to the boss, her mother, of course. That feeble old witch was always begging for her attention and affection, if they cut off all ties with that fat-a** gold mine, they might be shut off, too... Business is always such a hassle. Fishing the keys from her pocket, she helped Seth into the passenger seat. "What the hell did I get myself into..." She sighed, and turned back for Sebastian. Poor men always out to kill each other....

+ +

Damn this girl. This idiot of a ****ing stupid girl. The Swiss Army knife of a being then folded his knife back into his spine and whipped out a scoped sniper rifle, and darted after her. Why couldn't she see, if she wanted to be helpful, that she should just help her master to STOP BLEEDING? She was just like any other newborn experiment that was ready to kill: Blinded by the smaller things and from the bigger point.
True, his speed could not match the modern transportation, but it helped in heights. Reaching a rooftop of a distant store along the curb, he brought the scope to his crimson eyes, aiming for the scooter. He just didn't want to see her get hurt, and if he'd have to put a stop to this blind rage, he'd have to hurt her himself.

[[ Geez... I feel so bad. xD Is... Akbar going to die? D: NUU. Perform experiments on him or something! *SHOT* Okay, I'll keep quiet, Bells. ; u; And tomorrow, is it okay at 1? Call up Lunie, yeah? ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:20 pm
Dmitri glanced into the side-view mirror out of habit. He nearly cursed when he saw Akira on a scooter-a scooter?!-chasing him. Steering with his right hand, he used his left to pick up the machine gun, stick it out the window, trying to aim, and shooter away at Akira. He didn't want her to die though. There were too many witnesses here. He shot at the scooter and managed to shoot the front tire. It popped and he laughed, pulling the gun back in and speeding up towards his home.
- - -
Seth allowed Liselotte to help him. It was the first kind thing she'd done in ages. He clutched the bullet wound with one hand, hoping to pinch the blood flow. Sebastian, on the other hand, could do nothing to stop the river of blood seeping out of him at un uncontrollable rate. Sure, the bullet had missed all the vitals, but it was still a bad place to get shot in. He grit his teeth from the pain. Dmitri had gotten away. He'd failed to avenge him parents as planned. He mentally cursed himself. What an idiot he was...Thinking that he could get rid of that demon this easily...

[[EDIT.]]  

impiousLion

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:15 am
When the tire suddenly popped, the scooter fell, taking Akira with it. She squealed, and looked down at her hands. They were again bloody. Her gun was broken, and her hat had fallen off, revealing the set of ears made by experimentation."Stupid... stupid stupid..."she muttered, and curled up into a fetal position. What a failure. Maybe it'd be better if she just went back. Maybe not. She decided to stay for the time being.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:23 pm
((Sorry I took so long to reply x.x *facepalm* And as for Sol, the only people he really killed were political dissidents and terrorists. He has a thing against hurting women and children. What did you have in mind?))
Sol held Tenrai's hand as he walked through the streets with her. It was definitely chilly out this morning. It was a good thing Tenrai had grabbed that coat the night before. He pulled her up a bit as they walked, so she was closer to him. She probably wasn't cold, now that he thought about it. Her body was different than his. He wasn't really cold either. Being in the military for years let you really get past the minor discomforts in life. He could see the festival grounds now! He smiled as he looked down to Tenrai.

"There's the festival now!" he smiled, looking down to her once again. Her neck was pale... At least, it was where the collar had been. It was strange. It was like a tan line from a shirt or bikini going around her neck. It was actually kind of cute. He chuckled. Then he heard a gunshot. Then another, and another. What the hell was going on?! He pulled Tenrai against him and flattened himself against part of the outer gate to the festival. He peeked around the corner carefully. What happened?
--
Reid watched as Mika ran about and got some of the energy out of her system. He laughed, standing up and stretching. One of the maids asked him if he needed any help with anything, but he politely refused. He excused himself from the table and made his way over to Mika. She was a quirky little neko wasn't she? He smiled down at her as he knelt next to her. He patted her head and scratched one of her ears before pulling her up onto her feet. It was about time to go. He thought back to Mika's new dress.

"C'mon Mika. It's time to head out to the festival! Go change into your new dress and we'll catch a rid over there" he nodded. As she ran off to get dressed, he had his head butler go out and start up the car. The festival grounds weren't too far from here. It'd be a short ride, then he'd be able to have a lot of fun with Mika. He was going to try to get her to open up about her life before he bought her. Then maybe latero n in the night, he could show her the acoustics room and play along with her while she sang.

The Aceless Star

Quotable Conversationalist

Sweets-chan

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:48 pm
Kate sat in her shadowy seat and watched all the commotion. When it was over, she followed quietly behind the girl who was chasing Dmitri. She couldn't follow very long when they both were on vehicles so she ended up aimlessly wandering around a strange city.
"Now what?" she asked herself out loud. It was obvious she was a slave and soon she would be caught and sent back to the slave market. Thats what she figured would happen at least.
"So trouble some. My master just left me." she sighed and sat down on the curb
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:01 pm
[ Lol.. Btw, I won't post as much as I do now since school starts on the 4th of Jan.. And I missed the action!! Aww... TT^TT ]

Mika panted as Reid petted her head. "Okay..",she said with a weak smile and ran off to change. Her new dress was really comfortable and it fitted her perfectly! She went outside and the dress flounced about as she did. They got in the car and were on their way to the festival. There were banners and posters about the festival along the road side. She didn't expected it to be a short ride but at least they finally arrived! When they got out she could hear the music and laughter of the crowd from where they stood. She stood close to Reid,both for safety and warmth like a small child. "Let's go! Let's go!",she exclaimed with a grin and tugged on his sleeve.  

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

impiousLion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:57 pm
[[I'M SORRY YOU ALL MISSED THE ACTION, BUT I DIDN'T WANT THE THREAD TO DIE!! D': All I had in mind for Tenrai was that she'd flip if she found out that Sol either killed prototype-slaves like her or he could have actually detonated the bomb that caused the shrapnel to shred her heart apart. xD Tis all I had in mind. o 3o]]

Tenrai's ears scanned about as he eyes stared in the direction of the gun shots. As Sol had suddenly grabbed her, she let out a brief yelp and began to squirm. She'd never gotten out of the habit of running to where the shots came from. After all, she'd served over five years in the war. Her mind had been rewired to that of a soldier, so she wanted to get in there and fight to the death, if needed. Tenrai tugged towards the shots, wanting to help whoever was fighting.

[[Akira, Kate, and Samaul can team up or something, if you guys want. xD Akira and Kate, your masters are currently either in agonizing pain or on their way to their homes so, they’ll be out of commission for a while.]]  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff