Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Pandora Hearts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:54 pm
Once the fire was out Kero looked over at the others and put a hand behind her head. "Um... sorry about the wall... If you want I'll work to fix it." Kero said kindly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:04 pm
"Girl will have to ask Shalon first,nya."Cheshire started to lick his paws.Jinyx just glared at Kero then turned away crossing her arms.

"Really?I find a lot of things to laugh about~"Gil hummed,Oz glared at his young servent.

"Well,I don't find this very funny-"

"Like how I get to have a body of my own now~"Gil smiled darkly then giggled,"Or how the boy's soul is getting weaker and weaker by the second?"

"Let him go.."Oz growled ready to pounce on Gil.Gil laughed darkly.

"Maybe when I feel like it~"

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:41 pm
((Wait. hold on. I thought Zaine through the first bomb. *iz confuzed* *diez of confuzion*))

Skye reached for her scythe as she heard Gil talk. "Who are you?" She asked darkly, still human. Everyone, even Break, stood up.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:13 pm
"What are you talking about?"Jinyx cocked a brow,Cheshire started to growl at Gil.Gil laughed evily.

"Me?"Gil made an innocent face,"I'm Gilbert Nightray if you didn't know..?Did you?"he sang skipping around laughing menacally.Jinyx glared at Gil.

"Well,if you are Gilbert Nightray,then why aren't you running away from Cheshire?"she said matter-of-factly.Gil froze then stared down at the ground.His bangs covered his face.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:19 pm
Skye fealt an onimous aura in the air she pulled out her sycthe.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:27 pm
"Hm....seems that I was out too long,hm?"Gil mummbled,"Guess that means I'll just go back in this boy~"He looked up with crazy red eyes then laughed.

"AH!!Four-year-old gone mad!!"Jinyx shouted grabbing her wand from behind and pointing it at Gil,"I forgot I had this..."

Suddenly,Gil froze.His eyes widened as he let out a painful scream.Jinyx and Oz covered their eyes closing their eyes,they hated to see him in pain.Then it stopped.And poor Gil's body layed limped on the ground....

Littlestar411
Captain

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:56 pm
Kero looked at Gil, horror spreading across her face. "Wha- wha- what happened?" Kero asked nervously. Zaine stood with his arms crossed and a blank expression on her face. He could careless what happened to any of them.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:15 pm
"The spirit went deeper in his soul...."Jinyx cursed under breath angerily.How dare they do that to Oz's servent?!?She ought to go and kick that witch.Cheshire went back into his cat form and started meowing.Oz ran to Gilbert's side to checkany signs of counsious.Nope.

"Hmm...."He opened the folder that Break had thrown at Jinyx earlier only to reaveil that it was another mission for them.And this time they had leads to the witch....

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:29 pm
"...is he ... dead?" Skye poked him calmly. Then looked at Oz holding the folder.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:34 pm
"No he isn't dead Skye."Jinyx raised a brow at her chain then sighed,"But he will be if we don't get that spirite out soon.It's consuming his soul by the second little by little..."she trailed off putting a hand to her chin deep in thought.

"Break just gave us another mission to Umbridge(get the joke Skye?)weird name...but it says it has leads to the witch."Oz said happily,"we just have to find this person named Um."

"What the heck kind of names are those...."Jinyx mummbled looking very annoyed.Cheshire just meowed

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:42 pm
(yup! x3)"Hmmm... um... that's a cool name." Skye replied, grinning. "Let's go." She jumped up and ran to Jinyx and Cheshire. "We could get that witch and show her who's boss." She said with complete and utter confidence. Alice nodded. "Hey! You two should go now! you've done enough mess already!" She snapped at Kero and Zaine. Break grinned and patted Alice's head.

"Stupid bunny!" Emily said. "They need to stay here and clean up their mess~" Break mused.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:47 pm
"We'll leave first thing in the morning,hopefully Gil'll wake up by then."Oz smiled at the pumped up ready to go group.

"Well,I'll pack the breakfast and lunch so we can be prepared,since I love to cook and Salem'll help me right?"Jinyx glanced at Salem,smiling threatenly.Yeah,staying at the Reinsworths gave her exprience.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:58 pm
Salem cowered. "Darn it. Fine Jinyx." He sulked. Skye grinned. "And i'll do absolutely nothing." SHe walked through the hole in the wall as if it were a door."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:04 pm
~*The Next Morning At Umbridge*~

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:09 pm
Salem was helping Jinyx cook and Skye was sleeping. She stirred as Alice violently pushed her off. "Hey! Slob! We're about to leave!" She snapped. The wall was still open and Sharon wasnn't very happy with that, but she didn't really show any anger toward the two others. Break was beside of Skye splashing her with water. "Waky~Wakey~" He sung.  
♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff