Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply zombie Rp
Zombie role playing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:21 am
Aki walked down the bloddy hall, kicking aside limbs and licking his own blood off the knife. After he was sure it was all off, he wiped it on his shirt, drying it off. He then placed it back in it's holder on his left shin. He began talking to himself, "So that leaves four left."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:25 pm
As hami and aki were walking down the hallway, hami noticed aki kept looking at him like he had a question. "Alright, ask away. That look your giving me is creeping me out."  

zodiacmaster231

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:00 pm
Bellona sighed then said, "I guess your house, the people who save others are dead. I saw their bodies with my own eyes heck I even knew a few of them." She giggled and pulled out that hand gun, "Thanks."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:23 pm
Romeo chuckles and gives you a hug and points toward the hatch. "ok im going to have you run for the hatch ill bring out my m-16 and kill any zombies chasing you i need you to get out and jump in the nearest building. you got that?" he looks at her sincerely.  

Rome Atokazi
Vice Captain

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:25 pm
"Fine." Bellona said then pointed her knife at his throat, "Don't hug me again unless I say you can." She removed her knife, waved good bye, and ran towards the hatch. When she got out she kept running till she came to a small house and went inside checking for zombies. Only dead bodies were here so she went to the garage and took the car keys and tried to turn the car on but it didn't work.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:55 pm
few minutes later romeo shows up behind her "sorry for the hug." holding his side with his hand. "my house is about 2 miles to the north form here." acts like nothings wrong "shall we?"  

Rome Atokazi
Vice Captain

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:19 am
"Are you okay?" Bellona asked then she went threw her bag and gave him some gauze, "There ya go. Later on I will clean it out if a zombie bit you." She started walking close to him and shot at almost anything that moved. "Sorry I was being snobby earlier."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:32 am
(Thanks for forcing me to ask a question XD)

Aki kept walking down the hallway, blood splashing from under his feet. He looked back at Hami and asked, "Well, what's exactly up with your friend? An what's this about a chip, is it like a potato chip or something like a storage device for a computer?"  

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:36 pm
(No problem. I kinda wanted to say what the chip was anyway before we got him)

Hami was leaning on the wall as he collected his thoughts. " Before all this happened (Lets just call him Jared. OK?) was my partner in a genetic project for the company we worked with. There was only 6 of us working on this project from the ones in charge to interns like I was had to get a chip drilled into their heads. It works like a security program if we were captured by an enemy group or something but it also acts like part of a key." he replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:39 pm
((We are all on right now xD ))  

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:19 pm
((Jared it is!))

Aki stopped at the end of the hallway, waiting for Hami as he told him the story of his friend. When Hami was done explaining, he asked, "So what's your friend's name and what do you mean 'acts like part of a key'?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:32 pm
"His name was Jared. He was one of the top researchers for this project. Him and Dr. Masahiro were in charge of it basically. The chips act like a key because to get into the facility all six of us had to be there because a scanner checked if all six chips were there to even open the doors. So far I only managed to get two of them and Jared will make three." he said as he passed aki to the stairway. "That is why went back for him. If someone got there hands on that chip what's left of humanity wont have a chance."  

zodiacmaster231

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:42 pm
Aki was shocked at the sound of his father's name. Dad? "So who's the other two you have and where are they?" he said this a little hope in his voice, wanting one of those two people to be his father.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:56 pm
"One of them was an intern like me and the other was the person who recorded the research. I don't know their names. They were dead when I found them but I have their chips with me. Including the one in my head that leaves Dr. Masahiro and my father. Which I'm hoping they're still alive." Hami told aki as he started down the stairs.. hmm. he seemed to be a little hopeful when I mentioned the doctor. Is he related to him or something?  

zodiacmaster231

Rome Atokazi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:48 pm
Romeo puts his arm around her shoulder "sorry i need a lil support... oh and its fine... you had every right to be..." he clinches his side of pain and keeps walking trying to act like nothing is wrong.... "we are almost there just a few more blocks."  
zombie Rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff