Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

born toulouse

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:45 am
User Image
Rika undressed and put on a violet colored dress. "There, im done." she said. She sat back down and looked at Theo. "Ok, now what?" She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:59 am
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo turned around and walked to the edge of the vanity, his confidence already quickly fading away. "Now... now you just have to put me... somewhere...." He didn't want to outright say it, but he was sure Rika knew what sort of place on her he was supposed to be kept, so he just waited for her to move him there.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:53 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
Rika hesitated, but picked up Theo. "Um, remind me, i forgot what i had to do..." She said, her nervousness had shaken her memory. She looked at Theo, her hands trembling slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:56 am
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo held onto Rika's finger, steadying himself on her hand. "Right..." Theo said, but was nervous too and stopped there. He shook his head and sat, thinking for a minute. No matter the embarassment, we've got to do this to change me back. Theo knew Rika wanted him to be that way just as much as he did, and that gave him confidence. After a time he stood again, feeling more determined. "You have to put me in your clothing, but not like how you've done with just being in your pocket. I think at the very least I need to be against your skin, but the woman said it was supposed to be 'intimate' so I don't think just that far would suffice. You need to put me in a private place," The explained, keeping his voice from shaking by remembering that it was the only way to make him normal again.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:35 am
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
Rika began to shake a little, she was blushing. "Um, well ok..." She wondered for a while. The she dropped to her knees. "I don't know what i am suppose to do..." She looked at Theo, "But this is to get you back to normal correct?" Rika sighed, she continued to shake. She did was she was told, still feeling nervous as to what was going to happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:15 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo held on to Rika's finger as she moved him, slipping partially under her shirt before stopping halfway in at the collar like before. He was happy to stay there. Rika's neck was warm and altogether soft, but he knew it wouldn't satisfy whatever spell or crse he had on him. "Can you put me in... the rest of the way?" Theo asked, looking at Rika's finger before him.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:00 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika took in a deep breathe and did so, slightly smiling because it tickled. "Will that work? Just dont move around to much, it tickles." She said as she gave Theo a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:48 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo fell a short distance after being pushed in before landing very softly. It made him blush, but at the same time he was relieved that the process was overwith. "I think it will--!" Theo said, suddnely stopping as he was jostled slightly about. One of he feet sank into a crevice between warm flesh, his other following. Theo put his hands out to stop himself, then blushed and let go, then held on again as he slid in to his waist, coming to a stop there.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:04 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika shivered slightly. "Brr, kinda cold.." She said as she laid down on her bed, looking up at the ceiling. "Well, now what?" She said as she shifted slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:44 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo could see Rika's skin moving when she shivered, perking up in goosebumps. "Sorry," he called up to her, assuming it was his fault. He felt his world shifting suddenly as Rika laid down, his legs freed for a moment before he was moved about, coming to rest upside down in the crevice, though it wasn't as pronounced now that Rika was laying down. "I'm not sure... Maybe just enjoy me being here...." Theo said, shrugging to himself. "I could probably give you a pretty good massage," he suggested, looking past himself at what little he could see of Rika's collar.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:07 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika continued to look at the ceiling, lost in her thoughts. "Well, i am a bit tired..." She said as her eyelids began to drop.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:12 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo waited for anything more before nodding to himself, and rolling onto his side. The mound before him was very big to him and he knew he couldn't do very much at once, but he didn't mind very much as he softly stroked and rubbed the round orb before him.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:14 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
When Rika awoke, she sat up quickly. She had almost forgotten about Theo. It was still dark out, so she figured it was early in the morning. She sighed, "Theo?" She whispered, not sure if he was still awake.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:37 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo had started to doze off after massaged Rika for a time, but he woke up immediately when everything around him was shifted. At first he was falling, then he was suddenly stopped by the mounds of flesh on either side of him clamping down, leaving him hanging upside down with onl his head sticking out to look down further.He wriggled about actually managing to flip himself over, though he was still stuck up to his head. "I'm up, Rika," Theo called up to her, answering her question and addressing her curiously at the same time.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:56 am
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika ran a hand though her hair. "No, just making sure your still alive.." She chuckled before laying back to sleep.
~~~~

She was running, probably from the man who killed those people in her dream. She tripped, scrapping her knee and hid in a dark alley. She saw the man pass by, obviously looking for her. She hid deep in the shadows, hoping the man would not find her. After a while, she crawled out and began to look around looking to see if the man was still there. When she saw it was safe, she began to run. She hurt herself several times, mainly because she tripped, or she got caught in tree branches or rose bushes. She kept running, and did not stop until she reached the next town. By that time, she looked horrible. Her clothes were ripped, and she was bleeding from several places. She looked around the sleeping town, and limped to a dark alley. She tripped again, this time hitting her head on a hard rock. She laid there and fell asleep, hoping to never wake again.....
~~~~

When Rika awoke, she did not scream, but she began to cry. She sat up and hugged her knees, letting the tears fall. She hoped Theo would not wake.

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games