Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeroki Arbalan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:53 am
"For a vampire, they are one in the same..." He muttered, still not opening his eyes. He rested his palm on his chest, somewhere around where his ribs began to divide. "It is similar to the fact that I lack a physical imprint in the form of a shadow. My only ties to gravity, in fact my only ties to any force in the metaphysical universe, is my spiritual center..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:47 pm
Kirra had done as they were told, sitting quietly and focusing on where her center was. Even before they had started, she had a good idea of where it was. This small exercise only confirmed it. "Excuse me." She said a bit absantly, not caring too much about which one answered her. "I'm pretty sure I know where my center is. It is in my abdominal area which explains why acrobatics are a thing of ease for me."  

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:00 pm
Raine looked Kirra over "Well, lets test that. Come" she motioned for her to come "First, I want to see you move without losing your center. Jumping, spinning the works"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:04 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF4FSmy7LhE

The ground shaken around Riku as he screamed out the ground sinking below him "This is it... Being able to both break and strengthen the gravitational pull" He broke the chain and jumped up dashign with his wings and practising before turning back to human and using the chain to dashed at almost unnoticible speed sinking the floor with a kick  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:06 pm
"idiot! What have you done!?" Raine called to him before binding him still, holding him with enough forced that could bind all of the humans together and then some "Are you trying to kill us?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:34 pm
Nights quickly jumped to her feet, and held Riku in place. It was an ease for her to do so. She just wanted to use her powers on something  

Nights of Nyx

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:34 pm
Vale's hair turned a sickly white and grew quickly down to his waist, and his eyes turned black and deep as if they had been plucked from his skull. Throwing his hand out Vale repaired the gravity distortion Riku had made with the sudden use of his powers. "Riku..." Vale stared and as he turned he noticed that Raine and Nights were actually working together for once. He waved his hand repairing the ground as well from the abuse it had just taken. Vale's Astral form was well known among the demon kingdoms and was in a few of the history books on both sides. It was the form used when he'd forced both Heaven and Hell to stop warring against each other all those centuries before. But that wasn't really true, Pelendralaar was the one in control of the body back then... and he was so much stronger than Vale and probably still was. Last year victory over him had been a miracle.

((I'm using document because of the white text.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:48 am
The power that had been released shook the ground. Pieces of masonry had fallen from the great stone archway the students had gathered under. With a horrible groan, part of the very building teetered, threatening to fall and crush them all beneath several tons of brick. The thing that caught the huge block of stone had a mire instant ago been Zeroki. A thick mist billowed around it without pause, giving it a vague, almost fuzzy outline. What was obvious however, was the sheer scale of the creature. This was how Zeroki had earned his nickname; The ice giant.

Easily capable of looking into the third story windows of the school, it was a behemoth of a beast. Arms as thick around as tree trunks and made of glittering ice had reached up, massive hands that ended in icicle-like claws had halted the fall of an entire section of building with the ease. It's body was built similarly, an enormous wall of living ice, full of jagged angles and cracks and broad shoulders as big across as a train car. The thing stood with it's back towards the class, braced like a pillar agenst the crumbling building.

It's booming voice was deep and harsh, like the sound of a snowstorm battering against the walls of a shelter.
"Someone reattach this thing, before I drop it and kill is all..."  

Zeroki Arbalan

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am
Riku sighed and looked at them breaking the seal with his wings blowing nights away and standing up "I think your main problem is the tower" He stared at Vale feeling too drained from breaking the spell. He was exhuasted but he wouldn't stand down "Just fix that thing and stop worrying about me... I am in control, just that power was amazing"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:20 am
(you guys are slow, Vale closed it rolleyes though trust me, he's pretty strong so he could close it)

Raine let the bind break and looked at Riku "You stupid idiot, honestly you could at least TRY not to break this school apart" she said and walked up to him and slapped him before backing up, her wings were expanded because of her rage "This was not meant to KILL anyone but of course SOMEONE had to do it, bravo now drop dead" she spat at his feet, she was furious and even as an angel, her patience had run out  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:12 pm
Riku turned to her and sighed "Do what ever you want... After all your a pureblood" Riku had fire in his eyes and drew his sword pointing it at hwer "I hate every angel... You make everyoen else around you a second rate race" He sheaved his blade "I told you it wasn't a good idea" He flew away  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:19 pm
Before he could fly away she grabbed him "Pure blood? You have me messed up, I'm sorry sir but what about my ears do you not understand?" she asked, showing him her pointed ears "I'm only half, I'm half elf and I do not find you second rate, I find you an idiot for not being careful. so next time you want to dis me, make sure you have all the facts"  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:28 pm
"Doesn't matter... Unless your half demon your still higher then me in their mind" Riku pushed her back "As for the school that was a mistake... you told me to find my centre and I did I didn't expect the school to fall down with it"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:35 pm
"I am not putting you any lower than me, you are doing that to yourself and by doing what you did" she said, motioning towards the school "You are finding yet another reason to do it. How about you think of yourself as an equal instead of trying to isolate yourself by making yourself lower than you are." and with the flick of a wrist, the school slowly began to repair itself "It'll go faster if you help" she said, nodding towards the school "You don't always have to destroy"  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:39 pm
Riku nodded "Thank you" He called a sceptre and pointed it at the school mumbeling a recite as his angel wings purified the air around him "Embrance the eternity of a thousand lies and stop this school from utter demise!" He span the sceptre and the school started repairing faster. He turned and looked down going back to normal form "I just... never known teamwork before... My parents were killed and in school I was too heavenly for hell and to hellish for heaven"  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games