Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Capital Prime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monopoly
  yes
View Results

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:39 pm
Tozzar looked at images of the planet from the bridge of the ship him and Das Berg was on. The images of burning factory and residential complexes filled the screens. It was obvious this was not a complete trick, they didn't what was going on exactly, however something fishy was going on. If part of the workers really had rebelled this might work in Tozzar's favor. They could save the remaining workers and use this to bring them over to the cause. With their help they could get the weapons factory up...in an accpetable amount of time. Not the instant weapons that Tozzar hoped for, but it would turn to profit eventually. Tozzar turned to Das Berg and smiled, he pulled Dowser onto the screen as he sat down in the command chair. "Dowser prepare a full scale landing of our fores. Send message down to the Cor that we are restoring order to the planet until the situation can be addressed. Resisters and looters should be shot. Don't kill anyone who does not resist, we are not taking this planet by force, just regaining order so we can figure out for sure what happened. We want the surviving troops to join our cause so don't give them any reason not to. Me and Das Berg here will continue our mission and seek out whoever is taking control of the planet at this moment. Is that understod?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:27 pm
“I’m right there with you Tozzar. When I am on the job we never fail!” Dowser gave a burst of excitement with his words, bolstering the energy on his command floor. The orders were given smoothly and a wave of ships left for the cor factory in minutes. The first things to reach the facility were camera drones that speed ahead of everything. There were eyes all over the factory before a single UA unit landed.

“Dowser sir, there are active anti air batteries present but once they discovered our drones on radar they turned them off.” One of Dowser’s hands announced what he saw on his make shift map of the area that the drones built. His screen showed enough anti air equipment to take out an invading fleet; one very much like the current one.

“Well if they hold then we persist. Get our boots on the ground and establish connection.” Dowser’s orders fell to everyone as the pods, mechs, drop ships, and air support entered the planet’s atmosphere. Nothing was fired. The UA touched down unharmed. They swarmed every vantage point and created check points within minutes. In all cases the factory now belonged to Dowser.

From your command floor you could see many images posted form the different units all over the factory. One in particular showed a group of cor holding up a white sheet over their heads. Behind him were a bunch of beds pitched up with injured on them. There wasn’t a single physician around.

“communications are a go!” Not a single shot was fired.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:45 pm
"Greetings citizens of (don't know the planets name, but Tozzar would). My name is Tozzar, some of you might have heard about me and my recent revelations to the galaxy. Most of you probably have not, and it is not of concern at the moment. There will be time to discuss that later. My men are currently occupying the factory and securing the entirety of the surface. We do not come as invaders. We do not mean you any harm. Obviously something has gone afoul here and we are merely attempting to restore order. Please do not provoke or resist my soldiers, as they have orders to kill all who threaten them. This is not an act of dominance, but simply for our protection. Now then would anyone and everyone who believes to have control or influence or authority over the remaining Cor here please move to the central executive offices of the main plant. We have much to discuss and order to have reestablished. All are welcomed." Tozzar said over the com to all the people on the surface of the planet. He turned back to Dowser, "You heard me, move our base of operations to the central executive offices as soon as they are located. We need to figure out what has happened, who all remains, and what the capacity of the planet is. There is much damage, but hopefully reguardless of what happens with the Cor here we can get it back up and running in no time."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:03 pm
Everything was altered as it needed to be. Dowser had no problem moving the base of things onto the planet but he himself was not going to step on it. He liked things from his ship and would function from there. But Tozzar had instant connection to many advisors and people who could get the chain of things working when needed.

After your speech a small group of cor waving a white sheet stepped forward. You could see the destruction and fear in their eyes. They had been mistreated and most likely fought hard to survive. A set of ordinance drops hit the planet around the factory that allowed for the UA to set up computers and gain control of the facility. Other teams worked on cleaning up the bodies that littered the place.

“We have heard of you Tozzar. It is your words that started this fight. Many of us may hate you for what you have caused but deep down inside we know this was right. You have liberated our hearts for the oppression of our company. They required us to continue working instead of make a choice so we revolted. We are all that is left of the factory. Some of us are soldiers and some of us are workers. We look only to join you now.” The Cor spoke well and the others around him nodded.

