Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:45 am
User Image

Nurse assistant

His smile stretched wide across his face when Mira accepted his offer. He had honestly thought she wasn't going to accept him. "Great! ah I mean well um...when is you next best free day?" he asked sounding probably a bit too excited. But he couldn't help it. When she had smiled at him he almost melted. It was a look he hadn't seen her make before.." Perhaps we can begin that outing with a look at your painting" he suggested. He didn't want to seem pushy and hoped he wasn't coming off as so. Inside he was still very much excited but he sat back in his chair and took a quick drink, then looked back at her to await her reply.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:01 am
User Image
User Image

A person's heart is only broken once someone stabs it.

мσσ∂In Deathly Depression

Kill Me? ↫ тнσυgнтs

User Image

Florence rolls her eyes and grunted as she turned to the man again. Can't she just be alone for at least a minute? Was it too hard to ask? Well, apparently, it was. She'd rather die than talk to somebody. Well, she's ready to join Tristan, but she doubted that anyone would kill her at the moment. She shook her head and took a sip of her drink.
"I'm fine, thank you." she nodded as her eyes wandered back to the Sorting.

User Image

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Mira Sinclair : Art & Muggle Art Professor

User Image

User Image
Mira softly chuckled. She found the man's enthusiasm adorable, and couldn't help it when her lips curved into a small smile. "Friday, then?" She asked. True her classses were tiny, but the professor still had several request for paintings and engravings - those side-jobs kept her busy. Friday was her only free day in the next two weeks. The brunette took a small sip out of her goblet, and then said. "Sure, we can look at the painting before going off to Hogmeade. It's in my office." 'Clean the office.' She mentally chanted, her office was currently in a state of disarray, and she didn't want the assistant nurse to see that. Once that mental note was posted, the excitement of going to Hogmeade again kicked in. It had been a couple, okay, several years since Mira visited the village. She was happy to go back, especially since it was Rian asking her to go...
User Image
"Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:10 pm
User Image

Nurse assistant

"Perfect!" he said happily,"then friday I will meet you in your office then from there we make our way to Hogsmead" he said taking a large gulp of his drink.He couldn't wait to go. It made him excited and almost made him want to jump on the table and start dancing but he resisted the urge.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

Eraz shrugged and slipped his the flask back into the inner pocket of his coat. He picked up the goblet of butterbeer that had been set by the seat and spun it on the tip of one finger before tipping it back and draining it in a single gulp. When he set the goblet down again he had to press his hand against the table and frowned slightly. Something was off in that drink - it wasn't like normal Butterbeer, which wouldn't have affected him near as much as this did.
Then a feeling of giddiness settled over him and he just didn't care.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:35 pm

User Image

User Image
Mira's glance flickered to Rian, stuying his eyes. "Yes...perfect." She whispered, echoing his words, refering to the pretty purple orbs, she was staring at. The woman looked away, and the assistant nurse commented on the time arrangement. She nodded, getting a couple of strands of hair in her face. The brunette once again mentally chanted. 'Clean the office.' Re-enforcing the mental sticky. She thought about the date. Frivolous and girly thoughts of what to wear popped into her head, but she quickly shook them away. Mira wouldn't get lost in thoughts, not when Rian was right next to her..."How is it working in the Hospital Wing? Does it get busy?" She asked, making conversation. The art professor was genuinely curious. The woman placed her cheek into the cup of her palm, and stared at him, calmly.
User Image

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image

Ѧɣαʆϕη Ӄӌɼɨє

Professor of World Studies

What I'm thinking:Meh...I'm sooo hungry!

Who am I talking to:At the moment, nobody.

The Song I Can't Get Out of My Head

"Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today."

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Avalon Kyrie sat down at the staff table as her stomach yelled at her for food. She hadn't eaten since breakfast, and that was such a small piece of toast. She looked around her. The other professors seemed to be preoccupied with eating, chating, or watching the Sorting. Avalon took a sip of butterbeer and carefully watched the sortings. She could wait a little longer to start eating.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:33 pm
Eldak Athlis
Defense Against the Dark Arts

User Image

With a flash of lightning in the Great Hall's sky and a rush of desert wind, the front door to the Great Hall opened and in stepped Eldak Athlis, the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. He ran his hand through his air and exhaled, taking in the Sorting ceremony before calmly making his way up to the Staff Table. He spotted many beautiful looking women sitting at the Staff Table and praised the gods that be. One, a beautiful blond was sitting next to no one, so he moved next to her. "Why one so beautiful as you does not have anyone sitting next to her is a travesty! Please, allow me to correct this err in the name of all mankind," he said to Inari, his words rolling out in an eloquent way, his blue eyes, a window to his soul, warm and kind, yet deeper down, revealing a mischievous side.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:48 pm
User Image

Nurse assistant

He smiled wide. Now all he had to do was not mess this up. To do that meant not overthinking the whole thing. That...and talking to Isis. He perked up more when she asked him about his work
." Yes it can get busy. I bet it will be much worse when Quidditch starts up" He sighed. He still wasn't very fast at treating each patient as Isis was but he was working on it. This was his first time away from a school like atmosphere. He couldnt wait for the ...date. His excitement was so big that he tried to contain himself from jumping up on the table and dance.

