Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image
Archades "Archie" Montague
Firstie - Ravenclaw House

Well whatever this was, Coeur seemed startled by it. But nothing had leapt out and attacked her, or tried jumping out of the box, so Archie slid his wand back into his sleeve.
"I don't know if anything's wrong Miss Coeur, you won't tell me..." He smiled to take any possible sting out of his word before he moved over to her and placed his hand on her shoulder.
"Miss Coeur, I'd like to be your friend. And I won't give up until you accept that." He knew that she wouldn't give in that easily - she seemed terrified of something, and that kept her from accepting his offer of friendship. Even so, he had made it and he wouldn't back down. With that, he bowed to her and headed up the stairs - to let her think, or to leave to the girl's dorms, whichever she chose.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image
&&&&&
First Year, Ravenclaw | Current Status: Alert
Love Interest: --none--

User Image

Mood: __Panicking __
Thoughts: __WHAT SHOULD I DOOO?__

Omnomnom Oreo Cookies: *~*~*~*~*~*

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Cœur winces at Archie's words. Even though he tried to lesson the sting of that sentence with a smile, it hurt so much, she felt like running away, but she knew that Archie was right. She shouldn't run away from reality. Yet it was hard...what if he rejected her later for... She sighed, then remembered. Her Housemate was walking away!

Her heart was beating. To turn away to turn to? That was the ultimate question of life, currently. Thoughts tangled within her mind, she was about to burst. What was she supposed to do? Go... It was the voice again. But did it want her to run away? Or the opposite? As if listening to her thoughts, it spoke again. Find him. By the time she started running, the boy was nearly halfway up the stairs to the Boys' Dorms.

The girl lunged, grabbing Archie by the arm before he could enter the doorway. "Wait...I'm sorry..." She paused, trying to catch her breath.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image

Archie heard Coeur running, and thought that the girl had decided to run to her room. So when she grabbed his arm while he was on the stairs stairs, he had to blink in shock. Then he had to grab the railing to prevent himself from falling onto her.
"Miss Coeur?" He frowned for a second, before realizing that she had taken his words much more harshly than he had thought. He turned around to her fully, then placed his free hand onto her shoulder.
"I'm sorry Miss Coeur, I didn't mean for you need to be sorry, and you shouldn't be!" He pulled her closer to him for a second in a one-armed hug then let her go. Her being sorry wasn't something that should have happened - her secret was her own, and she'd share it with him when she was ready. Guilting her into it would just make him feel worse.
"Really, it's fine. I know that you've only just begun to know me Miss Coeur, so I'm not going to demand to know what's wrong."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image
&&&&&
First Year, Ravenclaw | Current Status: Alarmed

User Image

Mood: __Freaking out __
Thoughts: __Oh mon dieu. Je suis finie...__

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Stumbling, Cœur managed to stay on both feet, flushing red when Archie nearly fell. "I-I'm also sorry for startling you." She seriously needed to get her act together. What caught her off guard the hug. In her entire life, she was never hugged by another human being, excluding those in her family. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she blinked them away.

"I'm sorry if I seemed to be constantly pushing you away. I mean, I don't know what to do...I'm so confused. And scared..." She blinked again, shutting her mouth. Had she said too much?

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image

"I know you're scared Miss Coeur. But that's ok - we're all scared sometimes. But the thing you've gotta do is find someone who can stand beside you despite being scared themselves, or despite whatever it is that is coming your way." He tilted his one head and smiled at her, closing his eyes as he did so. He had seen the tears in her eyes, and thought that she didn't want to be touched.
"And I apologize for touching you without permission Miss Coeur."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image
&&&&&
First Year, Ravenclaw | Current Status: Alarmed

User Image

Mood: __Tangled__
Thoughts: __I didn't mean to!__

User Image

User ImageUser Image

"It's not that, Archie..." Sniffling, Cœur managed to give the other Ravenclaw a faint smile. "I was just thinking about..." She stopped herself from going on. Realizing she was still gripping the boy, she slowly released her hand, placing it by her side. She shook her head. "Sorry about everything." Slumping against the railing, the girl sighed.

She was suddenly taken back to the image, and she closed her eyes. Every moment of recalling it hurt her soul, her head...just everything. Gradually, she slipped down the wall, sitting on one of the steps.

Accept it.
No.
Yes.
Why should I?
You must live with it.
-silence-

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image

Archades sat down on the steps near Coeur and pulled her against him as her face contorted with her thoughts. This was something his mother had done whenever he was crying and confused about anything. He couldn't offer advice on what he didn't know, but this was what he could do.
"I'm right here Miss Coeur."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image
&&&&&
First Year, Ravenclaw | Current Status: Gloomy

User Image

Mood: __Down __
Thoughts: __Why am I so fragile?__

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Cœur smiled sadly at her friend. "Thank you," she whispered. She felt safer next to him, but soon after, she felt the chill once more. Not again... The surrounds shifted around her.

