Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:44 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
"Good!" she nodded again, smiling brightly. "The only person-well, not really-I lie to is Pan, and yet he always found out!" she rolled her eyes. Sometimes, she felt as if Pan and her were the exact same persons. He understands her as she understands him, and it happens often that they have the same thought. Sometimes, she even felt that he could, somehow, read her mind. She thought about it carefully, but shook her head, spraying the thoughts away.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:53 am
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

"Probably just really close friends is all," she said, answering Lucy's thoughts absentmindedly as she started folding up the parchment. She then tucked it into her pocket and picked up Gorgon again.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:55 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image
Lucy shrugged, smiling faintly.
"Probably." she mumbled, the reflect of the flames shining in her light blue, grey eyes.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Tamara got up and walked over to the fire. She looked into the fire and sighed. "We should go adventuring soon. I wanna go to the Forbidden Forest."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:08 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy gasped at the mention of adventuring and the Forbidden Forest. She clapped her hands excitedly, showing her happiness.
"I'd love to! I'd like to see if there's actually a colony of Acromentulas." she added, looking outside the window. Professor Duke has mentioned many other creatures living in the Forest, such as werewolves and much more.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:33 pm
(( Grr, my computer isnt letting me into the classrooms now. The rest of classes will have to wait I guess))
User Image
Kel “Coma” Tose
Gryffindor First year

Climbing sleepily through the portrait hole, Coma collapsed onto the floor in front of the fire next to a blond second year she had never met, and let the fires warmth wash over her. “Hey” she said with a weary wave.
Still lying down she pulled off her bag and shoved it slightly away and, rolling onto her back, wiggled out of her robe so that she was just wearing her shirt and pants. Rolling back onto her stomach she pulled her bag back to her and retrieved Faye. She stood the doll in front of her and looked up into the mismatched eyes. ” I promise to talk to the charms professor about animating you. But not now. I am bushed.”. Coma buried her face into her arms as her small kitten climbed onto her back and curled up there. ”Late for every class again. Why is fate hating on me like this.” She whimpered into the floor.
With a loud crack Faye fell forward and landed on Comas head. Coma let out a pained grunt and an aggravated moan, but did not stir.  

ComaKat365

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:56 am

Tamara looked over and watched the red-headed girl come into the common room and tracked her movements over to the fire. "Hey, you're Kel, right?" she asked, plopping down on the floor near the fire. She looked up over her shoulder at Lucy. "You're excited by a colony of acromantulas? I was excited to find the unicorns."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:02 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
"Yuh-huh!", she smiled, eyes wide open, "I mean, it's adventure! I want to see werewolves, centaurs, hippogriffs and that car and three-headed dog I've heard about! And that giant, or whatever it was! I want to see everything!" she laughed. She stood up and jumped on the sofa, pretending to be a pirate. "I want to enjoy life as it is, and explore every single corner of this castle!" she beamed, bolting her fist in the air, in direction of the ceiling.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:07 am

Tamara jumped up from the floor and tucked her arm behind her back, extending the other in a mock fencing stance. "Sword fight through the halls against the evil Baron." Then she changed stance to pretend to fly on a broom. "Or fly through the forest in pursuit of the bad guys to blast them with a reducto!" She sighed and collapsed onto her armchair. "Centaurs..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:15 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy laughed happily, still on the sofa.
"Or slide down the moving stairs!", she pretended to surf, "Or hike around the Forbidden Forest, wand at the ready!" she breathed deeply and jumped again, landing sitting on the couch. She rubbed her eyes and sank deeper into her seat, to make herself more comfy.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:36 am

"It can get pretty dangerous down there though. Why would they even keep some of the stuff there with students so nearby?" She bit her lip. Then she looked over to Lucy. "Wanna go searching for secret passages?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:42 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy stood up eagerly and smiled, nodding enthusiastically.
"You bet!" she cried. She dashed to the girl dormitory to get Pan and walked back to the Common Room, Pantalaimon curled up round her neck.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

ComaKat365

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:32 am
User Image
Kel “Coma” Tose
Gryffindor First year

She looked up when the girl called her Kel, Faye rolling off her head to the side. She nodded slowly then watched the two girls talk about the forest. I havent even had a chance to explore the castle yet. she thought sadly. She considered asking the girls if she could tag along but she thought it may be rude, so instead she buried her face in her arms again, determined to have a good wander after a little nap.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:24 pm
User Image
Kel “Coma” Tose
Gryffindor First year

With a groan Coma stood, making Tito fall to the floor. She gathered up her robe and put it back on. She then picked up Faye, brushing dust from her purple hair, and gently put her back in her bag. Now was as good a time as any to see the charms professor.  

ComaKat365

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:10 am
User Image

Levana laughed at Lucy's comment of 'sliding down the magic stairs'. "I would like to join you if you do that" she said through her laughing,"It sounds like a lot of fun!!! It is such a pain being a first year and not being allowed to do much" she said getting up and joining them.  
Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games