Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:51 am
"You're wrong about him knowing Zero. I'm the only person here that would know it, the repair crews only attach limbs and that's about it. The only person other than me that knows Arashi would be you Nick, so while he has the upper hand in speed, we have the upper hand in being able to build new suits, each without leaving blueprints around." Kamon pointed to the body that Chris was now using on the screen. "Just watch out for those swords, they slice through armor like butter, one almost killed me. As for how they are alive, I figure Demyan was barely alive after what we believed was our final battle against him, and was saved by robotic limbs and pieces."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:35 am
"Yeah but how do you explain that?" Nick pointed at Chris. "How does a man that was disintigrated create himself a new body? I mean yeah Demyan was blasted to peices but peices can be put back together. But he was destroyed, every atom, and yet there he is. You talked to him, what did he say, about his survival?"  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:13 pm
(( 'I' before 'e', except after 'c', Strider. X| ))

"I have no blueprints for my suit..." Adalwulf muttered offhandedly, restraining himself from backhanding Nick for taking his laptop. Instead he fidgeted with his eyepatch, the skin around it beginning to itch. "That's a good question. Demyan should be dead by all rights. I know his heart stopped." He said, grunting in annoyance. "And we know that Chris was blown up. The only way that I can think of them both surviving anything like that is...electronically? But then...the circuity should have been melted in the blast..."

"That should do it." Demyan replaced the cover panel over the motor control box. This time he reinforced it with more metal, just in case there might be an instant where it could get damaged. He did a quick test before nodding to himself, satisfied with the results. He hopped out of Sasha to the floor below, heading off to the mess hall for something to eat while his suit made it's way back to his private hangar.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:39 pm
Kamon scratched his head in thought, unsure how they survived himself. "All he said was that we left him there to die, but we searched the wreckage, there was nothing but scrap metal left. He did say something about a hard drive, but I doubt even a black box could have survived that. Maybe the Church had gotten to them before, and somehow made a digital copy of their minds, altering memories where needed, besides, we have no idea they have been preparing for this, they might even precede Backdraft."  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:32 pm
"Wait does anyone remember how Chris even got in the core in the first place?" Nick thought for a moment. "Hey wait weren't there cooling vent that led outside the station? Couldn't the blast have shot the box outside of the blast radius through one of those air vents? That may have damaged the box, which could be why he is on the churches side now. As for Demyan, if I remember right you fought him outside the protective forcefield that had gone up before the explosion. That was what probably saved him." Nick sat down. "As for the church...it is uncertain. Though it would appear that some of our old enimies from Backdraft have joined with them. Those pilots from the church were good and i'm sure a few of them had come from Backdraft."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:05 pm
"Well, the Backdraft pilots were a ruthless bunch...they spared no one unless it was required of them. I feel certain that they wouldn't be welcomed back into society as easily as we were, and I imagine that the Church gave them someplace to go, something to do. Now then...onto this "Chris" issue. I don't think what we fought today was actually Chris. The man's dead. There's no changing that. But I think fragments of his memory and personality might have been extracted, reassembled, and reprogrammed by these Church people. He had nothing against us when he died, right? There should be no reason for him to want to hurt us. Remember the Censura's original pilot? He was so afraid to die that he turned the machine's central processing unit into a clone of his own mind. Maybe that thought is something he imparted to Chris toward the end. Maybe some semblance of what was once Chris's mind existed in the remains of his mobile suit!" John said, finally joining the discussion. He lit a pipe and began to smoke, furrowing his brow in thought as he mentally retraced his steps from that day, trying to recollect the details and get a clue that might help them. Marie spoke up as he fell silent.
"Well, I say we try to find the remains of his Gundam. We might just learn something. And let me assure you, Nick, he knows nothing of our weaponry. The Modus Operandi platform is completely unique, having as little as possible in common with the Gundams. We built them that way. And Adal's no different. His design is his own, and Chris never had access to it. We kept him under lock and key while he was here, so the only secrets we have to worry about are the ones he already knew."  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:22 pm
Kamon shook his head at the thought of going back to the old battlefield. "We searched that already, there was nothing but scrap and more scrap."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:46 pm
"Well, we'll check it once more! We've got to learn all we can." Marie was adamant. The last battle had rattled her for some reason.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:59 pm
"Well, if you insist, it'll give me a chance to see if I can find any remnants of Arashi, and finally give him a decent burial." Kamon's voice trailed off a bit, but he didn't show any feeling on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:02 pm
"That's not the only thing we'll be burying out there..." John remarked softly.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:04 pm
"What else is there to bury?" Kamon looked over to John, wondering what he could have meant.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:20 pm
His reply was simple. "Chris. The real one. He might have been our greatest enemy at that time...but his actions were not all his own. He didn't deserve the fate he suffered. We would do well to remember him as he once was...and try to keep that memory separate from the horrible new thing that has stolen his name."  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:33 pm
"He was next to the core when it exploded, nothing is left but his memory, the good ones we keep." Kamon though back to when it all began, the first duel between Zero and Darkwing, how his controls quit working in the middle of the duel forcing him to accept defeat. And the times of shared victory, and shared defeat.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:44 pm
"Even so. It won't hurt to honor the good man before we go to face the bad."  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:31 pm
((Durp. I'm thinking of making another charrie for this, but maybe later on in the story.))

Adalwulf hadn't personally known Chris himself, so he said nothing in the last bit of the conversation. Instead he gently took his laptop back from Nick and went back to typing.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games