"Well Tozzar are you buying their story?" Berghiem looked them in the eye. They were convincing if lying.

"My intelligence teams say they can't verify anything the Cor are saying because all of the camera's on the facility were knocked out. What ever hit this place was well organized and somehow it was the workers that came out on top. I can only think of one other company that would have workers trained that well and that is our own." Dowser explained as the information streamed in.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:18 pm
Tozzar smiled at the Cor as they told him their story. Dowser's word of caution rang in his ears outside the hearing of the Cor in front of him, god Tozzar loved the com technology. Being able to have a conversation with someone while plotting their destruction with another on the com was one of Tozzar's favorite things. "You have fought hard and well. You have banished the company from this planet and we welcome you with open arms. Your alliance was actually the reason we came to this planet. I am glad that my message is spreading the fire throughout the galaxy. It is sad that many must die while the fires light, but for the galaxy to be rebirthed and started anew then it is a cost we must bear." Tozzar said with sorrow in his voice towards the end.

While he was saying that he used his com to speak with Dowser, -You must learn to be more trusting Dowser. We can't view every newcomer with suspiscion. But you are right, something smells fishy here. Gather up your best investigation teams and start to look into the profile and information about everyone and anyone here on the planet. I do not believe that all are spies or sabutors. The Cor companies have no reason to want us dead. As far as I know they are the only ones not building weapons of genocide and thus are most vulnerable to the weapons being created. For now welcome them with open arms, but keep the guard up. Anything supcisous should be investigated immediately and with full force. I want to gain as many followers as we can, but the gaining the facilities here are absolutely vital-

Tozzar walked over to the Cor one by one and embraced them quickly before moving onto the next. "You have fought hard and need to rest. I have brought a small army here so feel free to rest at ease. You are now under our protection and we will take care of starting to rebuild the factories here. When your people are rested, we would be greateful for any assistance you can provide. But tell me what exactly happened here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:15 pm
“I don’t think your one that should speak of trust Tozzar.” That was all Dowser said before he signed off. He ordered a team to look into the situation further and especially to verify every detail of the Cor’s story. Any flaw would have to be questioned.

The Cor each took your embrace as a sign of new growing friendship. You could see it in their eyes; they once again had someone in charge they could trust. A few stood by to answer any questions while most left for residential rooms to rest. There wouldn’t be any work able to be done until the factory was fixed up. Until then they would rest. Although some were eager to do something, most stayed out of sight.

“We formerly belonged to the company called Herald Miners. This branch works on the minerals brought up from the mines inside the planet. There are more people down there still. Probably afraid the fight is still going on. When we heard your news some of us started to work up a plan to assist you guys in whatever way we could but the company higher ups didn’t like that so much. They threatened to fire us, detain us, and when that didn’t work; kill us. We revolted before enough soldiers could get here to end us. With the weapons we stole we were able to fight off the reinforcements that came. I’d say your speech has inspired us to become fighters. Most of us didn’t know we had it in us. We are in between fights when you showed up. I can imagine some heavy weapons are on their way.” The cor speaking looked uneasy about the next portion of information. “The company wiped the whole system off this place in an effort to remove themselves from this failure. They cleaned out all communications, networks, memory, even our information. It’s as though we are all a bunch of ghosts stranded on this rock, waiting to be killed.” If what he said was true then there was not many ways to verify their story. They didn’t even have files or names to look up and verify.

“Tozzar I don’t know how things are going there but the facility here is running fine, if you need any engineers just holla!” Barney communicated in his scatter brain way.

“Good news Tozzar. The farms are ours. We were able to save a few of the workers here too but most of the land has been burned. The Tithlitel is trying to cut us out of resources. Luckily this is all they have done. It seems as though they have left this area to regroup. My guess is they are facing so crazy stuff at the HQ.” Lynch felt as though he was sharing good news. Then came the bad. “Unfortunately they left a prototype infestation of the Z parasite. You can’t let any humans come near the planet. This prototype does seem unstable though. My scientist say they will die off in a day or two.”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:37 pm
******** perfect, an entire planet of ghosts! How this surprised Tozzar he had no idea. He should be used to nothing going smoothly by now, but it still irked the hell out of him. Why did he had have to figure out complicated situations on the fly every five seconds. He was just a simple spy, who wanted to make money and live an easy life. He didn't want to lead this revolution, he didn't want to make these decisions. The only reason he did, was because he had to. This wasn't what he would choose, this was forced on him. Even Tozzar couldn't sit by while the galaxy tried to tear itself apart.

