Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Ermak Lorde Fan Club [ Please Post ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote For Ermak!
  Ermak For Janitor!
  Ermak For Principal!
  Ermak For Mayor!
  Ermak For Governer!
  Ermak For Senator!
  Ermak For President!
  Ermak For Emperor!
  Ermak For God!
  Who's Ermak?
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:26 am
Yay, Kem-kems! We were not eaten!!! LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:28 am
no his name is Hipp.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:40 am
But that's not longish weird enough. Maybe Hippkem-chan or something. But really if he's gonna call me Na-na-na-chan....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:48 am
Naw... just Hipp I think... it sounds rather like speck or pip...skweek or something.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:55 am
Skweek sounds like squee! And squee reminds me of Sephiroth, and Sephy reminds me of fangirling, and fangirling reminds me that this is a place for fangirling Ermak!!! xd xd Squee!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:07 am
User Image  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:13 am
Ermak Lorde
User Image

xd xd That was great! Cue the running fangirl mob!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:21 am
ninja ninja ninja User Image  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:37 pm
heh heh, Silly ermak stealing Deaviant art emoticons for use on gaia lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:11 pm
For Oty: NOOOO! Never remind me of Milo and Otis! That scarred me! gonk

For Ermy: I don't wanna be called Hipp! I wanna be called the nickname Na-Na-Na-chan gave me! crying

For Na-Na-Na-chan: I thought you only added 'chan' at the end of a girl's nickname? neutral And how could you side with Ermy on Hipp? gonk And I deem it up to you and Furry to find/create a running fangirl mob type emoticon since Ermy has his "Oh, snot! Run away!" emoticon! xp  

kemenlith

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:00 pm
kemenlith
For Oty: NOOOO! Never remind me of Milo and Otis! That scarred me! gonk

For Ermy: I don't wanna be called Hipp! I wanna be called the nickname Na-Na-Na-chan gave me! crying

For Na-Na-Na-chan: I thought you only added 'chan' at the end of a girl's nickname? neutral And how could you side with Ermy on Hipp? gonk And I deem it up to you and Furry to find/create a running fangirl mob type emoticon since Ermy has his "Oh, snot! Run away!" emoticon! xp

Milo and Otis is a way cute movie, I used to watch it all the time as a kid...hehehe, the muskrat was awesome lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:43 pm
Darnit Furry! I watched that as a kid and I've never felt the same way about that movie! Okay, picture this, your a kid, you get the movie 'Milo and Otis' you think, 'Gee wiz! This has a cat and dog on the front! It must be a happy little adventure!' Then it goes and its all about harsh reality using animals! They don't even show at the end whether they get home safe? They fall in rivers and survive in harsh climates and you think its all sad cause they're such cute little animals! Now do you get the idea of what I went through? Do you enjoy films that can metaly scar?!?!? scream evil evil

*phew*... Okay, I'm done...  

kemenlith

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:24 am
....They went on an ADVENTURE! Adventurers are cool 3nodding Louie's an adventurer 3nodding Which version did you watch? Apparently there's two versions of the movie and the Dudly Moore version had been edited to exclude a scene which apparently featured animal cruelty, which is the version I watched.

Hey cool it was a Japanese movie to begin with exclaim  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:21 pm
What is cool about little animals trying to suvive falling in water and harsh climates?! stressed What kind of animal cruelty? And I watched the one in english? sweatdrop  

kemenlith

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:27 pm
Kem-kems, you can use -chan for boys... it's just usually for little boys rather than older ones.

I don't remember much of Milo and Otis, but I've seen it. I like Homeward Bound better.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games