Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related
Main Story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:16 pm
"You're allowed one phone call before you get put into max prison."

"Ok, Ellie, I hope you answer. Thank you officer."
*Dials the phone.* ( Ellie most likely had Christy. Christy most likely had the sample. The military most likely wants to contain this operation, I gotta warn them.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:23 pm
Ellie's phone vibrated in her pocket. She pulled it out and saw the caller id. Hmmm, it doesn't say... She thought to herself. Shrugging, she pushed talk. "Hello, who is this?" She asked.  

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:47 pm
"Hi, how are you Ellie ? I miss you <3. Now I might want to say, I'm in jail. Someone is killing people and I'm to blame, even though I can't kill people. Is Christy with you? Did you find your brother?" *Seth was talking fast. He hadn't been able to talk for an hour. It killed him.*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:28 pm
Unfortunately my life is getting in the way so I can't post regularly so I resign from regular for posting, however in an attempt to support you I'll donate whenever I can.

Oh and there may be some minor spaming for gold...
User Image  

Criminal Innocence
Crew

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:04 pm
Ellie smiled. "I miss you, too." But as soon as she heard he was in jail she frowned and sighed. "Yes, Christy is here and no, there haven't been any sightings of my brother, but I'm still thinking of possible places he may be at. Is there any way I can get you out of jail? A fine I can pay or something?" She asked. She was really worried about him now.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:25 pm
"No, I'm in here for good. This is my one call. Tell Christy to look in her shoe. I printed some stuff and put it under the insouls for her. It gives her instructions. As for you, I just want you to know, I'll find out what I can about your brother. I'll see alot of plague guys in this facility."  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:39 pm
She frowned and told Christy what he said to her, then went back to the conversation with Seth. "Thanks for helping me. Will you be alright in there? Don't be staying in there for too long; if they're sentencing you in there for life, then you better find a way out before I break you out myself." She threatened, but really meant it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:06 pm
"Don't worry about me Ellie. I have a plan. It will take me to be in prison to pull off. I might get info about your brother but I will also gain info on the D.O.g.s. I'm not the only one here who is a d.o.g. "Traitor"."  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:25 pm
Christy was confused. ~In my shoe? But how...? Oh, when I went in the gym room!~ She bent over to look at her shoe. "In the sole? Hmm"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:55 pm
"Your call is up."

"Oh, It seems my time is up. Oh wait, be careful of any..." *The phone call was cut.* "Alright, where is my cell?"

"It's over there, right next to the killer known as Mr. Torture."

"Oh, joy." *Seth was lead to his cell. He was sharing with a sadist. He wouldn't do much to seth but there might be some issues once he escapes.* "Hi ... mr. Torture was it?"

"That's right."

"Nice to meet you." (Maybe he won't violate the new guy.)

*TIM MILLER*

"Alright, Jason come out, I know you are here! Daddy wants to PLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" *A bullet flashed through the dark and missed Time by inches.* "Well there you are. Come here boy." *Whistles. A spike protrudes from Tim's launcher and he attaches the advanced taser.*  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:33 pm
She sighed. "Okay, but if you aren't out of there in five days, I'm coming after you." She listened to what he said, but then he was cut off. "What, watch out for what?" But he was off the phone now. She sighed, then turned to Christy. "So what's in the sole of your shoe?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:21 pm
*Tim Miller*

The fight was over in teb seconds. He was already injured so it wasn't a fight. Jason was stabbed in the arm. Tim had a slight cut on his cheek. It is hairline. Jason was captured. Why wouldn't he be. Tim could kill an entire base of D.O.G.s and he did.

*Seth Nyxit*

Seth had been in prison for five minutes. In that time his handcuffs had chafed him, his jail cell partner had tried to touch him, and he had no information. He had a day before his interview with who put him there. Excercise in the yard would be in five minutes.  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:08 pm
Christy bread the info from her shoe. "It's from Seth alright..."
If I'm captured anytime soon, I need you to find Ellie. You also need to call the numbers at the bottom of the page. And change your look. Dye your hair, no Japanese, and lose the New Orleans twang.I'm sure you can do this.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:21 pm
A car stoped infront of ellie and christy,watari walked from it with a laptop and a fake voice from the laptop said 'Are you christy and ellie?'  

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:27 pm
Christy gave Ellie a very pointed look that read, 'If you sqeal, I'm punching you, New Orleans style'  
Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff