Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:13 pm
Ura the rainbow King
User Image

syтнεяιη

Isт yεαя

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars

User Image

~

Shin nodded, not mentioning that he coult play the flute and that he used to sing. He did those things before his scar. He no longer had the intrest. He took the roll and bit it. "Yes, everything is" He said, chewing. He put nothing on it. He was abnormally skinny and seemed to just pick at the roll.

~

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:32 pm
Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

Roisin nodded and watched Sever pick at his roll. He really was super skinny. Well, that wasn't any of her business either. As long as he stayed strong enough for an alliance, that's all that really mattered. Though Roisin couldn't help but feel that alittle more meat on his bones would make him stronger and perhaps more confident. His self loathing concerned her a bit. It really wasn't any of her business.

She turned away to give him time to himself, as much as he would get sitting at the table quickly getting crowded. She turned to pull Dante and the new arrival into the musically discussion. It seemed a safe enough subject so as not to alienate any one member of their House. Hopefully.
"Dante, Morvin? Do either of you play? Or perhaps sing?"

User Image

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:58 pm
Ura the rainbow King
User Image

syтнεяιη

Isт yεαя

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars

User Image

~

Shin put picked at the roll then shoved the crumbs under the tabled, taking out a simple potions text and reading it, a flute falling out of his bag.

He stared at it. He had no idea where it came from. That was odd, then... A note fell out from his brother 'I hope you play again'

~

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:05 pm
User Image
Morvin Varren

Morvin rolled his eyes when the girl interrupted his conversation with Dante and thought to himself, Don't some people know when to keep their place. He examined the first year for a moment then sighed. At least she's a pure-blood, he added. "No, I don't. My talents were focused elsewhere," he said, a slight air of 'I'm-better-than-you" pervading his words.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:16 pm
Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

Roisin raised her eyebrows at Morvin.
"That's quite a pity, considering the focus an instrument gives it's wielder."

At the sound of something dropping from Sever bag, Roisin's heart jumped to her throat. First The Book and now something else. He needed a new secure bag. Roisin looked at the floor and saw a flute. Oh. Curiousity ripped through her, but Sever probably didn't want to talk about it. He didn't mention it on his own, and forcing the subject might weaken or destroy their already frail new alliance. Roisin settled on picking up the flute, making sure the others couldn't see and handing it back to Sever. She'd keep his secrets, even those that didn't seem, at the moment, to deep and dark. If he didn't want to tell the others, then they wouldn't know as far as she was concerned. She gave Sever a brief smile before turning back to Dante and Morvin.

"Dante, surely you play. I can't imagine your immense talents being limited in anyway." Roisin continued as if nothing had happened. Though they really were going to have to get a better bag for Sever.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:52 pm

User Image

This first year spoke very well to him. She barely knew him and was already giving him such praise. "Yes actually I do play. My parents required me to learn the piano as I grew up." he said with a smirk. Although he didn't play piano all that often as of late he did know how to play rather complicated pieces. " I enjoy playing every now and then.I rather like the work of Chopin. They are much more elegant in my opinion" he said feeling rather proud of himself as he boasted.

Morvin also interested him. Although he seemed bothered by the interruption he still was able to contain himself. He simply smirked at him then looked back to Roisin. As long as these first years didn't get large heads and think that they were better than he, a third year, then he would tolerate them very well. Perhaps even teach them a thing or two.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:58 pm
Ura the rainbow King
User Image

syтнεяιη

Isт yεαя

User Image

~

Shin groaned and put the flute in his bag. He then put his head on the table. He was glad miss Roisin was so nice though...

~

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image
Morvin Varren

Morvin flicked his eyes over to the Gryffindor table and sneered. "So, who do we have to worry about over there?" he asked, wondering if any particular Gryffindors gave them problems. He knew about the old rivalries between Slytherin and Gryffindor; his father had told him all about that. During the War, a lot of Slytherins wound up Death Eaters while a lot of Gryffindors wound up fighting for the various good guys. It sickened him to think that any pure-blood witch or wizard would oppose pure-blood supremacy.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:14 pm