It was the summer again, a breeze cooled the warm air. They were all sitting on the blanket...eating, talking, laughing...happy as can be. He was laughing just as hard as the others. He was the one who looked out for her the most, made sure she was as happy as she could be. When the dream came, nothing could bring her spirits back up, and he noticed, confused by the fact that his usual antics couldn't lift her heart like in the past.

She felt a tear trickle down her cheek, and another, and another. Not wanting anyone else to see them, she tried wiping them away as quickly as possible. "What would you do if you had a limited time with someone else before you couldn't see them anymore?"

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image

"That's easy. I'd make every second count. I'd be as happy as I could, so that after they're gone I had good memories to look back on, and I'd remember that they'd want me not to be sad." Now the boy had an idea of what was going on. She was lonely for a reason, she kept others away for a reason. Coeur had been hurt, and didn't want to suffer that again.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image
&&&&&
First Year, Ravenclaw | Current Status: Gloomy

User Image

Mood: __Down __
Thoughts: __Le Sigh __

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Nodding at his answer, Cœur thought about what he said. Yes, it seemed plausible, but it would be hard, especially if she was away from home, and he was off working. But she sensed something wrong...perhaps he was getting the wrong picture. Even so, she didn't think anyone would understand this...this...ability?

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:22 pm
User Image

Archades smiled slightly as she nodded. She seemed to be slightly happier now, and that was all he could hope for. He let her just sit there, trying to be a bit of stability for her.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:37 pm
User Image
&&&&&
First Year, Ravenclaw | Current Status: Glum

User Image

Mood: __Tired__
Thoughts: __He doesn't understand.__

User Image

User ImageUser Image

She was happy he was there for her, but she felt he didn't truely understand her situation...She'll figure it out later. Yawning internally, she realised that all of this emotional stuff was making her more exhausted than normal, though staying right here seemed better than sleeping.

"I'm sorry for taking your time." Cœur lowered her eyes to her feet, feeling bad that she hadn't done anything for Archie, yet he was always ready to help her whenever he could. "How have you been?" she asked softly.

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:52 pm
Ronnel Montague
User Image

Archie shrugged slightly at that question.
"I'm alright Miss Coeur. I wish you would let me help you however I can, but I'm not going to force my aide on you." The young redhead stood up and stretched and then looked at her and smiled slightly.
"You should go to bed Miss Coeur - I might not quite know what's going on, but I do know that with some sleep you'll be able to look at it with a clear head. I'll be here in the morning, after all, we're living in the same House now." He bowed to her before heading up the stairs.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:51 am
User Image
&&&&&
First Year, Ravenclaw | Current Status: Tired

User Image
Location: __Stairs to Boys' Dorms to Commons to Girls' Dorms__

Mood: __Glum__
Thoughts: __He still doesn't know however he might think so.__

Omnomnom Oreo Cookies: *~*~*EXIT: to Girls' Dorms*~*~*

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Thanking him and wishing him a good night, Cœur watched Archie go off into the Boys' Dorms. She smiled sadly, leaning against the wall. Friendship...such a foreign thing, yet she just made one, somehow. Most people would just go off without doing anything, leaving herself to deal with her situation herself. Therefore, she never went out of her house, really. She replayed the night in her head, smiling sadly at the images. She couldn't give up, she'd have to live with it, to make sure she spent as much time as she could making sure he was happy. Using the railing as support, she got up, trudging down the steps.

When she got back to the Commons Room, the owls had already left, except for hers. She walked to the table, the bird flying over to land on her shoulder. Ruaera nibbled lovingly on the girl's earlobe as the Ravenclaw lifted the fairly heavy parcel, but she could manage. Whispering something to her owl, Rue took off into the night, and Cœur quietly dragged herself up the stairs to the dorms.

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:50 am
User Image

Archades curled in one of the big comfy chairs in the common room near the fireplace. In his lap was a tremendous book on Charms, with another one on Defense spells set beside him. The boy was studying ahead of the class now, because he had realized pretty early on in that Club that not much would actually be covered. So once again if he wanted to get better, he would have to rely on himself.
Which led him to where he was. He had a bottle of water beside him that he would uncap and sip from as he studied, along with a notepad and a mundane pen. The redhead was jotting down his notes and thoughts about what he was reading, and making a list of spells he thought he should learn as soon as he could.

User Image

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games