Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:14 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tyler smiled "I live in a muggle town in Northern Wales"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:22 pm
Surprised Indala's eyes widened. She bounced up and down with excitement in her seat. "That must be amazing! How different is a muggle town from a wizarding town? There must be so many wonderful things to see! I've always wondered how muggles live without magic. They must be very clever."

User Image

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:41 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler shrugged "It's difficult. Muggles are rather clever yet they are a bit dim at the same time. They sometimes see us using magic That causes some problems"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:00 pm
"Oh," Indala started. "I've heard about those kinds of problems before, I've just never met a muggle." She paused thoughtfully and settled back into her seat. "Or a muggle-born for that matter. I can't wait to start going to classes, then I will be able to learn about all of these things."

User Image

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:07 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler frowned "I'm not muggleborn. My Dads half blood while my mum is pureblood"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image "Yeah, I'm Japanese. Well, I was born in the heart of Britian so I'm Japanese-British." She gave the first year a smirk as Sakato leaned backwards, forgoting there was no back support. She fell onto the ground with an ow. "I'm okay!"

User Image  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:47 pm
"Oh, I didn't mean to offend you Tyler. I was only saying that I had never met a muggle-born, not that you are one."

There was a crash to the right of Indala that made her jump.

"Merlin's beard!" she gasped, rushing to help Sakato off of the ground and accidentally catching the bench with her foot causing her to trip slightly. "Gah!"

Regaining her balance she knelt beside Sakato to help her up.
"Sakato are you alright? Lucky thing you missed the bench from the other table."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:35 pm
User Image "I'm alright, I'm alright." Sakato said as she stood up and brush the dusted off of her robes. She fixed her hair and wondered if any one was staring. Then, Sakato sat back down on the bench, rubbing her head. "Ow.."

User Image  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:57 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler looked at Sakato "You ok?" he saw Indala fall when she got up to help her. "Is clumsiness a trait of Gryffindor to?" he asked jokingly

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:06 pm
User Image"Jeez, I'm alright like I said the first few times and no. I just forgot there was no back support. I wonder why I did that...." Sakato promted up her arm on her cheek and slumped down, while starting to space off again. "I've be acting weird lately...I wonder why though,..maybe it's Chihero. I'm all worried about her or..it's something..."

User Image  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:51 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,Second Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lu frowned softly as Sakato fell down from the bench.
"Whoa, how many pumpkin juice did you have?", she questioned curiously, grabbing her goblet and looking inside it, "Or are they adding alcohol in it now?" she laughed lightly as she put it back where it was. She titled her head to the side, throwing Sakato a intrigued look, still frowning delicately.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:22 am
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

She was enjoying the conversation and finally, decided to speak up, after making sure that Sakato was alright. "Hey newbies, I'm Tamara, and this is my little brother Will." She looked to the girl, Indara. "You said your last name was Grey? Like, related to the Death Eaters Grey? Malcolm and them?" She was honestly curious because her father had dueled who she guessed was one of the girl's relatives and helped to arrest him when he was just an Auror.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:23 am
William RadcliffeUser Image

"Yeah, I'm Will. Thanks for letting me do the introduction Goldi." He mumbled under his breath. He too recognized the name and was listening intently.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:53 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,Second Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy titled her head to the side, throwing the Radcliffe siblings a curious look. She sighed heavily and yawned, slightly feeling sleepy. She swore under her breath, crossing her arms and beginning to hum 'I Wanna Be Sedated' by the Ramones. She missed singing, somehow, even though the last time she sang was on the Hogwarts Express.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games