Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
[J] Star Haven RP Archive (Keep) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadrya

7,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:14 pm
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/sasorenya/Single Faes/Shadrya_Angel.jpg[/img]]Angel As Angel walks past the lake he see's a lonely Fae. He walks up to and asks her if he can sit down beside her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:41 pm
Ashton looked a bit forlorn, "Unfortunately no. Can you think of anything that would do such a thing?" The fighter was definitely at a loss here for he had no clue what could be the culprit. He turned to look at Gyoro as if the red dragon had an idea. The response he got was a mild grunt. The same display came from Urunrun who grunted and yawned. Ashton shook his head, "You guys are useless I swear..."

He then turned to Yggdrasil and shrugged, "The only way we'll know exactly what it is is to go there purposely and confront it. That is unless you have another idea?" It seemed quite odd that things were so darn shady about this "monster".

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:29 am
((Sorry it took a bit for a reply. I was confused as to what exactly you were doing in your reply to Sylvaria, Shad. It's not an rp style I'm used to, unfortunately, so replies back to you might take a bit. ^__^; ))

Sylvaria blinks and looks up, eyes filled with suspicion at the strange male that appeared to have taken an interest in her. She frowns slightly, then gives the slightest of nods. "Sure... Not like I own the lake or anything. Just... don't sit too close. I don't know or trust you, after all." She says, long tail swishing slightly behind her.

~*~

Yggdrassil frowns slightly, tapping her chin in thought after setting the brooms down beside her. "Hrm.... I can't think of any monsters, no, but sometimes wildlife causes problems for farmers and orchard owners. But if they're saying it's a monster, then that counts out the wildlife being the cause." She thinks again, now twirling a strand of her hair around a finger. "Well, only thing I could think of is maybe try to camp out around the orchard and see if we can catch this 'monster' by surprise, maybe?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:21 pm
Sorry Anthro, i also didnt know how to start sweatdrop i'm kind of rusty at rp'ing.

Angel stared at the lady and replied " It's always good to ask"! Angel sitting down on the ground but not too close to the female and opened his satchel up revealing a small packed food bundle. Angel looked up at the lady and asked if she would like some as he packed to much for him, and it would get spoilt if no one ate it.

Shadrya

7,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:38 pm
Anthro!Sparky
Almond chuckles and nods, then tilts his head in the direction they needed to go. "C'mon, we'll head back to mom's and maybe try again tomorrow, eh?"

~*~

Throttle blinks a bit at that, still on the alert for possible danger. "Very much like an adventure." His rather large round ears were constantly switching to new positions at each and every sound around him. Long scrawny tail swishing slightly, he frowns, stopping abruptly in front of Christalle. "Stay behind me." He murmurs. ((So, you got someone or something in mind to toss in, or should I pick from my own lot? XD))

Rivas nodded. "Yeah, sounds good." He agreed, grinning a little bit. "Let's go, then, lead the way." He gave Almond a fairly sweet smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christalle tensed. Oh gosh, in the face of what looked like actual danger, she was...a little scared. She stood behind Throttle. "What is it?" She asked.

There was a quiet cackle from just in the shadows. "Aww, how cute. A pair of little goodies wandering the woods. How...brave of you." A figure stepped onto the path in front of them, a blonde-haired female with black batlike wings. She was wearing an amused smirk, and sized up the two of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:29 pm
Anthro!Sparky

Yggdrassil frowns slightly, tapping her chin in thought after setting the brooms down beside her. "Hrm.... I can't think of any monsters, no, but sometimes wildlife causes problems for farmers and orchard owners. But if they're saying it's a monster, then that counts out the wildlife being the cause." She thinks again, now twirling a strand of her hair around a finger. "Well, only thing I could think of is maybe try to camp out around the orchard and see if we can catch this 'monster' by surprise, maybe?"

Ashton paused for a moment and turned to look at the two troublemakers, "Well you guys can be guards I suppose...right? The dragons looked away then grunted shaking their heads. Ashton smiled and looked toward the smaller barrels for sale. "Great let's get some supplies and go camp out. Maybe you can explain more what your Grandmother does. Sound good?" His attention was on those cute lil barrels with stored wine that he couldn't resist. "Oh we'll definitely need two of these...." he announced as he strolled over to pay for them. The dragons on the other hand just groaned and shook their heads.  

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:02 pm
Sylvaria frowns at the male again, eyeing him for a moment, thinking. "No thank you. You may be offering out of the goodness of your heart, but you are still a complete stranger to me."

~*~

Almond looks around once they are outside the cave, then gives a slight smirk and offers Rivas one of his hands. "Alright then. It's getting dark rather quickly, so this way we won't lose eachother out here, eh?"

~*~

Throttle stiffens slightly, eyeing the other as she stepped onto the path. "I believe it's a demon." He says softly in response to Christalle's question, then focuses his attention solely on the demon in front of them. "Now look... We don't want any trouble. We're just out for a walk. I don't want to fight, but if you decide to harass or harm us, I'll have no choice but to fight you." His long skinny tail snaps slightly, a sharp, cracking sound against the ground near his feet. He's used his tail as a weapon before, and would do so again should this demon prove troublesome.

~*~

Yggdrassil thinks on this for a moment, then nods. "Sure. It's not really like it's some well-kept secret or anything." She watches as he heads over to pick up some wine barrels, raising an eyebrow the slightest bit. "You like alcohol, or you just really want the little barrels?" She asks, not trying to tease him, but genuinely curious about what he saw in the barrels.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:15 am
Angel looked at the lady, I'm so sorry i've been rude. My name is Angel

extends his hand to introduce himself  

Shadrya

7,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:54 pm
Rivas grinned back at Almond, taking the offered hand. "Only makes sense," he agreed cheerfully.

