Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply romance Rp
school of love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:25 pm
Elena was back in her normal clothes. She put the icepack away after her ankle seemed fine. The teacher passed out sheet music.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:51 pm
(can you guys resist from going through the whole school day)  

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:53 pm
(Sorry x.x)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:37 pm
(Kk, but there's hardly anything else to do when no one else posts here.)  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:42 am
ivy walks out of the office with a pissed off face mumbleing "at my old school we got a mounth detention for punching some one in the face" she walks up to her locker and pucnhes it "THIS STUPID SCHOOL MAKE ME SO MAD" then the popular crew gose up to her and hits her with er shoulder "whoosps" the leader says and she laughs ivy was pissed "sorry about your nose" what are.." she punchs her right in the face "whoops" and she walks away  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:43 am
broadwaybabe325
((Of course ^_^ ))

"I love writing.." She smiled.

Her interest in writing, the places she has been, the stories she must have. It was a bit of an off day to begin with, but the events were slipping away from coincidence and falling under fate. A meant-to-be kind of feeling. Samiu has let opportunities pass before because of his nerves,
"I do not believe I got your name...mine is Samiu, but that is hard to say, so just Sam."
He extended his hand in a subtle greeting. Samiu did not like to intrude on personal boundaries.  

Afu_Infinite

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:45 am
ivy keeps walking people who saw her puncyh some one in the face stayed away she was pissed and now she didnt care what people thought  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:47 am
"Nice to meet you Sam... I'm Samantha..." She smiled and shook his hand.  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Afu_Infinite

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:11 pm
broadwaybabe325
"Nice to meet you Sam... I'm Samantha..." She smiled and shook his hand.

Skin like silk, warm to the touch. Her warmth sent shivers through his massive hands and amplified the beating of his heart. Samiu repeated the name in his head. Samantha...Samantha...My name in English is the male name given for Samantha. Samantha...the greek word for flower. A flower indeed, but never seasonal in my heart. Forever, blooming. Infinite in petals, that gives beauty to the wind as she dances with this invisible character. She is the flower and I am the wind.
"Samantha...I am sorry, I just thought of something. It will only take a second."
Samiu took out his journal and jotted down: "Flower and wind." This one note was to be his inspiration. He took one glance into her eyes and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:15 pm
Samantha could only nod and smile. Why was he so kind to her? Afterall, they had only just met... He reminded her of a friend she met in Korea, but that was a long time ago..  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Afu_Infinite

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:25 pm
broadwaybabe325
Samantha could only nod and smile. Why was he so kind to her? Afterall, they had only just met... He reminded her of a friend she met in Korea, but that was a long time ago..

"Sorry Samantha. Hey, uh, what do you like to write about? Or do for fun? Or both?"
Samiu's interest in her was different than before. He usually falls hard, but hopefully can keep his feelings in check. His enthusiasm to hear of her was guiding his hand and feelings.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:30 pm
"Well... I'm drafting a romance novel currently..." She spoke softly and smiled. "Hm... I like reading especially..."  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:33 pm
Jezzy had fallen asleep in the library drooling on her homework. The library walked over to her and tapped her on her shoulder. She nodded and got up. She looked at her homework and sighed shoving it in her notebook and going to class.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:42 pm
"What about you?" Samantha asked Sam as she smiled.  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Afu_Infinite

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:45 pm
broadwaybabe325
"Well... I'm drafting a romance novel currently..." She spoke softly and smiled. "Hm... I like reading especially..."

"A romance novel? I only question it because I have never tried to write one. Of what inspired you to write in that genre?"
Samiu was taken aback because maybe someone had her heart already.  
romance Rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff