Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

It seemed that she and Rose had at least one thing in common. Neither of them appeared to have had the best childhood in the world. "By brother was the only kid I'd ever talked to before I came to Hogwarts...", At least Rose got to bring her brother to Hogwarts though... Jack would never be able to bring her's to school.

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image

Rose only nodded in response. Her body was lightly shaking as she tried desperately to not show her thoughts. Thinking of home brought back the reality that she and Dante would be returning..She was scared and worried for Dante and what awaited him on their return. She knew he'd protect her, just like he'd always had. But she was much more worried about him this time around.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack looked at Rose, who was now practically shaking and had what seemed like an epiphany, "Is your home not safe...?", Jack knew that she was probably overstepping her boundaries, but the words kind of just fell out. She'd read a book about stuff like that, but she'd never known anyone who had actually been abused.

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:00 pm

User Image

Rose snapped her head over to look at Jack. She hoped that Jack had not figured it out from her reaction. "N..no it is very safe actually. They can just be strict that's all..and..I..I am a bit cold, that is why I am shivering" she said with a forced smile as she tried to lie but failed horribly. If Jack told anyone....things could end up worse for the two.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

It took everything Jack had to stop herself from grabbing Rose's hand."I won't tell. I don't have anyone to tell... Promise.", She wanted to reassure her friend, but she didn't know how. She knew that she could do her best to be there for her though.

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image

Rose frantically looked about the room to make sure no one was there then grabbed Jacks hand tightly,"Please...what ever you do do not tell a soul.." she begged as tears began to pour down her cheeks. "I..Dante would hate me if he knew that I let it slip like this.....we cant...we cant ruin his plans...he has a plan to save us from all this..and...and we can't ruin it...ok" she begged with a small smile. Her small hands gripped unbelievably tightly to her friends.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack looked straight into her friend's eyes, making sure she could tell that Jack was not lying to her and promised a second time, "I really don't have anyone to tell, so you don't have to worry about it at all Rose. Ever.", She held Rose's hands, not sure how else she could comfort her.

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:19 pm

User Image

Rose believed her new friend but non the less she broke out in tears. It felt as though she had ruined everything by letting it leak. She felt lucky for have done it around Jack and not someone who could actually do something. Her brother would never forgiver her if she screwed it all up. Without much thinking she hugged jack. She needed the comfort and Jack was the only one nearby she felt comfortable enough with to help her with that."Th..thank you J..Jack" she stuttered through her tears.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:26 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

"Everything is going to be okay, Rose.", She smiled, as long as Rose was at Hogwarts she would be okay. Though she was worried about what would happen when her friend had to go home for break.

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:38 pm

User Image

"it..it it's always ok for me...Dante protects me..its him....its him I worry about" she said as tears continued to fall. She was truely terrified that her brother would be killed. Inside she knew that even the demon of parents that she had would not kill their favorite son, she still couldn't help but worry.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

"Oh...", Jack looked down, she didn't know how to comfort her friend. She knew that there was nothing she could say that would make things better for her. And she hated that. Jack liked fixing things, but she couldn't fix this.

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image

Rose sniffled. Her crying was slowly subsiding. Now she felt a bit guilty. She could tell she was putting pressure on jack and she didn't like that,"I..Im sorry " she apologized softly.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

She hadn't meant to upset Rose further, but it appeared that she had. It was something that Jack was particularly good at. "Don't be sorry, Rose! You didn't do anything wrong!" , She smiled a little, "Can I show you something cool?"

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:58 pm

User Image

Rose smiled softly as Jack tried to cheer her up and reassure her she did nothing wrong. It reminded her a bit of her brother. "Sure ok" she said with a sniffled giggle. She was now very curious as to what she could be talking about

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack quickly muttered the spell that Tamara had taught her in the empty classroom, and smiled when she successfully made a bouquet of pink roses appeared in her hands. "These are for you.", She smiled and handed the flowers over to her friend.

Maybe think about you?

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games