With a groan Tozzar started to address all the information he was receiving. First he reconnected to Dowser, "Looks like we are gonna have to figure out who is honest or not the hard way. Start questioning random Cor and find out anyone who might be less than loyal to our new cause. Don't do anything drastic, just simple questioning. Oh it looks like we might be facing a counter attack from the Herald Miners, they say we might see some pretty big guns, so start arranging the fleet into a defensive formation and pull enough troops from the surface to launch boarding operations if need be."

He switched over to Barney, "I think we should have enough engineers here, a lot of the workers here are joining us, so keep all the humans at the base, but see if Lich needs any of the Telth engineers. A lot of the farms were burnt and we need to get crops growing again. No humans though, looks like Tithletel left some presents that would be unfortunate for humans to encounter."

Speaking of Lynch, he switched over to that line, "Alright I'm having Barney sending some engineers to help out getting the planet operational again. Get scouts to find out what the retreating Telth are doing. They might have given us the planet for now, but I doubt they will let us hold onto it for free for long. Expect them to reorganize and return with reinforcements."

Tozzar groaned as he had a bottle of strong liquor brought to him. He started to down a couple of shots as he sat down and rubbed his forhead with his secondary tentacles. Terra hadn't reported in yet, so he had no idea how many more troops he could start deploying on other missions. He ordered one of his assistants to get a status update. They needed to focus on gathering production. With his message spreading the bodies they would need would join on their own accord, so Tozzar was gonna focus on capturing factory worlds, ship yards, anything and everything he would need to substain his revolution. Without supplies they would be crushed by the companies. The companies themseleves were probably growing as fast as his revolution was. A lot of people would be sickened by the news, but an equal amount will either be all for the entire of galatic supremacy or too afraid to go against the companies. Smaller companies would start to fold into the bigger ones and the whole galaxy would slowly pick sides in this conflict. But what would the Cor do? They were the true wild card in all of this. As far as Tozzar knew they were the only ones not working to end millions of lives, but Tozzar was willing to be that if they haven't already been working on something they soon would. The cor were a warlike race, and news that the other races were arming to kill them all would send them on the warpath. Hopefully a lot of them would decide to join Tozzar's revolution, but he had his doubts. There was just so much work to be done, Tozzar didn't know how to handle it all. He wasn't an administrator or a commander. He was a trained spy, used for small information gathering missions and assassinations, all of this was so new to him. He would have to rely on people like Dowser, Lynch, and Terra...people who were experienced with this type of work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:13 am
“Let me focus on the defense and you do your job down there. I can fight a space battle, you might be a bit more trained for the questioning and intel work.” Dowser was excited to hear hey might be more reason to pull a trigger. He had his ship veer around so it was facing long ways outward from the most middle location of the factories below. “How should we go about protecting this facility? Do you want us to be aggressive and take down anything that approaches our radars, passive and wait for them to attack us first, or negotiating and attempt to communicate with them first?” Dowser asked you. He had already sent out a task force of scout troops that would periodically shoot out drones to get a ping on the oncoming attack. It didn’t take long before a drone picked up a fleet of pings on its radar. The wave of ships was moving towards the factories position from far north. They were probably about an hour off from being in firing range.

“Dowser we have a visual on the fleet.” One of his assistants spoke up as she surveyed her computers. “They are Herald Miners!” This meant the story the factory workers were telling was true so far. “The ships bare the sign of a pitchfork gripped by two fists as if one was handing it off to the next. Our data on this company suggests they are mostly passive and don’t have a military component. They are a huge benefactor of resources to all kinds of cor companies but sit comfortably with many contacts that would throw armies their way at a moment’s notice. We have either outdated info or that is a lot of borrowed force. We might be able to buy them off?”

