Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Elemental love. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:43 pm
adrienna looked up at vin " she was killed at the same time as my father." she said softly before looking down again, it hurt to talk about them but for some reason she didn't mind him asking.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:26 pm
Emily kept walking as she had realized that Sonia was busy. She felt strangely light headed...maybe it was the sunlight. Whatever it was she didn't care. She had a strange sort of happiness about her. Though she had no reason to be happy, she still felt like skipping around. She felt.....safe. Something that was as sweet as candy to her. That the small token of freedom, making a new friend and flying had given her. Skipping around she spotted a man talking to himself. Feeling open and in a talkive mood she skipped over to him. "Hello," she said cheerfully. "You look new to town. Thought you would like a friend. I'm Emily." She smiles at the hooded figure.  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:28 pm
(hey lets get more people on here. i would like to have it where everyone on here has a love. also i will put down on the rules that you can only have 2 people. if they are going to be temperary or are going to leave then talk to me about it.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:33 pm
Vin looked at her and felt sorry for asking now.
Vin: i am sorry. i didnt mean to bring up bad memories.
he looked down and scratched his head.
Vin: i wont ask questions like that anymore.  

Spicerelf

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:56 pm
adrienna looked up at him " no it's alright, it's been a long time since i talked about them. normally i get upset when people mention them but for some reason i don't when you ask me." she said softly smiling at him before standing up, she kissed him on the cheek softly before saying " you must be hungry, do you want something to eat?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:26 pm
Drago felt her get nestled in his arms. he didnt think that she would feel relaxed this was towards him. he tried to look her in the eyes.
Drago: i am strong for others. you have had to be strong for yourself and in some ways i will never be that strong. you are stronger than me, even if you dont want to admit it.
he then put his hand on her cheek.

Vin smiled at her and thought -wow. i could get used to the kissing.- he laughed.
Vin: actualy i am hungry. what you cooking? or am i going to cook?
he tilted his head.  

Spicerelf

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:32 pm
" i'l cook. you can help if you want though." she said smiling at him before walking over to the fridge and looking inside " how about eggs and bacon?" she said noticing how much food she actually had in the fridge.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:00 pm
Vin smiled and said "i will help and yes, that sounds great." he went over to the cubords and started looking for a skilit.  

Spicerelf

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:08 pm
adrienna smiled before walking over to the cuboard and pulling the skillet out. " why don't you cook the eggs and bacon and i'l do us some toast and tea to go with it?" she said looking at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:30 pm
he smiled and laughed a little.
Vin: ok i will cook them and you can do the other stuff.
Vin took the eggs and bacon and put them on the counter. he then started to make the eggs and bacon.
Vin: you cook much?  

Spicerelf

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:46 pm
adrienna " not really, i don't like cooking i just cook when i get hungry." she said softly as she brewed some tea in the tea pot, putting two cups on the table. she then put two plates out and two sets of knives and forks. walking back over to were vin was she started to make some toast.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:57 pm
he laughes.
Vin: well i am not very good at cooking but i dont mind it.
he put a egg on one of the plates and then started on the other. he smiles at you.  

Spicerelf

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:00 pm
adrienna smiled back at vin as she finished cooking the toast and began buttering it, before leaving it on the toast rack in the middle of the table. " so what do you like doing then?" she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:47 pm
Sees Emily and smiles politely "Hello, I'm Dracerdis. I guess you could say i'm relatively new, yes." another kind smile  

Dracerdis

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:56 pm
Vin smiles.
Vin: i do a lot of reading and listoning. you can hear a lot of things when you sit there and liston.
he then put the other egg on the other plate and started to cook the bacon.

(yay! love is fun!)  
<3Romance<3

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games