Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:32 pm
"Acceptable," he said, nodding. "Warden? I'll take this one," he said, whistling sharply for the warden to come out. He returned to his usual position, hands clasped behind his back.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:42 pm
With another nod, Andrys walked into the warden's office. A few moments later, he walked back out, key in hand. He unlocked her shackles, and tossed the key into the room. "Don't worry, I paid the fat b*****d," he said, chuckling as he gestured for her to follow. "Come. We're going home now."

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

PersephoneAverra

Loyal Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:47 pm
User Image Hikaru got up out of the cage, and smoothed out her feathers, before following the Man. "could you remove this Collar though?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:02 pm
"Of course," Andrys replied, pushing his finger against the lock gently. It popped open and fell off, and he opened the door. "After you," he said, gesturing for her to walk out the door.

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

PersephoneAverra

Loyal Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image Hikaru sighed softly as the Collar came off. "Thank you." she said.

[To your home now?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:09 pm
"Not a problem," he said, and nodded as they walked out the door.

(Yes.)  

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

XchanglingX

3,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:59 am
Shar sees people leaving and gets a little upset about it  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:49 pm
Picture -
User Image
Username - xXxBlack-Flower97xXx
Name - Victoria Houston
Gender - Female
Age - 25
Sexuality - Straight
Eye Color - Gray
Hair Color - Light Blond
Height - 5 Foot 3 inches
Weight – 135 Lbs.
Nationality - English
Species – Wizard (or Witch)
Other Physical Attributes-
Pale skin, slender and elegant movement
Financial Standing - Very wealthy
Personality - Strict, ruthless, aristocratic snob, who had an extreme dislike of Muggles, Muggle-borns, and half-bloods. She is also arrogant, selfish, and highly concerned with her reputation and family's social standing.
Bio –
Victoria was born and raised in York, England. She lived in the country side with her Mother and Father on their Estate. Her family and herself were wizards. Pure Blood wizards. She lives on her family's Estate, after her parents moved to their Summer home permanently.
Preferred Collar - White, Blue, or Pink. Jeweled is also in mind.
Preferred Charms - Jester stick, Paw Print, Shield or Fangs, Tea Cup or/and Broom and Dust Pan.
Slave -
Position (uke[submissive], seme[dominant], seke[both]) - Seme

Victoria A. Houston walked into the Marketplace, looking for a new slave. She walked swiftly up and down the crowed Market. Looking at cages of slaves in disgust...
She walked with her head held high, and her dress flowing behind her and a red wood walking stick with a sliver serpent on the top of it in her left hand. She looked at the cages with displeasure, all the slaves seem to be dangerous or dis-loyal...

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

[Sonya--McCaw]

Dangerous Survivor

10,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:15 pm
( sorry I dissappeared for a while >-<; )

Seeing the man leave with the only female slave, Alex walked over to the other two, "So, what're your names?" he asked lazily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:18 pm
Shar drys his eyes and says in a whining voice "my name is Shar Boise"  

XchanglingX

3,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:21 pm
Yasuo & Yuki where brought in by two guards and put in the same cage. Yuki: *looks around* Yasuo: Its going to be ok Yuki.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:25 pm
Alex looked down at Shar with a critical expression. He's very young; he never considered that there might be slaves so young here. The cat ears and tail enhaced the boy's cuteness, "Hm. Tell me a bit about yourself, kid."  

[Sonya--McCaw]

Dangerous Survivor

10,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Conversationalist 100

XchanglingX

3,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:34 pm
"well i'm a neko as you can tell. i'm also a bit of a crossdresser too"Shar says starting to get a little quieter at the end of his sentence  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:45 pm
Alex raises his eyebrow, a little smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth, "Really..." After another moment's thought, he walks back into the warden's office. Figuring that he could just let the guy sleep, he drops a hefty wad of cash on the guy's lap and grabs the keys to the cage. "Well, it must be your lucky day, kid." he says when he comes back out, "You're comin' home with me."  

[Sonya--McCaw]

Dangerous Survivor

10,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Conversationalist 100

[Sonya--McCaw]

Dangerous Survivor

10,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:17 pm
Akira is led into the market by a guard, and thrown into a cage, "Yeow!" he says, landing on his cuffed hands.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games