(( sorry for the short post, was a little tired when posting))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:09 pm

User Image

User Image
Hazel eyes brighten as Rian spoke. She loved his Dublin accent, it sent her into a dreamy fog. Mira snapped out of it, and then nodded awkwardly at his response - her cheek was in her palm after all. She chuckled softly under her breath, remebering, briefly, her own Quidditch injuries as the Hufflepuff Keeper. The woman patted the brunette's shoulder, in comforting gesture in response to his sigh. "That's not a surprise... Are you learning a lot, then?" The art professor spoke in her normal brogue, feeling free enough to do so around the assisant nurse. She noticed that strands of light honey brown hair in her face. A graceful flicker brushed them aside.
User Image

((That's o.k 3nodding My post are short too, so...))

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image

Ѧɣαʆϕη Ӄӌɼɨє

What I'm thinking:That's a bit too much butterbeer for both of us.

Who am I talking to:Eraz Lupinous

A soft noise escaped from the mouth of Avalon after quaffing half of her butterbeer. She had hiccuped! She covered her mouth in embarassment before letting out a series of light giggles at the hiccup. At least she wasn't the only one affected by the alcohol, the Herbology teacher was as well. "I believe that's enough for you, sir," she managed to tell the gentleman through increasing hiccups."I also believe that's enough for this lady!" Avalon always made for a horrible drunk, and she did not wish for students to see her as such.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image

Nurse assistant

It was so refreashing to hear her accent. It just added to her beauty. Even the simple act of moving the strands from her face seemed almost angelic to him. "Yes, I am learning a lot. Isis is a very good teacher" he laughed. "although she can give me a hard time sometimes. But hey she is my sister..well not really, I consider her my sister." he laughed nervously as he tried to explain," I always defended her when we were younger and she kept me out of trouble." he thought for a moment" she is the sister I have always wanted but never had" He nodded finally satisfied with that explanation. He looked into her eyes for a moment just taking in her sight a moment before asking her a question of his own. "So...what got you into art?" he questioned as his eyes searched hers.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

Eraz turned his gaze to the woman who was hiccuping near him. He smiled gently after blinking his eyes to focus. He saw that she had taken the alcohol hard and smiled before leaning carefully so that she could hear him.
"You're probably right. I never did have much taste for butterbeer." The alcohol had burned away - butterbeer didn't have that much in it. He grinned slightly as he sat back. "Looking forward to the new year ma'am? Oh, I'm Eraz Lupinous." One hand stretched out to her as he spoke.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image

Ѧɣαʆϕη Ӄӌɼɨє

What I'm thinking:I wonder where this will lead.

Who am I talking to:Eraz Lupinous

"Pleasure to meet you Eraz Lupinous. I'm Avalon Kyrie" Avalon hiccuped as she shook his extended hand. He seemed nice enough, for a man who had obviously been comprimised by his drink of choice. She attempted to hold her breath for a bit to get rid of the hiccups. "Ah, yes, I suppose I am. It's my first year teaching here, so I am looking quite forward to it. How about you?" she answered with a smile on her face. It seemed the hiccups were gone.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:53 pm

User Image

User Image
Rian's laugh elicited a gentle smile from the brunette. "Good mentors drive their pupils hard." She commented, remebering the art professor before her. Yes, the old bat made her re-do so many pieces that after awhile, the first draft often became the last one. The assitant nurse explained his brother-sister relationship with Isis, and Mira couldn't help but to wish she had a friend like that. When Rian looked at her eyes, she blushed slightly. The pale pink glow complemented her. She answered his question, brogue not hidden again, like it usually was. "A paint set. I got one on my birthday from my uncle Eammon. I wanted to try it, so I did so...on my bedroom walls. I painted all the flowers I could remeber. When my parents came in, I thought for sure my neck would be wringed out. My mum just came up to me, and said: You're lucky you painted tulips, they're favourite flowers." She laughed softly, her face went blank for a moment before returning to a calm expression.
User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games