Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Entrance Hall
Absences (Please Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loveless 13 The Elder

Beloved Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:03 pm
My character (Luke Tangium) will not be on this week due to a P.A.L.S conference I am attending sorry for the inconvenence  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:02 pm
Although I'm not exactly going to be absent, my computer did somehow manage to catch a killer virus scream

Which requires me to literally click 'cancel' on a damned pop-up at least one hundred times every time it comes up, and it comes up often. stressed

Sooo, I will try to suffer through it for the sake of keeping up posts for my characters, but if it turns out I can't get to it, this is why.

Damnable virus, always comes up when i install the HP printer or update my norton anti-virus.

What hell.

Wooohooo, fixed computer. But I am going on vacation this weekend to Austin, so I probably won't be able to get on sat-mon.  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:13 pm
Just a reminder that I will be absent u.til August 23rd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:33 pm
I have been really busy and I'm sorry for not keeping up with my posts.

I will do my best to get everything updated this weekend.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

~VixenViVi  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:19 pm
School starts monday for me. I had to retake a math course so this year Im going to really hit the books. This means that I will not be able to update nearly as often as I have been. ( and I apologize for my recent lack of activity. I just havn't been much in the mood to post in the classes at all. I will try and update before school starts but no promises)

:3 I love this place and I dont think I'd ever leave it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:25 pm
Commander Aran
Ephedelum, owner of Stanley, has no internet so she will be unable to RP for eight days. She asked me to post this up on her behalf.

Well, it took longer than I thought it would but I'm properly back now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I'll start posting as soon as I can.  

Antechrista

Dapper Gawker

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:37 pm
I need a break, things are overloading for me in my town so I'm going to stop rping for about five days... So Woil Noinnie is not going to be attending classes right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:24 am
I'm sorry for being gone for the last few days my power went out and now I'm having problems with my internets.. >.< It should be fixed after this weekend... No later than Sept. 1st.  

Crystal Lasill

Feline Detective

4,225 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Unknown Apothecary

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:08 am
School is almost starting and I still have stuff to finish before so don't expect to me to be on for long periods of time. Will still try to get posts done but for now must not fail on the first day of school.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm
I apologize if I'm away in the coming week. I may or may not be gone, but I'm covering myself. You see, I'm actually in the path of Hurricane Irene. I've never been in a hurricane before, and they're saying I could be out of power for quite a long time. Please note that it could also be September by the time I can get on again. Hopefully not though. Longest I've been without power is two days during an ice storm...not sure if I can survive on cereal and crackers and peanut butter. stare

I apologize for the inconvienince!

EDIT: Turns out I never did lose power, yet plenty have. It was quite the storm.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:16 am
Bah, unfortunately my hiatus is going to be much longer than I thought. College is starting up again so I've been insanely busy. I'll quote this when I have the ability to return.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:22 pm
Out of town for two weeks, starting four days ago. It was kind of sudden.

until 9/11/11  

KupoWrath

Ruthless Sex Symbol

GryffindorSoul86

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:20 am
ALEX SKYHART- 1ST YEAR GRYFFINDOR

I was originally only supposed to be absent until August 21st, however, all week long I had meetings and crap.

This past weekend we had a Hurricane which knocked out power but I'm back now.

What do I need to do?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:45 pm
Hey, I'm back from camp! I'll be pretty active for the next two weeks until school starts, but when it does start I might not be able to get on every day.
Can Millicent Wilkins be signed up for October-November year please?  

amateurauthor

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:28 pm
I'll be posting pretty infrequently for a while, if at all..I'll let you know when that changes.  
Entrance Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games