Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:01 pm
((right now its around 3:00 pm))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:04 pm
knnytte of terror
"ok i'll try then" he said flipping then barrel rolling " wow this is awesome!" he shouted laughing then started to spin
racy laughed in amusement, watching him have fun. she flew in vertical circles, and horizontal, then diagonally. kinda like an atom. she collected a few arrows, and saved them for later.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:23 pm
Fang smiled flying through the air and spinning  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:28 pm
racy remebr she had tiny wings, and she fluttered up and down, imiating a butterfly. she held out her arms, using the t help her control the direction.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:35 pm
Fang chuckled and flew in circles through the air " are we there yet?...wow i feel like a 4 year old!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:39 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang chuckled and flew in circles through the air " are we there yet?...wow i feel like a 4 year old!"
she laughed. "yeah, isnt it great!?" then she flys straight ahead. "well, yeah. i can see a little mountain..and the arrows seem to be comming from there! comeon!" she felw a bit faster, anxious to cut off some Vampire hunter's heads. they killed her family, and now theyre gonna pay. her eyes narrowed, focusing on the mountain.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:56 pm
Fang nodded and sped up toward the mountain whoever was after them was going to die, and he would make sure it happened he didn't think too oftern so felt strange, finally reaching the mountain he stopped ready to kill  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:16 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang nodded and sped up toward the mountain whoever was after them was going to die, and he would make sure it happened he didn't think too oftern so felt strange, finally reaching the mountain he stopped ready to kill
racy landed by him, materializing two swords at her hands. she transorfed, her teeth growing, her claws glrowing, her eyed glowing a bright red. she looked at fang, nodded, and jumped up, higher into the mountain. she stopped at a cave that had small holse all over it. "this is it." she said, walking in, and flew silently and turned invisible wiht a spell, sneeking in.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:21 pm
Fang followed Racy's lead and used invisibility he blindfolded himself so he could see her vibrations " ready when you are" he whispered quietly  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:26 pm
"did you transform yet?" she whispered, getting on her feet and started running at the bow-weilders. she used her sword and slided one up, quickly moving to another. they'll never know what hit them. she hoped over them, slickly slicing some heads in half, and when she landed, she bit one, taking all hs blood, not enough to turn into a vampire. she continued, killing for revenge.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:31 pm
Fang concentrated and transformed running through the cave and tackled a hunter, biting him to quench his thirst, stabbed his thrat and threw a knife at an aproaching one  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:34 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang concentrated and transformed running through the cave and tackled a hunter, biting him to quench his thirst, stabbed his throat and threw a knife at an aproaching one
Racy wiped blood from her mouth. she was so happy she learned to use magic. she could be invisible, and materialize things, fly, and drink blood for a quick energy boost. racy remberd those arrows she ekpt from before, and started runing around, sticking them in random hunters. then she took one of thier bows and used the arrows they had to shoot them at their hearts.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:40 pm
Fang ran through and stabbed a hunter, following by flipping him and biting his throat he stabbed another's throat and cut open someone's skull  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:49 pm
racy quickly materialized a sharp boomerang, and threw it across the room, cutting and hurting alot of hunters, and even ore as it cam back. as she caught it, she threw it again for a second round. all the bloody face were clueless and scared. you could see teir fear seeping through their eyes. racy craved that from all of them. when she was about to hop up into a crowd and kill them all, she froze. litterally. someone made both Racy and Fang freeze, and making them reapear. racy thought in her head as she was frozen in mid air, oh crap, no no no no no!!! it wasnt suposed to be like this!! the person stepped out, and he striked her heart with fear. it was the man who killed her family. she was still frozen, when he pulled out a dagger, glowing with steaming poison. "well, if it isnt my favortie girl..." he said, taunting her and walking around her, observing the dagger. "hello Racy. i havent seen you in a while. what an awkwad meeting, isnt it?" the man lowered racy, kssing her. racy's eyes widened, trying to move but she was frozen. the wa thinking, What the hell?! get off of me you freaking murderer!! you killed my family, get off of me!!!!! scream he backed away, about to stick the knife into her. "good bye, Racy."  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:58 pm
Fang Watched in fear of loosing Racy he quickly engulfed himself in flames , melting the ice he fell to the ground and ran to her aid, he feared he was too late and grabbed the knife before it hit racy, blood running down his arm he panted angrily  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games