Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:03 am
Oblen nods. "Yes, but I can't hide my wings so I'm still considered abnormal." He said looking back up to the direction he is flying towards to see up ahead to see a building a bit away that would be easy to land on. "... You still afraid of how high we are?... because I could land just ahead."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:24 am
Mira shrugged slightly "Either way, your still normal to me." Mira shook her head slightly as she watched the ground passing below them "No I'm not really afraid anymore, but you can't land if you want to."

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:44 am
Oblen smiles as he looked back down to her. He shakes his head. "Alright... Well, it's good to know I helped you overcome your fear... but Its still up to you when you want down, because I don't mind flying around for awhile, but you might after a bit of time passes."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:34 am
Mira blushed slightly when he smiled at her.She shook her head slightly "My fear isn't totally gone but at least I didn't faint...And like I said if you want to land then go ahead."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:22 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Eh, I guess I'll land then..." He said looking back up to the building and slowing down to slowly land on it. Once on top of the building he sets down Mira. "... So, things look any better from above?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:58 pm
Mira wobbled slightly before catching her balance "That was fun...Don't think I'll be doin it again for awhile though." She smiled slightly.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:18 pm
Oblen smiles and nods. "Of course..." He said looking up to the sky noticing how late it's gotten. "... Well... Let's get off this building roof." He said looking around the roof top, not knowing exactly how they are designed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:30 pm
Mira chuckled and shook her head slightly "We have to go this way." She started walking towards a door off to the right that lead inside the building.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:42 pm
Oblen nods and follows toward the door. "Alright." He said as he looks around a bit wondering exactly how she could have figured that.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:45 pm
Mira giggled slightly and shook her head "You'll get the hang of things once you see enough of the city and you've explored it as much as I have." She skipped down the steps and walked out the main entrance onto the sidewalk.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Ghostly_apparition

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:06 pm
MewLettuceRush
Hannan blinked and turned her large eyes up to him, frownng slightly. "That's terrible!.... But, atleats your parents acknowledged you. My parents didn't pay attention until I was gone..." she whispered, and then looked down at her hands. She was trying her best to ignore the burning in her neck, and make sure Isaac didn't know about it.

Isaac pulled her closer." I was slightly shocked and amazed but after they praised me I was punished.. My parents werent exactly normal.. but I loved them.. and they loved me.. I was raised to love all human kind.. but to show no mercy to those that had succumbed to the wills of vampires.. either by force or choice they were no longer human.. and deserved nothing but death."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:01 pm
Hannan looked at him for a second, just snuggleing into his warm chest, and lisetning to everything he said. She then frowned, and fiddled with her hair. "Everyone deserves love. Even vampires, because, most likely, they didn't want to be a vampire." She stated simply, then smiled up at him.

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:36 pm
Oblen shrugs as he followed down the stairs and onto the sidewalk. "I would assume that it will take me a bit of time to 'explore' this city and get use to it."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:11 am
Mira smiled and rolled her eyes "The city isn't that big.At most it may take you a year."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:51 pm
Oblen shrugs again. "That's 'a lot of time' to you, right?"  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games