“Good work. I think this will be a good fight though. No reason to go out a different way. The one thing I don’t like is feeling like we are sandwiched.” Dowser was beginning to feel a bit cornered. He was confident in the UA’s combat skills to win this brawl but they were bound to lose something and there wasn’t a lot their new revolution could handle letting go of.

“Not sure what you want Giget to do on a farm field but I guess we can go and repair some buildings. I do have this great idea of using robotics to farm rather than flesh bodies. I have always wanted to give that a try.” Barney sounded pleased about what he had to offer. Even as he spoke the images of graphs, prototypes, and whole functioning facilities blew through his mind. He left with a team of engineers, no humans, to the Telth farms.

((Barney, being the magical super genius engineer can spend his time developing technology and upgrading various things. His efforts give huge advantages for whatever you chose to have him work on. In the current state of the revolution, limited resources, Barney can:
Provide upgrades to the Harvenger HQ ***
Provide upgrades to the UA battle ship ***
Provide upgrades to UA mechs **
Provide upgrades to Tithlitel mechs *
Develop a new mech ***
Develop robot farming **
Develop robot mining ***
The stars represent how time consuming any of these tasks may be))

“There isn’t much for us to do here until we can restore the farms. I have already put down all of my farmers to work on the land but it will take some time. With the amount of people we put into it we could start planting by tomorrow. Anything else we could do to help?” Lynch was itching for more work. You had a very motivated group working alongside you.

“Tozzar we need your help here. I finally worked through the jam but Sizzir is under attack by the Herald Miners. Not sure what they are doing here but they have Terra and are threatening to start firing on the city. We have been fighting back and forth for awhile now in space. They had us jammed from the beginning. The leader is asking to speak with you. I will patch him through.” Simon yelled through his con link. His voice was muffled and then replaced with a deep cor.

“Is dis da leader of dis circus? Da one I hold hostage claimed to be das leader. I can tell she das not pull strings. Unhold my factory or I destroy dis city!” The big cor had a very heavy cor accent and it was hard to follow. He was a display of even more cor pride than Tauk. “Unless of course you has some other way da making dis worth while fors me.”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:33 pm
All of the information started to spiral in Tozzar's head. There were so many decisions to make in a short amount of time. Tozzar has always been a fan of fieldwork, he just didn't think he could keep on having to make these decisions. Why did he have to make the speeches and reveal the information. He could have just join Troyce's group and became a soldier like he wanted to be. No he had to go big, like he always did. The simple way was never enough for Tozzar and now he was paying for it.

"Lynch take your combat troops and make for Sizzil, the Hearld Miners have gathered a combat force and are threatening the planet. Don't fire unless you have too, but protect the city at all costs. No one will join us if we can't protect the people."

"Barney we will need some engineers to help make things more efficent here, but I want your personal focus to be on upgrading figuring out upgrades for the UA battle ship. It is the only flag s**t we have at the moment and we cannot afford to loose it. It needs to be our center piece for the moment."

Tozzar downed the entirety of his glass before he turned his com over to the corr commander of the Hearld Miner's forces, "Good afternoon, I heard that you were looking to speak to me?" When the cor demanded his factory back Tozzar smiled, "Unfortunately your people were the ones who choose to rebel against you. I had no hand in that, however they have sought out our protection and I shall not let their call go unanswered. Though the loss of your factory is something of note and it shall not go unanswered as well. First and foremost I would like to intend an invitation for you and your troops to join our cause. Control of the operations of the factory would return to you. I promise that you will retain a position of note, and you will be compensated generously. It might require a little bit of patience and waiting for some back pay as that is one area we have not have time to really get into the details about, but I assure you that you would receive generous back pay and your salary will be as equally generous. Your company has always been one of producing arms, but you don't produce arms to annihilate entire races. I don't believe even Cor would like the sound of that. So why not produce arms for me to use in my campaign to rid the galaxy of these monsters who would wipe the entire Cor race from exsistance? You won't be able to use your factory or make any money if you and your peoples are all dead." Tozzar didn't know anything about this Cor and had one of his aids send for information on him. Tozzar would take his alligence, however if the Cor proved to be unreasonable then Tozzar only needed to hold him off from attacking the city until Lynch's fleet made it there to reinforce the city's troops. Hopefully that would be enough to scare the Hearld Miners away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:27 pm
“I am on it Tozzar. We will have a force there in an hour.” As soon as he got word of thing in Sizzir he was off the planet with what force he had to spare. It wasn’t much but it could probably face the Hearld Miners main battle craft alongside the Lunar Angels. Hopefully a shot wouldn’t be made until after Lynch got his Tithlitel force there.