Christalle hid behind Throttle, a little surprised at her cowardice in the face of actual danger. But then again, she was just a Faefox. This was a real demoness. "P-please, ma'am, just let ups go by, we don't want trouble," she said.

Terra let out a cackling bubble of laughter. Oh how she loved this. "Are you really going to fight me? How sweet of you, protecting your little girlfriend." She smirked at the cowering Faefox. "You may not want trouble, but I do." Granted, she had a lot of bravado herself, but thoguh she could likely take him down, it really wasn't her style.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:49 pm
Anthro!Sparky

Yggdrassil thinks on this for a moment, then nods. "Sure. It's not really like it's some well-kept secret or anything." She watches as he heads over to pick up some wine barrels, raising an eyebrow the slightest bit. "You like alcohol, or you just really want the little barrels?" She asks, not trying to tease him, but genuinely curious about what he saw in the barrels.

Ashton handed her one of the barrels, "Its not the alcohol. Its the fine finish... vintage wood, and make of the finest barrels even if they are as little as these. You just can't help but admire the beauty of them... ahhhhhhh" he finished nuzzling the remaining miniature barrel. When he was finished he regained himself and looked at her knowing she was shaking her head.

He chuckled and stood taller, "Yes I know my barrels so that means this town is called Barrelsworn if I'm not mistaken" The two dragons grumbled shaking their own heads in embarrassment.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:31 am
Shadrya

Sylvaria eyes the winged male with suspicion once again, eyeing the hand being extended towards her. Rather than offering her own hand, she tilts her head the slightest bit. "Sylvaria. Was there something in particular you wanted, Angel..?"

~*~

Songstress Kitsune

Almond, having gone through the area many times in the dark, could find his way easily enough and led Rivas back to his mother Maple's house without too much incident. Opening the door, he led Rivas inside, then grins at his mom. "Hey ma, is it alright if we crash here tonight?"

Maple looks up from where she'd been reading, then smiles and nods. "Of course. Let me just go make up the guest bed, alright?" She says, standing up and heading down a hallway to the right of the main room to prepare the guest room for Rivas.

~*~

Throttle carefully steps away from Christalle, which put him closer to Terra, and lets out a small growl, smacking his right fist into the palm of his left hand in front of him. "I promised I'd protect her, and I will, Demon scum or no." He says, tail flicking slightly behind him once more. "Now, either fight, demon, or leave." Finishing that, he drops into a defensive stance, preparing himself as best as he could for a possible confrontation.

~*~

Rein_Carnation

Yggdrassil just kind of tilts her head to the side slightly at his explanation. "Oh, so you collect them then, right? Sounds kinda like my mom when she goes after herbs for her garden, so it's something I grew up with." She carefully tucks the second barrel into a bag she carried, then picks the brooms back up and looks at Ashton again. "So, do you think we'll need anything else to go after this monster?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:06 am
Sylvaria It is nice to meet you, and no there isn't, Angel started to pack up his belongings and stands up to leave. I will leave you alone Miss Sylvaria, Have a good day.  

Shadrya

7,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:54 am
Ashton looked gazed intently upon his barrel still admiring the finish the creator had given such a little thing. Regretfully he placed it in a bag releasing its beauty from his sight. Looking up at the two awkward goofy dragons he chuckled, "With these guys I don't need anything. But just in case I have my twin swords that have never let down" he noted patting them as if they were close to him like those dragons.

He then paused a moment, "Your Grandmother... would she have any clue to what's attacking the orchards? Since we're heading to her place to drop off the brooms. I thought it might be a good shot. Think she'd help?" The thought of her grandmother disbanding those dragon pests crossed his mind, but he chose not to pursue that after the last time he traveled that path in selfishness.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:54 pm
Rivas looked the slightest bit relieved when Maple agreed to let him stay. He hadn't been nervous per se, but he hadn't really been entirely certain she'd let him stay either. "Thank you, ma'am," he said politely, waiting for her to return.

Christalle put a hand on his shoulder. "Please, you...you shouldn't put yourself at risk for me like this..." She said fearfully.

Terra eyed him up and down, and sighed. "I have better things to do than squishing cockroaches." She said, and she spun around. "You're just not worth my time." With that last parting shot, she slipped back into the woods. In truth, getting into a physical fight simply wasn't her style at all.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:16 pm
Sylvaria just watches Angel pack up, not saying anything as he stands up to leave.

~*~

Yggdrassil thinks for a moment, watching Ashton, then shrugs slightly. "She might, but I can't promise anything there. She normally just focuses on her broomstick flying classes. We can ask her, and see if she knows of someone who might know about this thing that's attacking orchards. If she knows anything, either where we can get information or about the creature itself, she'll help."

~*~

Maple returns to the living room and smiles at Rivas. "Any time you need some place to crash, you're welcome here, no matter what time of day or night. I just wanted to let you know that. Now then, Almond knows where the guest room is, so he can show you the way. I'm going to stay up a little bit longer."

Almond grins and nods, then, stepping forward and motioning with a tilt of his head. "Yer actually right across from my own room." He points to a door they pass on the way. "That's the restroom, the door with the maple leaves engraved in it is mom's room." He stops at the end of the hall, then motions to the door to his right. "This' my room, so the one to my left is where you'll sleep. Ah... Did you have any questions?"

~*~

Throttle had been getting ready to shove Christalle out of the way, thinking the demon had been about to attack, then he blinks and stares at the spot the demon had been at previously. "Eh..? Well... That's a first..."  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games