User Image

Dante chuckled lightly."Morvin, the best advice I can give you is to not let what the infuriatingly annoying Gryffindors do annoy you. If you let their goody goody antics get to you then you are simply lowering yourself to a point that is rather pathetic. If you keep your head level then they will be the one's succuming to you. Instead of the other way around" he said smirking. He remembered a situation such as that last year. A Gryffindor girl had been bothering Charon and instead of leaving he stayed put. He would not let a Gryffindor make him lose his seat. "Does that make sense?" he asked after a moment of letting it sink in a little."Besides, getting bothered by them is a waste of valuable energy" he said with a long sigh. " I must say one other thing though.." his demeanor changed with this last statement and he looked at his house mates all across the Slytherin table.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:15 pm
Ura the rainbow King
User Image

syтнεяιη

Isт yεαя

User Image

~

Shin was re-reading the note from his brother. He sighed. "I think you should all know, the next head of the Sever house hold is no longer Shawn Sever. It is Shamus Sever" He said. He sighed. Shamus was the middle brother. "Because you all will read it is the paper... Shamus took my mother saying that she would rather him chos 'A wizard over a mud-blood' litterly" He sighed. He did not want the papers to make a mess of it.

~

User Image

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:30 pm

User Image

Dante looked at his house mates with a deathly serious look. A bit of threat lay in them. "To those of you who have a superiority complex I warn you now. If any bothers my sister who has been placed in Hufflepuff I will not hesitate to harm you. Even if it got me in the worst trouble" He said looking around at each one.His eyes showing that he meant what he said completely. After staring at them for a moment longer he turned his attention back to the most interesting first year there. "Ah yes, Bach wrote such brilliant pieces. If I played violin no doubt I would have probably played some of his works frequently." his face was smiling but his eyes still held the dark threat in them. It was not directed at her but it lingered still.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:33 pm
Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

Roisin nodded in appreciation at Dante's choice. "Chopin is quite beatiful. Though I will admit a preference for Bach's violin pieces." She was glad to see the stern teachings of her governess proving useful, at least with most of the other Slytherins.

Morvin didn't seem to care one way or another for polite conversation nor have a talent for subtlety. Roisin held back a sigh. No point or advantage in insulting anyone. She'd store away his attitude for future reference. But he really could have used a governess of his own.
"Quite a bit of our fellow first years ended up in Gryffindor." Roisin said. She was torn between pity for most and apathy of the subject. No one or House could be greater than Slytherin. Discussing it at present seemed more than useless. But it would be rude to change the subject now. She'd have to let it run it's natural course.

Hopefully, it wouldn't last the enter feast. She was starting to feel impatient with the whole sorting process. She wanted to eat and retreat to think on all she'd learned today. Keeping up with the niceties were exhausting and she wasn't the only one feeling it. Sever had his head on the table, looking for all the world like his energy had drained from him. Enervated. And Estella seemed to need a second wind as well, not having spoken in some time.

User Image

((Sorry was trying to update and messed up here is post - reposted as original))  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:41 pm
Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

"I'm sure you could master the violin if you put your mind to it." Roisin commented. In fact, he and Charon could probably master the harp, lyre, organ and numerous instruments if they wanted, as talented as they were.

It took her a moment before gathering enough courage, but Roisin wanted to commend Dante for his complete protection of his sister. It was the only acceptable brotherly thing to do, but Roisin was sure not many would announce it as he had, when it should be expected.
"Dante, I don't want to sound frivolousness, but I think that was very sweet and admirable of you. Entirely expected, but still not many here I think would have seen to their responsible as an older brother before anything could happen."

User Image

((OOC: There. No more rping in multiple guilds at once. Too confusing!))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:01 am

User Image

Dante smiled.Roisin was a very proper and kind girl and yet she still had that Slytherin fire underneath that would let no one get in her way if she set her mind to something. "Thank you for seeing it that way." He nodded then glanced at the others as he spoke to her,"I may be a Slytherin and very proud of that. And I am highly proud of my purebloodline, but simply her being placed in Hufflepuff will not cause me to turn on her. I do not entirely hate all houses either. I myself have a friend in Ravenclaw and in turn am also friends with his friend who is in Hufflepuff." he said as a faint almost unnoticible blush flashed across his cheeks at the mention of the ravenclaw but it vanished just as quickly. "She will be well taken care of in Hufflepuff anyway"

(( LOL ya tell me about it -__-))  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games