Your analysis came through your com link like a web search. Your adviser filtered the information to specifically address the Herald Miners and this particular leader, Rogak. The information feeding through explained that the Herald Miners is a manufacturing company with no actual military of its own. Rogak has been known to pay a large sum to borrow forces for protection but recently, within the past year or so, been recognized as a part of a pact that granted him constant protection. By whom is unknown.

“It could be a bluff sir. This information suggests the Herald Miners do not have a force with the strength to pull this off. Rogak is just a brilliant Cor mind that wants his factory back.” Bergheim reviewed the information along side of you. Everything did not add up at this point. There was a large force directing towards the factories, ghost miners on the facility, and Rogak himself near the streets of Sizzir with his own force. For a company with no military of its won, this was a lot of force.

“Excuse me you can’t go in there.” One of your advisors chased down a group of 8 Herald Miners that dodged passed him. They moved down a hallway that led to Bergheim and yourself. Two UA guards stepped in their way with guns ready.

“We need to speak to Tozzar. It is very important. We found the proof. He might want to see this.” The guards agreed to this nature and lowered their weapons. Just as the cor were passing the two UA soldiers they jumped them and broke their bodies only like a cor could. Seconds later they rushed your room. Bergheim was at his feet, alarmed. 8 Cor without an escort into your control room did not feel like a good thing.

“Stop right there. You come any closer and I will blow your heads off.” Bergheim had a Homerunner shot gun already at hand and aimed them all down once they entered the room. “Tozzar I don’t like this. I think we made a big mistake.”

“Da last thing my screens of das facility sows dis an attack on my factory by some others. Dese attacks come in, kill my wokers, den disconnect everying. Dis was not an inside job. I come to find what das happened to my factories to find you. My records sows my workers dave been murdered.” Every part of the word murdered was elongated and pronounced so clearly it was as though everything clicked at once. Rogak’s words, if they were true, meant his people were attacked by someone else and then they wiped all of the systems out. “Looks to me like you killed my factory. I have heard of you Tozzar, you and your revolution. To me it looks like your just another evil looking to pray on those around you! I will not join your cause if you dink attacking a poor defenseless factory is just or a way to make me submit.” Rogak finished his words with a deep breath. “Last chance telth, leave my factory or I blow up dis city.” Rogak turned around on his commanding floor from looking out a window into Sizzir to Terra, who was tied to a chair against a wall. “You are da strangest diplomat. How could you dink putting Tozzar up to dis would allow dus to join forces? I don’t know who you dink you are but I do not negotiate dis terrorist!” Rogak got inches from Terra’s face and snarled with the end of his words.

“You killed our brother Harvengers. You will pay!” One of the cor in the room with you spoke with a deep hatred. His body flexed under the passion that he spoke with. Then they charged. Bergheim quickly put 3 to the ground but his gun was tossed from him once they got close. A cor tackled Bergheim while the other 4 came for you. There was a Prime Eagle magnum in the desk next to you but that was all. These 8 initiated a full guerilla fight. Gun shots surrounded the factory as similar outburst occurred all over.

“Fine I will take an aggressive route.” Dowser wasn’t going to wait for Tozzar to give him a specific strategy if he didn’t address it right away. Time was to precious at this point as the Herald Miner’s fleet neared. “Have the scout ships display this message and drop markers followed by mines. If you pass the marked field then the UA will use deadly force to stop you. This is your only warning.” Dowser gave the orders and everything was issued. The scout vessels shot around before being swept up by the oncoming Herald Miners and relayed the message. Surely enough, unfortunately, the Herald Miner’s ships passed the line. “Fire at will!” Dowser gave the orders and like a light switch had gone off the nearby space lit up with explosions, missiles, beams or rail guns, followed by smaller combat ships. The Hearld Miners instantly took a crippling blow but recovered somewhat with its own force unleashed. Specs of ships clashed in the middle of the two fleets as the battle took shape. None came close to the size of the UA battle ship. It towered over everything and ate everything enemy that came close enough.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:28 pm
Tozzar laughed as the Cor rushed in the room and Bergheim started to defend him. "For ******** sakes! Are you ******** serious! Why the hell do I honestly not expect this s**t. You ******** bastards are going to die for this!" Tozzar used his secondary tentacles to go for the gun in the drawer while he drew his two knifes from his waist with his primary tentacles and started to slash at the oncoming Cor to keep them off him. "******** Rogak, stop the fighting. We have both been tricked! Its ******** Harvenger rememants! They are trying to turn us against each other. I came here to negotiate an alliance with you and found this ******** place in ruins. The Cor on the planet said they rebelled against your harsh treatment and now they are trying to assassinate us. ******** bastards!" Tozzar slashed at every cor that came at him as he drew the gun. He couldn't take on 4 cor armed like this, but maybe he could hold them off him till Bergheim could take care of the ones on him. "Guards! Guards! ******** GUARDS WHERE THE ******** ARE YOU!" Tozzar shouted as he dodge back behind the table behind him to escape the oncoming cor. "I hate my life. I hate my life. I hate my life..." Tozzar started repeating as he did his best to keep the Cor off him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:01 pm
“Blast we dave been tricked. If you help me reclaim my factory den you will dave my allegiance.” This didn’t change much for Rogak but it did mean he could let down his bluff. He glared back at Terra, confused at how she could know this would somehow bring them into an alliance. Her eyes screamed I’I told you so.’ Just for that look he decided to leave her strapped down for a little while longer. “Turn this vessel around and let’s return to Mineva. Maybe there is something we can do to help get the factories back.” Rogak had his ship moving toward Mineva, the planet you were now fighting for your life on with Terra still aboard incase he needed that leverage. Simon and some Lunar Angles followed close by in their own space ships.

“Prepare for the great bulge tactic.” Dowser found himself standing against a railing on the top of his commanding floor. His hands squeezed the railing with excitement as the fight developed in front of him. “Shift all shields to the front and launch all thrusters at once!” Dowser was initiating his finest move that no other general had been able to prefect as he did. For a moment the great battle ship halted while all of the fighter ships veered to the sides. Then, all at once, the engines fired away, blasting the UA battle ship forward at great speeds. It shot forward into enemy firing range and past their shields faster than most could react. Those that did have time to aim could only take pot shots at the oncoming ship only to ping off of the UA’s shields. Once in close range, the massive ship unloaded so much devastating blasts into the enemies that their ships were torn apart before most of the escape pods could go off.

“Success sir, we have brought down most of their forces but now we are flanked and sitting with overheated engines.”

“No sweat, realign shields to all sides and bunker her down. We can out sit anything in this galaxy.” Dowser was very confident in his ship. If the UA ship was this powerful it spoke volumes for what a planet sized ship would be capable of. “Tell all of the remaining Herald Miners’ forces are captured and if they continue to fire they too will be pulled from existence.”

“Sir we are getting updated information saying they are not Herald Miners. There has been a guerilla attack on our forces on Mineva and they could be Harvenger alliance forces or Harvengers themselves.”

“Well that is a relief, Kill them all then!” Dowser changed his mind and again like a light switch bright explosions went off everywhere.

On the surface of Mineva the blood fest continued. It didn’t take long for the UA soldiers on the ground to get organized but so many had already fallen to the overwhelming power cor were capable of. The remaining solders bunkered down and held their ground, taking out anything whenever they could.

You were able to wrestle one cor down with a few shots from the pistol and another with two knives in the chest but the other two were on so fast there wasn’t a whole lot you could do. The two grabbed a hold of your tentacles and tossed you against a wall. You were punched, slugged, thrown, kicked, and even stretched to the point one of your tentacles were pulled out of place (like pulling a shoulder). The one on top of Bergheim was able to separate his robotic arm from his body making him nothing more than an old man. It wasn’t much of a fight.

“Get away from them or we shoot!” Finally some soldiers made it back to the command rom. They readied to unleash their guns but you were lifted in the way.

“Shoot us and you kill your precious heretic leaders.” The Cor laughed. They had the soldiers were they wanted them and there was nothing they could do. “Now how about uhh….” Suddenly a bright burning stick shot through the shoulder of the Cor holding you up. His arm was cleaved off in the matter of seconds, followed by his head which rolled along the ground toward the UA soldiers. As you hit the ground you saw the familiar blur of a particular invisible Telth leap over you. As soon as you were out of the way of the other Cor his was lit up by the soldiers. The other Cor holding Bergheim was about to crack his neck but a splinter of an acidic nut shot into his huge skull before he could pull anything off.

“Tozzar I don’t want to so I told you so because I may not be fully right just yet. We don’t even know if this is the Harvengers but I know this is a part of the same group they were affiliated with. You have upset the mod and I told you no Cor could be trusted. I may not be as bright as or have nearly the same leading capabilities but at least I can still make the difficult calls.” Troyce helped you up to your good tentacles and then helped Bergheim. “He is going to have to stay here. This place should be safe now but the main factory facilities are overrun. There seems to be more cor coming from out of the mines and they are armed. They have even transformed some of the mining equipment into mechs. What we have immediately outside this building is two check points that have been over run and the cor are using the UA’s weapons and mounted guns.”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:51 pm
Tozzar rolled around on the ground grasping his pulled tentacle. He looked up at Troyce as he stood over the dead bodies and groaned. It took a couple seconds for him to realize that Troyce was Troyce and was standing in front of him, he had just grown use to the sight of the b*****d. "******** Troyce! What!? Again! Why? Why am I suprised by any of this" Tozzar stampded his ground tentacles as he spun around in a circle cursing. "God dammit. You where here the whole time. Ahh......"Tozzar stopped his spinning and cursing and scowled, "Thanks," he said with a pause. The b*****d annoyed the hell out of Tozzar and was probably as nuts as Tozzar was, but he always did pop out of no where and save them at the last second. "ahhhhh fine. We kill all of them. Figure out what the actually happened here and then get this factory producing weapons for me" Tozzar said as he slowly regained his composure. He grabbed his pulled tentacle with all secondary tentacle and pulled as hard as he could, yelping in pain as he pulled it back into place. "AHHHH that hurts!" he grunted as moved over to where he dropped his pistol and picked it back up. "Alright lets go kill these bastards. I'm tired of these Harvengers always popping up and ruining my brilliant plans. Guards, gather up a sortie to prepare to retake the check points on our signal. Troyce, lets gather up some men and take to the roof. Hopefully these Cor as dumb as they normally are and will be expecting up to just rush them from the doors. If so we can just rain down fire on them from the roof and break their positions so the soldiers can rush them without being gunned down from the the get-go."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:02 am
Troyce nodded with your words. He fought the urge to say ‘I told you so’ and instead faced you in a way he hadn’t before.

“Look Tozzar, so we run things differently but that is no reason for this ongoing fight. I’m sorry I lost my cool and threatened you. You have threatened my life on a few occasions as well. Are we good?” Troyce asked while putting a tentacle out for a forgiving gesture. The Telth didn’t shake but instead locked tentacles and pressed hard. Troyce waited for your reply before pulling out a device from his back. “I have an upgraded system update so I don’t need this now. My armor comes standard with cloaking. You may need it at some point. The trick to being invisible is hiding in plain sight. Most people can be sneaky and go unseen. It is not easy to make sure the things you affect go unseen. Use it wisely.” Troyce handed over the cloaking device and then disappeared himself. He moved freely through the courtyard toward some of the UA soldiers that were bunkered down. For the most part they were pinned down. Across the same courtyard was a large check point with 12 to 20 cor standing guard; one on a turret. Behind the UA soldiers, sitting at the end of an ally was another check point, sat at the entrance to the mines. The Cor that had been hiding down in the mines still flooded outward. Some were even working mechs.

“Alright these guys are ready to move. Give us some cover and we will make for the roofs!” Troyce told you through his com link. “I have 26 men with me and they all have weapons. We could really make a dent with this. Just like back when it all first started.”

“Tozzar, the Herald Miners are redirecting their ship. I don’t think they are going to attack Sizzir. What would you have my fleet do?”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas